Which one did more damage to the character?

Which one did more damage to the character?

Neither.

Cap and Hydra are enemies. Plain and simple. You don't fuck with that.

Also i think Injustice Superman would be more fitting here.

HydraCap did more damage to Marvel's PR department, so HydraCap wins this round.

>Also i think Injustice Superman would be more fitting here.
Agree

New52 Superman was alright though

But Injustice Superman is an alternate world video game tie-in.

Pak + Morrison did a pretty good young Supes.

Nu52 Superman wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the Superman/Wonder Woman romance.

THAT is what ruined/damaged the character for the longest time. Most the bad things of nu53 Superman came from getting rid of his cast (this is especially his romance life). And the fact that DC kept dragging it on for so looooooong made it worse. Everyone wanted Clark and Lois together. But goddamn they were so adamant about not doing it. Just so they could keep publishing a SM/WW that wasn't even good.
>inb4 but user, it's obvious they were setting up Supes/Lois soon
Not soon enough. They took way too long and before they could fix Nu52 Superman's loved life. And now look at them. They are dead/fused. All because they couldn't have Clark date Lois.

jesus fucking christ

Are you complaining about the terrible muscle composition or the fact that Steve is really fucking flat down there?

>caring about comics

My sides

Injustice Supes touched more casuals than nu52 Supes, and many started getting bonkers over evil Supes. I do agree Morrison's nu52 Supes was great, but he was terrible in the hands of almost everyone else.

>terrible muscle composition
that one

New 52 Superman turned him from the most popular superhero ever, into a b-lister.

It's THE biggest mistake in the history of superhero comics.

what the fuck

I thought it was some sort of taktikool pouches not his fucking muscles

New 52 Supes lasted longer than HydraCap will, so New 52 Supes. HydraCap's just a publicity stunt, New 52 Supes was meant to be permanent.
Though Superman's bouncing back from it better than Cap will.

I thought it was jodhpurs.

Superman Rebirth is an unfixable mistake. Captain America still have hope via the Cosmic Cube.

>many started getting bonkers over evil Supes
This. Every retard out there now brings up Injustice fucking everywhere. And unlike Hydra Cap Injustice is popular and is going to keep destroying Superman with every shitty game Ed Boon shits out.

>Superman Rebirth is an unfixable mistake.
Lol good one faggot. Literally the only decent NuSupes was Morrison and even that was barely passable. But if you enjoyed seeing Clark get cucked then I can see why you missed it.

Oh look another Morrisonfag on Sup Forums. Shocking. KYS We are sick of you cucks.
It is comics, there is no long term damage. Harley is a mass murderer who is now a hero. Sabertooth is a serial killer and now a hero. There is no long term damage to characters unless they rape a character. Hell they both did racist shit in their past and they are still around. They are teflon.

injustice isn't canon though, so its fine.

>Wore a bad costume and acted cockier
>Retconned into actively helping the Nazi war effort in the Centenary of the Jewish guy who made him to fight the Nazis

>Oh look another Morrisonfag on Sup Forums. Shocking. KYS We are sick of you cucks.
Who's "we" faggot? Also look at what I fucking wrote you fucking retard.
>Literally the only decent NuSupes was Morrison and even that was barely passable.
I get that barely passable for your dumbfuck ass is high praise but that's not true for normal people.

>gets triggered more about the Morrison shit than the Superman insult
This is why he never had any staying power. Even the fans don't give a shit about Nu52 Supes