Justice League 2

So we all know that Superman's coming back for Justice League. Anybody with even the most basic DC comics knowledge knows it.
And we all know that Green Lantern's going to be in Justice League as well in one form or another. He has to be in order to setup GLC.
After Justice League there's going to be a few solo movies with new characters being introduced.

So my question is - who do you want for the line-up in Justice League 2?
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Batman
>Wally West
>Hal Jordan
>Cyborg
>Martian Manhunter
>Hawkgirl
>Aquaman
>cameo by Jeffrey Combs

I want them to bring in batman beyond and hopefully they can bring in TV Barry as the real Barry. But have Ezra miller too. And like, the two flashes are like running. And superman stops them and says. Hey guys. Slow down.
And then Batman and Batman beyond like..hold hands.

Would be epic cause Snyder WILL return to direct and we will get dowuble flash double bat kino. Also superman should be a lot edgier. So hopefully in JL2 superman turns into Black Lantern Superman but not cause of a ring, but because he made a deal with Mixaspitluck to become a zombie so he could be with lois forever cause shes also a zombie. Cause joker bit her. Injustice 3 ftw.

I like you user, your post mocks every retarded idea autistic manchildren in Sup Forums would probably like.

I dont know. I just want him.

I doubt we'll get MM.
They don't want two last survivors of alien cultures.

J'onn is doomed to TV supporting roles forever.

>cameo by Jeffrey Combs
Motherfucker better be the fucking Question.

Needs another girl

Use Jessica Cruz instead of Hal

Just tell Cyborg to fuck off and go make the TT.

>Hawkgirl
Fuck
I hate to admit it but that would actually work really well because it would set up the Thanagarian Invasion for the sequel. The next standalone Superman movie's probably going to feature Brainiac because he's the only name left the normies would recognize so it sets up the arc rather tidily.

Hal Jordan's going to be in Justice League and GLC since he's the most marketable after the first film but I'd wager they're going to turn him into The Spectre and have him be the villain in JL2, making way for another diversity hiring in Jon Stewart

Booster Gold because it's GOTG material if they don't fuck it up (they'll fuck it up)
Harley & Lobo going on adventure in SPAAAAAACE

Absolutely
The best part is that with prosthetics and make-up or even CGI he could definitely pull it off

>wanting Harley anywhere near a Lobo movie

"Love your perfume, what is it, the stench of shit taste?"

I know there's a joke about the main man in there somewhere

Good idea but there's no way the studio execs would approve a script of someone so unheard of to the normies

They won't get rid of Token

They are never putting Martian Manhunter back on the Justice League. Not in the live action movies, not in the comics, not in the cartoons.

Was he blacklisted from the Justice League or was it an editorial decision?

I want to see Mr. Miracle and Barda at some point. I feel like John's New 52 run is a good indication of what they're aiming for, even though every DC fan can admit that it isn't the best JL run,

Green Arrow would be nice, but I'm not keeping my hopes up due to Haweye comparisons. Black Canary's name has been thrown around quite a bit so who knows.

Plasic Man would be amazing but he would look creepy/out of place in the world they've created thus far.

>>Wally West
No.
The West family is black in the DCEU.

>Plastic Man
Considering how grimdark and edgy the Snyderverse DCEU is, I'd love to see him just to rip on the other characters

MM isn't officially blacklisted, DC just considers him borderline toxic. DC has consistently failed at writing him or finding an audience for him to appeal to, so they have essentially given up on him and are sidelined him so his spot can be given to more marketable characters. I don't see this ever changing at this point. He'll continue to make cameos and maybe appear on c-string teams with small readerships, but that's it.

They need to make a New Gods movie, introduce Orion and Mr Miracle. Their story could go very well with audiences and it sets up Darkseid as being this super evil and powerful motherfucker.

Yeah, add more depth to Darkseid before he takes on the JL.

DC was also pushing Origin as the "iconic Justice League story" the same way they pushed Flashpoint for Flash. Martian Manhunter's getting the same treatment as Hank Pym and Janet. He's not as cinematic or diverse as Cyborg is.

I am so sick of Flashpoint and Injustice
They're not even that good

It was part of their New 52 push. Like how Marvel really pushes KSD's Carol Danvers as "iconic", DC was dead set on pushing those two stories, to show how good the New 52 was to WB. Keyword's past tense, but I'm still sick of those stories.

Just give me Martian Manhunter. Better yet, replace Cyborg with him.

Motherfucking this. It'd be great if they made it really weird, trippy, and kinda experimental too. But they should really try to capture the spirit of the comics and actually translate the spirit of Kirby on the big screen. I want to see shit like Kirby dots ffs.

I think it'd work best if it told like two or three separate stories, with them interconnecting every so often. Give me one story about Mr. Miracle and Big Barda, another about Orion, and another about the Forever People.

Or they could also retcon "Jimmy Olsen," in BvS and introduce the real Jimmy and make him a character in the New Gods movie as well, with it also establishing Intergang, which would be a great way to ground the movie, giving it a bridge to 'our' world.

Marvel said they wanted to make Thanos the next Darth Vader right? Why don't WB try to do the same with motherfucking Darkseid as well?

>Marvel said they wanted to make Thanos the next Darth Vader
Yeah, because Vader was most famous for his quipping

Thanos hasn't quipped once yet.

Personally, I do think his voice is kinda boring myself. I've always felt like a good villain should have a distinct, memorable voice. Thanos just sounds like every other evil overlord ever.

He calls Ronan a boy.

Thanos definitely won't be the next Darth Vader if they get rid of his iconic costume. Imagine if they took away Mister Freeze's armored suit and bald, withered look. Or if Superman wore edgy armor.

>Just give me Martian Manhunter. Better yet, replace Cyborg with him.
Go fuck yourself.

>He calls Ronan a boy.
That was him being a condescending asshole, not a quipping machine.

>Thanos definitely won't be the next Darth Vader if they get rid of his iconic costume. Imagine if they took away Mister Freeze's armored suit and bald, withered look. Or if Superman wore edgy armor.
I do agree with this though. His new look in Infinity War is so fucking bad. They'd better give him back his previous costume at some point in the movie or Avengers 4.

>he actually wants Cyborg on the team
No, user. You go fuck yourself.