“Hey Faggots

“Hey Faggots,
My name is He-man, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in eternia. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures in a spellbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the gladiator team, and starter on my attak trak team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn trollans”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRpuBXBsmlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally nothing wrong with jerking off to pictures in a spellbook.

That guido died a beautiful gory death in the end

Wait, really? What happend

10 years ago. It was a car crash.

So....the girl's single?

Gimme a break. You're He-Man.

You're gayer than a 3 dollar bill.

She probably looks like Lil Kim now and her vagina is like a barren wasteland. But if you're into that by all means go for it.

Man, He-Man is such an alpha.
I wish Prince Adam, son of Randor wasn't such a fruity effeminate princeling.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Frosta was He-Man's bitch. Teela was Adam's beard.

Does that mean someone used a strap-on on He-Man?

Shut up, you insecure closeted fag, I know what you do in your spare time.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRpuBXBsmlY

Sorry Frosta, He-Man has eyes only for Teela.

What the fuck...

>not edited at all

Why bother

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

>implying He-Man wasn't hatefucking Skeletor after every episode

LA PUTA MADRE, IVAN!

Nope. Skeletor is He-Man's uncle and family.

Teela has always been He-Man's eternal flame.

Source?