Meow

Meow.

Punch!

Mrawr

Just for that, I'm doing a Black Cat dump to wash the taste of Slott's hack writing out of my mouth, eyes, and brain.

Doing God's work user

wtf Spidey, pet that cat.

I wish Symbiote-Cat was my waifu

If you have any more of the kitty drinking milk, please post them

I'm just bored at work and posting everything on my phone.

Woops. Forgot an image with that one. Forgive me I am scum.

I miss this character so much. ls current Spider-Man even fun anymore?

I guess I'll help dump some of my favorites too.

No. Dan Slott is a hack and he can't eat himself into an early grave fast enough.

I wanna nurse Black Cat's milkies!

Slott's still on Spider-Man?

I haven't read it since early Superior. Is Black Cat still a villain? Did Peter ever tell her it was Ock?

>we will never have playful flirty Black Cat again
>nearly 20 years of character development wiped

jesus christ I hate comics sometimes.

Yes, she's a villain.
Yes, he told her.
No, she didn't care and still hates Peter. Nevermind the fact that Doc Ock, the man who did ruin her, is currently alive and kicking in a cloned Peter body.

So I must reiterate.
Fuck Dan Slott. I can't hate him for OMD or keeping Peter and MJ apart. But I can hate him for ruining Felicia.

I

>Black Cat cheesecake thread
AWWWWW SHIT

the '04 Marvel Knights run was probably the best her character had been in, well... ever.

Then OMD happened, rolled back ALL that character development and made her WORSE somehow... and then Slott fucked it up even more. SpOck decks her, has her carted off to jail, where she goes fucking insane and decides to become a villain because "muh street cred" even though she's been far more active doing good than any sort of crime.

Maybe cosmic cube shenanigans will fix her.

And I'm tapped out.
So uhh...Fuck you Dan Slott I hope you get genital warts and you fat little hobbit.

Don't forget the part where Slott made her a butch lesbian's prison bitch and that Felicia was raped daily in the shower by said butch lesbian.

Need screencaps
Need screencaps now

I'd rather not remember.

I think the worst thing to com out of it all was Felicia's new costume. God it is just so... shit.

Everything about her, amd Spider-Man in general, is shit now.

One of the few silver linings to OMD is tjat we could have gotten more fun Spider/Cat adventures.

And we never got shit.

Eh, even that silver lining was tarnished. All that character development got rolled back to how she was while they started dating. I would have preferred her character development had at least stuck.

Oh he's done that, multiple times in fact.

Fuck MJ, fuck Gwen, fuck all the others
Felicia a best

Can Black Cat ever be cosplayed accurately?

Damn, Venom has competition.

Give...Give her back Marvel. Give her back right the fuck now.

What? That's crazy talk user. Felicia growing to love both Peter and Spider-Man? Going from a criminal to a hero because of her relationship with Spider-Man? Ridiculous I say. Gotta status qou that shit ASAP.

t. Marvel Editorial

>tfw no one will ever lust after you as much as Black Cat lusting for Spidey
>tfw you will never be wanted by anyone
This fucking hurts man.

I thought Tess Fowler did an ok job with that half assed softcore scene.

I was doing a lot of research (reading wikipedia) earlier today. I really do like Felicia's determination, even though some of her personality quirks verge on being mental illness. She's nothing like Catwoman, that's for sure.

You feel it too......don't you? It won't stop hurting

I feel like the reason this dialogue is so shit is because Cho is just jacking off the entire time.

Do you think Felicia can lick her own butt?

He's our man.

Cho gets a pass on cringy dialogue because it's always accompanied by perfect tits and asses.

l'm still recovering from this. She was so close dammit. We were so close to getting Black Cat in a movie.

Go to bed, Dan.

DELET THIS

Oh, we are getting Cat in a movie.
It's just going to be a movie without Spider-Man.
Because that's what people wanted to see.
Silver Sable and Black Cat, with neither one trying to fuck Spider-Man.

Did they even have a plan with her what with the whole resurrection plot line for TASM 3?

>tfw you image dump all your cats so that other people post more cats you don't have, making your future cat dumps bigger and bigger.

You are all being assimilated into the Cat Collective.

take me now

One day there will be a mega file with hundreds of nothing but the best Cat images

Unfortunately, some dumbass is doing his best MS paint impression by coloring peters suit to make it look like miles which makes it a pain in the ass to find the original source with features black cat as well.

I've got 93 saved at the moment

I'm...not familiar with her
can you post a pic? I'm not sure which would be her even after wading though an image search

This thread was a pure blessing bless you guys

I am a generous god

not enough black cat feet

My only goal in life is to find a woman who's okay with dressing like Black Cat sometimes during sex.

Cats have paws, you weirdo.

Thanks for delivering based user

Good thread Anons. Best Cat.

You're goddamn right

Why doesn't Black Cat want to fuck Miles Spiderman?

>Hardly ever interacted with her prior to this mention.

There's no way this isn't a lie.

Sup Forumsmblr answer: She's a racist with internalized misogyny and not a good feminist and she needs to be changed like oh my god how can you have racist preferences like that fuck Donald Trump and fuck White people also her body is nice why is her body so nice this is triggering me.

Sup Forumstard answer: She's a proud and pure Aryan woman trying to secure a future for White chi- Wait, what did that pavement ape Luke Cage Say? Coal burning whore kill the race traitor day of the rope when I don't care if Luke Cage is probably lying he said it so it's true burn the witch REEEEE.

Reasonable answer: Felicia is a full blown villain right now and is more interested in killing all the spiders than she is fucking them.
On top of that he's practically a child and Felicia has never shown such tendencies in the past.
And finally, even if she wasn't a villain, she is so absolutely obsessed with Peter that she'd only resort to fucking Miles to make him Jealous, just like all those other times she sucked face with Peter's best friends like Wolverine and Daredevil. However even the, she'd probably back out (And maybe vomit on him) when it came to light that he was in highschool.

Because he's not Peter. That's like finding out that the boyfriend of a girl you like wears blue shirts, so you wear a blue shirt in attempt to get her to hook up with you.

wait WHAT!!!!

Near the end of Superior Spider-Man there was a few pages dealing with Black Cat's processing into prison.
Felicia quickly made a prison bully, a very big and muscular bull dyke.
It's implied that the guards turn a blind eye to butch tormenting and possibly even raping Felicia, and the look on Felicia's face is increasingly more despondent in every panel.

When Felicia finally breaks out of prison, her bad luck powers end up killing butch while butch is going on a long tangent about how Felicia is now lower than dogshit and basically the entire prison's bottom bitch.

Its easier than you might think.

Really shows how enamored she was with Spider-Man that when he was thinking of breaking it off she would immediately try to take his mind off it. Like the desperation from her was almost saddening to watch.

She's like /r9k/ classic if /r9k/ classic were a very attractive woman with talent and social value.

Isn't Felicia like super strong and capable of fighting Spiderman 1 on 1?

I don't think he's ever gone full strength against Felicia to be fair, even when she was trying to ruin his life. Otto showed that not holding back, spidey can easily take care of her like nothing. Peter always caring about her is the difference.

...So basically Slott needs to be sodomized with an AIDS/cancer/Zika infected broken pipe.

Need him off the book in order for there to be any rebuilding with multiple characters with ties with Spider-man he has severed. I mean ASM #789 is going to have Peter crashing at Bobbi's apartment wearing the infamous "ask me about my feminist agenda" shirt.