Smiles that you want to protect

smiles that you want to protect

Go back to twitter.

we already failed there op

I agree but we just had a huge thread, let's not overdose ourselves.

>tfw you only like her because she seems like a Totally Spies OC.

oooooops

>that file name
shitposter who found pic on wiki confirmed

still doesnt mean we can't have a gwenpool thread

you think m00t would like her?

Leave the comic, Gwen.

So she's an entitled millennial?

Why are we supposed to like her again?

Pic related. Especially since she goes through plenty of shit that would kill said smile.

Is Gwenpool worth reading? Thread is probably biased, but I've been thinking about giving it a shot.

she's an entitled millennial but she slowly learns to get out of her safe space against her will
her adventures were fun, the NEET reveal was quite unexpected(for marvel), and she's CUTE

definitely worth reading. i've been reading her since her first appearance.
it's not as fun if u get spoiled so get out of gwenpool threads till u finish

Not OP, but I'd give it a read on scans for the first couple issues or so before you consider buying trades. It works much better reading multiple issues in one go, but it's a fun meta book in my opinion. Gets mind-trippy in the more recent issues, so it requires paying attention.

Shame she's really underused these days

If you're a little girl or a Brony

will do - thank you Sup Forumsmrade

>tfw i usually don't pay for comics unless i really really like a series or issue so i was planning on doing this already
currently in the middle of the first issue; i'm really digging it so far. definitely has me hooked to read another issue, which is something i can't say for a lot of stories i've started recently.

is not good, it tries to be Harley Quinn without being really creative, inventive or even funny in any way

Better question. Where can I read this for free?

wtf I like Gwenpool now