Voltron: Legendary Defender

We're getting down to the wire.

What are your hopes, dreams, and fears for S3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy6BXq0Pg6A
archiveofourown.org/works/10371303
archiveofourown.org/works/8367100
pastebin.com/mcMBaerw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
Don't scare me like that you fuck

Like it's not totally deserved.

I want these two to hang out. Hope we get another space mall-esque episode.

Would Lance take responsibility?

Yeah, shipping or not I just think their interactions are really fun.

Also, new trailer dropped today if y'all haven't seen it
>youtube.com/watch?v=vy6BXq0Pg6A
I like it better than any of the previous ones, I think.

Probably but he'd try way too hard to be ~the fun dad~ and be just absolute garbage

gotta love the mice

I want more cute Allura moments.

in the SDCC panel Lauren said Lance is a good uncle to his nieces and nephews. he seems like the type of dude who would have a string of divorces but still be a pretty good father figure despite that

always happy to see you, mice user

Who has the best hair in VLD?

>cartoon network
>voltron

it's joke

I like pidge's hair the best for sure, it's cute and fairly unique(fun to draw, also)

I know some will disagree but I find Allura's really cute(though it looks better translated to real life in my opinion).

>Lotor manages to stay one step ahead of Voltron
>in spite of how he doesn't have a link to the Black Lion like Zarkon had

Christ, how did his dad keep this smug Racer X fucker in line?

Sounds like he literally sent him to the other side of the galaxy

almost like he's getting inside info on the team from somewhere else... who could this mysterious mole be???

He probably had him shipped to space boarding school

For Hunk to grow bit of a backbone and actually live up to his name to being a hunk and not a fat-ass for comedic purposes.

Lotor still has a thing for Allura from their childhoods, but because those idyllic days were over 10000 years ago, the extent of that fondness is ambiguous for most of the season. He still has it bad for the princess

Has Lotor been awake all that time or has he spent a few thousand years frozen/in stasis?

Lotor: Who's the shorty now? (Allura grows in size with her powers) Cheater. (gets punched across the room)

Will there be more age discourse over Lotor, a 10,000+ year old man, being in love with Allura who is also 10,000+ but still mentally a teenager? Will Lotor be a pedophile now?

Duh.

I'm giddy with excitement, mainly because I actually know one of the new voice actors joining the cast!

Really happy for this person.

It would be infinitely more horrific if he's been awake this whole time, trying to find her, trying to find Voltron, trying to stop his father, only to fail time and time again to the point of madness and ultimately villainy since being a good guy got him nowhere.

That's pretty neat, user. I bet their VA work will be great.

Well they've gotta have it. They took that quality away from him in the Third Dimension and Force and that just robbed him of one of his primary traits, leaving him a pretty generic and lackluster villain.

Hopes: good bantz with the galra harem
Dreams: Coran backstory when we learn more about the OG paladins
Fears: purple Keith, I hate this stupid theory so goddamn much but at this point the meme magic train feels unstoppable

So close! What are the odds they do a Lo-tron in S4 with Lotor's Harem as pilots.

I have my suspicions.

fucken saved

Lo-tron btw.

Lotor is rather chummy (or tries to be chummy) with Coran, because he's grateful for the kindness he showed him when he was still a child.

>That's pretty neat, user. I bet their VA work will be great.

Totally. This person has been doing the VA grind for some time. Got a decent three gigs, but this Voltron role is the top tier.

I hope the lady galra generals don't get the zaheer gang treatment and have little to no personality.

Hey, writeanon here. It's been a while since I stopped in, been doing zines and stuff. Any requests? (I like the generals but if you want anything with them, you're gonna have to gimme names to use or suffer trough whatever terrible names I give them)

Can you say who they're voicing or does that have to be kept secret?

>2 more days
SHIT. I'm not ready for it I'm not ready for it I'm not ready for it I'm not read

How about lance trying to suppress his homolust for Shiro, or Allura wanting to do sexy shapeshifting roleplay with Keith but it goes horribly wrong

I want Lo-Tron to beat the shit out of Zarkon and his mech, making his father realize that all of his brutality and obsessions gave birth to a psychopathic monster.

>2 more days until I spoil anons

Haggar goes to visit Zarkon and finds Lotor there by his pod. And he's dangerously close to his life support system. A very tense, talky, and emotionally charged standoff ensues.

better than just waiting to read the spoilers

freak quintessence related accident aboard the ship turns the lions into cute grils

I'm more ready than I've ever been. Gonna kill myself working a long day on Thursday so I can leave early on Friday to watch it.

Keith finding out Shiro calls McCree daddy too.

Galra TF is superior TF

>Can you say who they're voicing or does that have to be kept secret?

He's voicing Lotor. Got his first break for Telltale by just e-mailing them a sample of his Marty McFly impression for the Back to the Future game. Then after that, some bits and pieces here and there. I feel like he's finally getting a serious break with this role since it's a big lead.

Holy shit that's great!

>select all images with pants

No fucking way, that's awesome

You're friends with Aj? That's cool. Does he know how the fandom is over on tumblr?
Did he give you any spoilers?

Lotor brings up the possibility that Voltron is actually a spiteful, sentient, and destructive eldritch intelligence that is manipulating the Paladins and Allura for its own ends.

Plausible. We don't know anything about Voltron other than the lions pick and choose their paladins.

this is probably bullshit, but I believe it. with how gangbusters Voltron is doing Locascio will probably get a huge brand boost

archiveofourown.org/works/10371303

well we know it was made from a fucked up space meteor, and there is one other creature that arrived on a fucked up space meteor and has freaky hypnosis powers

Don't lewd Pidge.

I have a new favorite crack theory now.

Make me archiveofourown.org/works/8367100

delet this

I'm not typically into pidge lewds but hooo boy, as soon as it's clear she's topping it changes things

This is war

Oh please carry on

Pidge has been and will always be the top (unless its with Allura or Sendak).

shit this is real well written tho, I'm picky as hell and this is top notch user, thank you

Keith needs to be way lower on that chart, right next to Shiro imo

And I think Hunk could stand to be closer to the top, maybe middle-ish.

Femdom pidge a best, but all pidge lewds are good. Someone post that pastebin fic with pidgebot and shiro

>Lance more seme than Hunk
well, nobody's perfect

Formerly femdom Pidge broken by years of sexual torture is the best Pidge.

The cutest and more accurate HunkxLance picture that I've seen to this day. I wish Johanna returned to the fandom.

I can't blame anyone for fucking off from this fandom but why can't it ever be the shitters instead of the good content creators

>hopes
Lotor's crew are fun and likable, the lion swap is handled in a satisfying manner and the paladins grow a little in the process.
>dreams
Haggar backstory, Coran backstory, at least one breather episode but that seems really unlikely.
>fears
The lion swap just happens with no growth or character exploration for all the members switching, the plot twists are dumb bullshit, Hunk is reduced to just food jokes and potty humor, Keith doesn't grow into the leader role and nobody even questions it, the writers don't figure out how to write fun interactions with Allura and the other paladins now that she's not going to be in the commander role anymore.

Overall I think S3 will probably be enjoyable even if some of my fears come true and some of my hopes/dreams don't happen, all I really want is an enjoyable experience.

cause the shitters are either 1. not popular enough to get sustained harassment or 2. the ones driving everyone away in the first place. anti stuff has always been about resentment toward people who are more popular than they are

Matt is homosexual. He has been the LGBT rep the entire time.

Bleh. Pidge's hair is disgusting. So much grease

Pidge and Keith both seem like they would have greasy hair.

Is lance Ross?

It's autism.

hit me with that slowburn Slatt baby

I wouldn't be surprised by this. He's a VLD original character and he's not a part of the main team but will still get a fair amount of focus.

hhhnnnggg

does she have a name

Dunno, she's pixelghosts on tumblr

Oh that's pretty cool user.

How will we know who that VA you know is?

It's Lotor, user already answered and probably won't post anymore about it

pastebin.com/mcMBaerw

I did this first because serious sounded like a fun challenge. I guess it's up to you guys whether or not I succeeded.

Nevermind i posted that before I got to see this. Very cool. AJ sounds pretty much how I'd imagine he'd sound in this show.

I can totally see Matt ending up with a male alien.

Do you think he will rescue his husbando? Will they get a happy end?

>hopes and dreams
That Sup Forums will actually talk about Allura in these fucking threads
>fears
That it'll all just be PIDGEPIDGEPIDGEPIDGE or talk about how the boys are totally fucking.

What does Allura's penis look/smell like?

It's for laying eggs in Keith.