She ended up with Roger, right?

She ended up with Roger, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dougfunniesjournal.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/_hbfANtWCso
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, both in canon and real life

She got arrested for shooting a small child she thought was a wild animal on her pot farm.

jesus dude

I understood that reference.

I thought she turned out to be a dyke or something? Its the only thing I remember about the Disney run besides Roger's mama hitting the lotto and becoming rich overnight.

This

I'm like 90% sure she was gay.

Doug confessed to her at Graduation and they started dating, It's implied he won the pattybowl by the creator.

No, she ended up with Judy.

>It’s my ten-year reunion, and I didn’t go. I was in New York working like crazy as a freelancer and just trying to make it there. And I got a phone call in New York and it’s Patti. The real Patti. And my heart’s beating fast. She’s like, ‘I was at the reunion! You weren’t!’ and I was like, ‘Yeah…sorry…I had to work.’ And she goes, ‘I found out you live in New York. Guess what—I do, too!’ And she told me where she lives. We lived across Central Park from each other. And she says, ‘Why don’t you come over for dinner?’

>So now we’re in a Doug show. I’m like, what do I wear? What will she look like!? All that’s happening as I’m walking across Central Park to her apartment, just wondering and just hoping, all those things. I was, at the time, very available.

>I get to the door, and you get buzzed up in New York, and so I walk up to the apartment and I hear the lock turn—it’s getting ready to happen—and she opens the door, and she’s perfect. Just perfect. She just looks spectacular and she’s so happy, and her arms fly up and we hug, and I’m just like [frightened guttural gasping noises]. She backs up and she goes ‘Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs!’ [Laughs.] It sounds like I’m making this up, right? And I’m like, ‘Yeah… yeah, uh huh!’ ‘Yeah, they always used to call me Flatty Patti, but look!’ And she was just funny and fun and innocent, but it’s like Doug and Patti together again, ten years later, right?

>So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

>And I don’t even remember the rest of the evening.

I've read this a dozen times over but it still hurts.

>Well if it isn't my old pal Funnie! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She's fooled herself into thinking she actually enjoys anal. It's her husband Roger's favorite

oh god, that hurts to read but the followup is so much worse in a different way
>“Meanwhile, Doug has this friend of his, a girl, who he’s always pouring his heart out to about how [Patti’s] killing him,” Jinkins continues. “And naturally, I guess maybe it’s a little predictable, but that’s the one. That’s the one he’s comfortable enough to bear his soul to in his next phase of life, that he discovers he’s in love with and didn’t even know it. My guess is that it would be something like that.”

acute cringe turns into utter absence of emotion.... yes, Jinkins, that is cliche as fuck, could you maybe consider attempting to write something better than that?

Here ya go.

I admit I don't exactly remember Doug as well as most Nicktoons, but I do seem to remember Doug didn't hang out with Patti all that much, she was more of a Little-Red-Haired-Girl character who only appeared when Doug required adversity to overcome.

kek

I think Roger's mom won a lawsuit against the Bluffs, or they bought her trailer from her to build something even though she didn't want to sell, and she took them for as much money as she could before giving in

Doug didn't hang out with anyone betond skeet and even then he wasn't really a good friend to skeet, most of the characters who feature him as part of the plot have Doug being an ass to him or being jealous of him
Doug's problem was that he saw the world in a really fucked up way, there is a blog that makes fun of it

I knew she sounded familiar. Got damnit, now this is my head canon

I am pretty sure Doug ended up with Roger.

Hearing her incredulously and sarcastically exclaim "jigaboo" was a trip.

I want to laugh but this honestly just completely fucking sucks for him.

the place where they wanted to build the Bebe Bluff High School was in the trailer park where Roger lived, so Mr.Bluff bought em off so they'd move out.

So he just creeped after her without ever actually making any move whatsoever for a decade and then was devastated that she met someone else while he was not calling her and making cartoons about her?

I like to think Doug was the real asshole and people like Roger or the other people we see Antagonizing him were just trying to help him, but he refuse because he lives in his fantasy world

Let's be real, we all know Roger went for Doug after high school. There's no way Roger isn't hardcore gay for Doug, and that Doug isn't at least willing to settle for literally anything that gives him affection.

That's what beta males do. You weren't aware of this?

So did I. Season 2 was best.

A few episodes humanized her so she wasn't that idealized for Doug. Doug accidentally making her old house collapse for one.
Showing her angry and vulnerable made all the difference between the initial 100% can't have flaws vision and someone he could actually help.
It was pretty damn sweet.
Dunno Disney Doug, I never touched that shit after the first few episodes.

Lol humans.

That season finale was the best the show's ever been.

I wanted Rosa to do what she did and I got more and more excited when it became increasingly apparent she just might, and then she did.

Always rude, that one.

Explain

Realistically, no. Neither with Doug.
High school romances are a thing from the times when people mostly stayed put and didn't have tools to see that an entire world existed outside their towns or cities.
Sometimes they work, but most of the time they don't.
Hell, Patti was Doug's saving grace as a new kid in town. Imagine them getting into a real relationship and then, like all relationships, something goes wrong. So he moves out of town.

Rosa was the best fucking character, hands down. Loved her backstory.

Some show for dykes and numales

Patti's voice actress plays a character on Orange is the New Black.

steven universe?

i still dont get it

He has no one to blame but himself for all his problems

Is this real? This happened to the creator of Doug? Man, that is incredibly sad.

Anyways, I never saw the Disney version of Doug, but I never got the impression that she felt anything for Roger. She seemed like she would be a lesbian.

Where have i heard this before?

You're exactly correct.
working up "the courage" to ask a girl out is a waste of time.

Only in arranged marriages you get what you want.

>Orange is the New Black.

Ah yes, the show that turned my ex into a rug munching bitchy feminist. Fuck this show with a sandpaper dildo

Yes

"I wasn't skitz but now im itchin critical condition
thought i told you not to listen this world wont spinning im floatin im driftin"

That's interesting because the only thing I remember about Doug was that I liked almost every character that wasn't Doug. I also really liked Roger.

doug was the original cuck

This girl obviously thought they were really close friends and was gracious and friendly enough to invite him to her home and introduce him to the other people she cares about. And the moment it sinks in he has no romantic chance with her, he disregards everything she says to the point he doesn't remember the rest of the evening. That's bullshit.

Call my therapist, tell him he's gonna be loaded

>Man, that is incredibly sad.

How is it fucking sad? He had every chance to get with her and didn't. She has no obligation to wait for him to grow a pair and it's pretty clear from both this story and how Patty is depicted in the show that DOUG has no real interest in her as a person.

Puppy love may be harmless in highschool but he's an adult and never learned to act like one and see people as people

Too bad, it's life. Being friends with a woman you love but can't have is cringe.

Best to move on.

There's a difference between moving on and being a shallow asshole.

Gay.

Not really. It's nothing shallow.

It's far more disturbing to be in love then still talking to her married. Have to shut down those feelings and move on.

Which he clearly never did. there's more to MOVING ON than never talking to that person again.

I'm going to lay a big gigantic shocker for yea... No matter how much you want to believe it, no straight guy wants to "just be friends" with a female.

So you're saying Doug got Rogered.

But he did. He cut her out. Now get over it.

>pining away for someone you haven't spoken to in a decade
You aren't in love with a person, you're infatuated with a memory. Everyone feeling bad about this is as bad as the guys on Sup Forums who were mad that girl didn't put her life on hold for coma guy

>She ended up with Roger, right?
yes, and pregnant before college.

>the guys on Sup Forums who were mad that girl didn't put her life on hold for coma guy
What's this about?

you got a link to that blog?

dougfunniesjournal.tumblr.com/

Personally, I always found it telling that with the exception of the Pizza/"I don't know how to cook, Doug! D:" episode and the Girls Can't Play Baseball episode (in which Doug was mostly just a witness to her owning every fucking dude in school at the sport,) all of the Patti/Doug eps on the nicktoons Doug ended with him screwing up something with her:
>Doug (unintentionally and unaware of the ramifications) destroys an old building that was the house she grew up in
>The episode where they get handcuffed to each other, thanks to Doug) and she misses sports practice. This is the closest Doug ever gets to being close to her when Patti admits she could spend less time at sports and more with her friends, but it was sort of exasperated.
>The Episode where Doug had this weirdo lucky streak and kept beating her at any sport or game they played together and she slowly grew hateful and furious over this.
>The horse riding episode ended with him probably having had a concussion and she was rightfully pissed at him for lying about his experience with equestrianism. Nonetheless she still cleaned him up and tried to gently coach him through his mistakes.

They work together from time to time, but in the nicktoons version of the show, Doug's not even 12 (and I fucking hate it when cartoons depict elementary kids as teenagers) and even assuming Patti herself will eventually be interested in boys, she clearly doesn't during the show itself.

....I don't think *any* woman would willingly end up with Roger though, and most gay dudes, neither unless he *really* cleans up after highschool and gets his fucking act together.

WAAAT she got with roger in canon?
damn! someone really hated Doug, well he was a cuck indeed

Erased

I laughed a little too hard at that one

she is

Why do anons think school friends remain friends into adulthood? A lot of those friends fade away as you move away for university, or work, or whatever.

Bullshit. I don't want to fuck every chick I'm friends with.

This guy got it.

Ignore him, he's retarded

>He cut her out. Now get over it.

That's not getting OVER it that's AVOIDING it

Nah. Plenty of bully's become successful or even civil later.

Facebook fags.

Bs and gay.

tfw Roger getting rich meant he could finally get that sex change operation.

It's cutting her out. It's the best his mind can do.

I always imagined Patty hooking up with Judy.

I disagree.

Bs.

Roger is the type of guy who grows up to be a total fucking Chad. Gets a business degree, lands a corner office, etc.

I mean even the Disney cartoon has him getting rich.

There was also that time Doug beat her at Airhockey or some shit and she got mad about that.

I've got a good female friend towards whom I feel no sexual attraction whatsoever, but we also grew up as neighbors, so that's probably a little different.

>deadchan

This is like saying a straight guy can never truly be raped.

Sounds like something all of Sup Forums would like then.

Nope. Unless she is fat ok.

Doug could've easily gotten on Connie. Back in school, just like Doug, instead of chasing a one specific girl I should've stopped to see who was chasing me....

its so difficult to find good fan art of her .

I genuinely enjoyed this.

youtu.be/_hbfANtWCso

Oh, Douglas. How can I ever really be into experimental theater if I don't experiment?

Where did they touch you, user?

Well I did that and regret it, so look on the bright side: It could have been shit anyways.

She was a rugmuncher all along.

I refuse to believe that Roger was straight by how obsessed he was with Doug.