So the first part of the four night long Teen Titans GO event The Night Begins to Shine aired today...

So the first part of the four night long Teen Titans GO event The Night Begins to Shine aired today, to those who saw it what did you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great

Why did they spend money on ceelo and fob? I'd like it better if they just stayed in the magic song world, and put their full budget into that

A lot of these guys just show up because their kids watch the show like Lebron James, they might have gotten them for a bargain or maybe even free.

it is actually good

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

As annoying as the Teen Titans Go reruns are I got to appreciate the fact that this picture of 50 cent at his son's birthday exists

>that star cleavage

Hilarious as usual. Considering all of their week long specials have ended in some grand bamboozle, this should be fun.

I'm just now watching OK K.O after checking out this and holy shit this show looks good and is pretty hilarious. Isn't this the premiere? Why isn't there a thread on it that isn't mocking a old pilot.

Because the episodes that are premiering today and tomorrow were released almost a month early on the CN app. Also the shear amount of TTG episodes in the schedule this week has driven a lot of people away from Cartoon Network. Also for anyone who hasn't seen tonight's new Teen Titans GO it should be airing again right now.

I'd hit it like a shower.

I hate that I legitimately like the song to listen to it on repeat.

It was great!

This guy gets it

I'm probably the only one that likes TTG, had it on all day every day in background, but I missed this episode. Good thing it airs again tonight.

Awww

Darkseid being voiced by "Weird Al" and Beast Boy being a GL construct are two of my favorite

what episodes man?

I think Darkseid is "The Special", a two part episode and Green Lantern one is "Oranigins" or something.

Have we officially reached the point where the only reason people hate this show is because of how often it airs?

I really like the character designs and it kind of upsets me when they change back to normal

Raven got those thighs....but Star got dat hair.....

Punk starfire look cute