Any of the pople defending this #MakeMineMilkshake bullshit has ever learned one comic book in their life?

Any of the pople defending this #MakeMineMilkshake bullshit has ever learned one comic book in their life?

This SJWs are ruining the comics that i loved my entre life, and if i criticise it, i'm called a sexist.

Ii hate Marvel so fucking much now

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/31/makeminemilkshake-marvel-editors-harassed-ben-jerrys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know...I don't have a problem with them all being female...but they all look like they're in their early 20's...

Fuck off Sup Forums

Other than the person in front, they're all assistant editors. Meaning they're glorified interns and get paid accordingly.

My problem is that theu were hired because they are female. None of them is good enoigh to have the job that they have

Bad bait, if you're gonna try to stir up shit learn to spell first.

No one that actually reads comics cares about this one way or another. Stop pretending that you do just as an excuse to get OUTRAGE'd over literally nothing.

>Any of the pople defending this #MakeMineMilkshake bullshit has ever learned one comic book in their life?

Learn to speak English, you gigantic faggot.

This. There's no way a WOMAN could possibly handle the lofty and highly respected job of Glorified Intern.

>glorified intern

what?

What's this? I haven't to Sup Forums in months

Who gives a fuck, this shit is stupid and Marvel is dead but you tards obsessing over it and making a lot of threads about it is even more annoying.

SAGE ARE REPORT THIS SHIT, THIS IS A STUPID FUCKING INTERNET DRAMA THAT WE SHOULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT!

God in all the years I've been in comics I don't think there has been any drama as stupid as this milkshake drama. One More Day? Sure that was bad. The Chris Sim abuse drama? That was like a day. THIS MILKSHAKE SHIT IS SO DUMB..

Probably not, just like the your friends at Sup Forums have likely never "learned one comic book in their life".

Gwen pool "editor" takes out other female Marvel assistant "editors" and posts pics.

People RT about wanting to fuck them, not hitting on them bc they'd file fake rape claims, pretty general stuff about all of these females EXCEPT her eating ice cream instead of actually editing their comics and putting out good books.

>she complains about "abuse, threats, etc"
>white knights demand screen caps to mock trolls
>"uhhh...no...i-its too vile...yeah that's it. I can't post caps and got rid of them all..."

People with perspective enough to recognize the shitty job Marvel editors have been doing, and the CLEAR nepotism of their hiring/awarding practices see that this is actually fake news - there was no harassment.

>Everyone saying there was no harassment/get over it/ maybe listen to complaints is being called racist, sexist, misogynist, -phobic, trolls and blocked by everyone in comics.
>Everyone in comics industry posting support bc "omg who doesn't like milkshakes & girls are the best thing to happen to comics ever"
>People started calling it "ComicsGate" ala GamerGate but the white knighting supporters outnumbered them on twitter so #MakeMineMilkshake began trending

what we can't talk about drama connected to comics? Look just go to another thread.

All women are parasites and whores.

And paid under the stereotypical iron fist and oversight of Permulter no less.

How is this related to comics? I honestly don't even know why anyone's angry about this, except maybe the implication that Marvel has editors. This is the most blatantly fabricated Twitter drama. Sup Forums was right, Twitter threads should be instabans.

None of the people in this picture are ruining comics you fucktard.
Slott, Bendis, Spencer..... these are the people who need to be attacked in social media, but you dont have the stones.

This desu.

Sarcasm and passive aggression aside, most of the women in that picture have pretty important positions. I doubt any of them are interns.

>SJWs are ruining the comics that i loved my entre life

>enviromania ruins whole rural communities

>fanatical secularism ruins entire countries

>political correctness ruins free speech

I happen to believe every one of these... but I also know that we've brought this on ourselves. Insular living, demeaning language, militant stoicism and self congratulatory elitism have made enemies of the people. Now there is no hope... until after the class wars, that is.

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/31/makeminemilkshake-marvel-editors-harassed-ben-jerrys/

Lotta ugly sjw type women. Yuk.

They're comic editors, like the fact is there the people making the media we like.