hey guys
I'm Cal
I love kissing ladies
They're soft!

>Media makes college look like a blast
>People talk about their experiences
I did it so wrong.

my Undergrads niggas

Does he remind anyone else of Buster Baxter for some reason?

ALPHA ALPHA!

same basic way of talking
and I hate that I knew who you were talking about

Man, underated show... died way too early and could have easily had a couple of quality seasons. Now I have the urge to watch it again.

yeah it was awesome. MTV fucked the guy over

WIENERS WIENERS WIENERS!
PUT'EM IN YOUR MOUTH!

>it's a "being a virgin is okay" episode

The show started to grow on me by the end but I really think it wasn't that great. Nits is the most boring protagonist ever. I know that they tried to make the fact that he's super boring with no personality a joke, but it didn't work.

Also STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS I'M THE STAR WARS GUY

>I'M THE STAR WARS GUY

I hated that character. It felt like the show was trying to be a down-to-earth portrayal of college life, but then they have "le wacky nerd cult leader" doing stupid shit.

>but then they have "le wacky nerd cult leader" doing stupid shit.

I actually didn't mind that. I just hate that they had him reference Star Wars every five seconds.

WIENERS WIENERS WIENERS!
GET IT? IT'S LIKE MY JOHNSON! ALPHA!

how ya do'in, guy?

I liked him a lot. It was like Doug grew up, had a LITTLE spine and a pretty good sense of humor, but was still a total wet blanket. He reminds me of Andy French

Yeah but the other characters called him out on it
and then he just said "star wars."
it was the best

>everybody says college is the best years of your life
>have been three years and haven't made any friends
>became a shut in after a while because being social got me nowhere
>realize my dreams and aspirations are never going to be met because I'm stupid and lazy
>Undergrads is even based off the college I am going to and I haven't participated in any of the cool things they reference

I'm so ashamed of who I am

Don't be ashamed, be angry at 2017 not being as cool as 2000 was
nobody runs naked anymore. fuckin george bush's daughter was going to naked college parties, the point being 'yeah no fucking big deal. we don't have to act like animals and it's retarded that you think clothing is the good kind of leash, rather than the bad kind'

No, the college I go to has a naked run at the end of every semester. Undergrads' naked run is actually based off it (as has been speculated). I never went to one because I'm out of shape and whatever.

that's the point, guy. you go anyway

I guess you're right. Saying is a lot different than doing though and I've dug a whole too deep to ever come out.

dammit... I just read that in his voice.

i bought that album of the song last played on the final episode. crashed my car with it inside. i cant listen to that album anymore without thinking about it.

the show was good.

mine was close, just as awkward.

man you're what I get accused of.. in my case i just never had the opportunity whatsoever. lived in the wrong places.
still it's never too late. holes open out to the side all the time

Sometimes I feel like a mouse on a wheel.

hey user. psst.
you're alive! : ) hope that made you feel better

What about the ending?

we're still waiting for it

ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN

KISS MY ASS I'M ALPHA

>yfw the creator is still trying to get the show to make a comeback after all this fucking time

what would a modern undergrads even look like ?

hopefully, not. just pick up where it left off. keep it period-accurate.
then have a meta joke about someone putting on a play that they keep period-accurate, and have Nitz be like "nobody cares about that stuff" and then Cal is like "Is that when a lady hits the pad on the first try, guy?" and Rocko's all "don't talk to me about girls' anatomy, fag. makes me nauseous" while eating something phallic. then Gimpy pops up on his chat window to say how in the future they'll come up with a cure for menstruation, but the side-effect will be extra breasts, and he's looking forward to that.

It wasn't bullshit. The quirky alternative girl that wants to fuck the boring protagonist with a no positive qualities had no right to be pissed that he didn't notice she was into him. If she felt that way she should have told him back when he thought they were dating.

it really is sad that women still dont understand that hitting-on is 100% their job.

>think College will be a place where I'll have my own room to sleep in with a assigned roommate
>think I'll have a blast there doing all kind of shit apart learning
>turns out it like school except you have a lot of free time depending on the courses you have
>spend it all at the vidya and anime club, have fun making buds
>realize that college doesn't have the courses i want and university doesn't either

If you have money to spare, it can be fun to go to College, otherwise you have to check well for what you want to do in life or you'll fuck yourself with shitty student debt.

unless there's a course that your really want to do

I once went through a semester trying to get into a specific course and in the end couldn't get in because it filled up before I could register.

Really want this show to continue

I really want the fanart to continue

oh, wrong thread
but sure!

>tfw basically became a NEET in college
>Didn't have this type of college experience
>Dropped out
Now I'm Fighting for Israel

>there aren't even any campus dorms in my city
>college is basically like high school where you go to class for a few hours and then leave to go home

The whole notion of actually living in a college is wild to me. Must feel like summer camp.

The final scenes of Undergrads are so great. I loved seeing the characters all packing up for the next semester in their own ways.

It helps that the song was fucking great.