OK K.O, Let's be Heroes!

And so, OK K.O's premieres today at 6:30 PM (surrounded by a million TTG episodes), if you haven't watched the 6 released episodes, do so today on your TV and show your support towards the show.

What are your thoughts on it, Sup Forums?
I personally think it's going great. I drew some doodles for the premiere.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024815_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024810_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024996_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024992_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024990_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024825_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024993_B13R1.mp4
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024820_B13R1.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Carol (KO's mom) implied to be just as strong as Gar?

>4 years after the short
About fucking time
I'm hype af

Possibly. I don't think she is on his level exactly but probably pretty damn near it

It's actually on right now and the show is off to a good start. Poor Daryl feel bad for him despite there being multiple of him

When are the new episodes after the previous 6?

they're the same Power Level but power level is more of a status symbol as a hero/villain

I believe tomorrow.

starting thursday

>Episodes 1-6
mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA

>Leaked previews
"Sibling Rivalry"
>When a new robot, Raymond, defeats the three heroes to steal the sign to Gar's, KO teams up with Darrell and Shannon to get it back.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024815_B13R1.mp4

"I Am Dendy"
>KO helps a strange girl from school, Dendy, get the parts she needs to repair her high tech backpack.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024810_B13R1.mp4

"Presenting Joe Cuppa"
>KO tries to help his favorite comedian, Joe Cuppa.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024996_B13R1.mp4

"You Are Rad"
>When KO forgets his name tag, Rad lets him use his, which results in everyone thinking KO is Rad, including Rad himself.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024992_B13R1.mp4

"Just Be a Pebble"
>KO eats a piece of new candy at Gar's that makes him giant.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024990_B13R1.mp4

"My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad"
>When a bully says his dad can beat up KO's mom, KO gladly accepts the challenge on Carol's behalf.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024825_B13R1.mp4

"You Get Me"
>Enid gets turned to stone, and it's up to KO to turn her back to normal.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007311700024993_B13R1.mp4

"Do You Have Any More in the Back?"
>Rad is put to the test when a customer needs something from the mysterious back room.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024820_B13R1.mp4

All these possible episodes and August just started. Don't burn out on me K.O.

dude they're airing the first 22 all in august

That's awesome but also a bit concerning

>every single episode gets +1 million views
>cartoon network's employees shit themselves
>suddenly 300 OK K.O. episodes in one week

I like the stone idea

Enid is so gay.

>cheapskate cannon

>carol was a sandwich bandit with GAR
lmao

This shit was cute and funny. Very enjoyable stuff, def DVRing.

>all the girls are cute or mega thicc
>rough outlines and color choices remind me of crayon which reminds me of Harold and the Purple Shine
>amazing animation gags like Gar's musculature and veins
>quick witted humor
The only downfall is that the opening was way too short for being such a memorable tune

That's what I was thinking too.
Wonder if the mean girl is also gay.

that was pretty fun

The GAR disappointment scenes were great

FUCK I MISSED IT NO

It was cute and decent. Didn't blow my mind or anything but still was alright. It definitely could have been funnier.

Hope you like the artstyle changing every other episode.

its on again now

So are we not gonna talk about how Shannon is the bastard child of Peridot and like 2 or 3 Robot Masters?

the entire show is a giant pastiche and the peridot comparison is literally only because it's another popular cartoon network show and people here have absolutely no point of reference for anything

I feel like this show would be at home on Nick Jr. It's not bad, but just looks and feels really childish. I've only watched what they showed on TV so far, does it get better or at least more subtle?

I do, it's pretty neat.

They keep shifting between the Gohan voice actor and the other one?

if this show remains mostly episodic and comedy focused, I can forgive it.

Not everyone with a nasaly voice is Peridot.

I'd rather talk about how Rad threw away a perfectly good Shannon after it was disabled. They could have at least kept it as a store mannequin or something.

user, literally the only bit on her that isn't some shade of orange is a copy of Peridot's gem on her chest.

3 of the gohan VA eps (Just a Pebble, We Messed Up, and Jethro's All Yours) were among the earliest episodes produced (1st, 4th, and 2nd respectively). though You're Level 100 is an odd duck out (as it's the 9th episode produced, while the 5th-8th have Taylor doing the voice)

Was the skeleton guy supposed to be a reference to Tom Guycot?
I know it's obscure as fuck but then again fucking Scott Pilgrim of all things referenced Clash At Demonhead, so you never know.

Supervising Director Toby Jones has some comments about each of the eps that premiered today

>After spending years trying to get people to understand and get excited about OK KO! via pitches, meetings, presentations and bibles, figuring out how to put all that info into a single 11-minute piece of fun entertainment was very challenging. This was actually our fifth episode produced. We wanted to give each of our board teams an opportunity to work on simpler, more self-contained episodes before taking on the more complex “first” episodes. Luckily in Geneva and Mira’s hands, the whole thing feels shockingly comfortable and natural. Suddenly everything about the world, the characters, and KO’s point of view snapped into place. It was an a-ha moment both for us and the network.

>After spending the first episode introducing KO’s POV and his world, the second one is all about getting to know Rad, Enid and Boxman! We made the decision to hold off on showing Boxman in episode 1 so we could give him the extended intro here. Ever since the pilot I wanted to explore the inside of Boxmore, so it was really fun to finally get to do it. We take time to fully lay out his evil personality, his evil motivations, and his evil robot family. Ryann did a great job making us feel KO’s struggle to be as cool as Rad & Enid, and Parker nailed this episode’s very weird climax, where we make an action scene out of a friendship. So many great hilarious and heartfelt moments in this episode!

>We Messed Up! This is a great episode where we take a sitcommy premise and infuse it with lots of OK KO!-ness. Of course, when we first came up with this concept we didn’t fully know what OK KO!-ness was. The episode was conceived as a way to spend some time fleshing out how the characters see Gar, as well as give us some more time with Carol. The storyboard pitch took things to a whole new level, stunning us with just how cartoony and wacky and genuine it was. I remember seeing Stevie’s section with the aliens and just being like… can we do this? Can the show go this far? (yes). And then on the other end of the spectrum, Danny did some incredibly warm and sweet sections with Carol and the very melancholy and mysterious flashback. Seeing that we could do both of these tones in one episode really opened things up and helped us define what the show could be moving forward.

I wanna fug that mummy.

i like how they're bringing in a bunch of people known for taking part in old school anime in some form, good shit indeed
too bad Kid Goku was only temporary apparently?

i kinda want to see a episode of the group messing with all the discarded robots

I LIKED IT

I find the art style puke inducing now

Did they make a Billy Blaze cameo?

I see Jim Cummings is using his Negaduck voice for the bad guy in this show.

Always happy to see more of that voice.

The colour pallette seems a bit too bright

art director was a designer on problem solverz

Very 80's, I love it

>I am Dendy
I ship it so hard

why does the 3rd episode dip so hard in quality lol

>bashing based Dave and Haewon

>I deserve this

RIP in peace...

read on the wiki that Carol is also an lvl 11 hero

Great Enid