Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 15

Just moved in. Have a hell of a day tomorrow but cleaning the place is doable. If not, I never expected to get the deposit back anyway. Probably not going to be super social as I'm still unwinding. Prior threads are here.
Also, I am planning on posting the Ultimate Doomsday trilogy but I'm still having a hard time finding out when it takes place. One user had said have it take place after issue #14 of Vol. 2 and I was going to have it take place after #15 but before #150. Any thoughts?

Have a good move OP.
I like your threads.

=D

To everyone in this thread, I ask that you please please please refrain from posting images. I'm going to need basically every image in this thread for tonight's storytime.

glad you made it through user, welcome back

Bitches love spider-man

Gwen laying down the law

What was Peter thinking growing his hair this long?

Cause he's lazy. I'd say mine is about Peter's length and while I enjoy it, it gets so fucking hot. I have no idea how females deal.

Also this principle got way cooler since his last appearance.

To be fair, I think I had this haircut once. It was mostly I grew my hair out, and then a bad job of cutting it when the boss called me out on my hair being too long, and when they fixed it it looked like his hair does.

I hated living with myself. It might have worked in the 1500's, but yeah. Idk, maybe something like that happened to him.

bumpin'

When someone call that girl the bomb she took it a little to literal

>Dammit Bobby, I tell you hwat!

holy shit man. 10/10 would kek again.

Aunt May's home for Superteens, hell yeah

>avenger's mansion
But that's not a thing in 1610, right?

yes MJ, embrace the Jonny. Love the Jonny, become one with the Jonny.

And part one of the master plan of reuniting Kitty with Peter will be complete.

I honestly didn't see this coming. Allowing her to tweak her powers in the opposite direction is creative. Nice one Bendis.

HAHAHAHAHA

I think they all chill at the Triskelion

Oh hey, Liz is back.

With a Vengeance.

I like you.

I fucking love Ultimate Mysterio. He's deadly, and most of all smart.

Well...shit...

Being aunt may is suffering.

>Teach children that mutants and humans can't live together
X-Men need to practice what they preach since the Xavier Mansion only houses and trains mutants. Don't call for integration when you constantly self-segregate.

I didn't realize the Avengers existed in this universe. Or were the Ultimates re-named the Avengers?

And seriously, I love the random crazy costumed people who are always at police stations.

I see someone had the 5-alarm chili

They stayed in Tony's mansion in ultimates 3 iirc

>How are we dating?? How did that happen?
I would love to know too, Peter

>ARE WE IN DETROIT!!!??

Nah, not enough bullet holes or wasteland. Might be close though.

Peter could honestly get more pussy than Tony if he really wanted

Xavier actually wanted that exact idea and he planned to make the school open to all those that value learning. X-Men certainly don't want that.

The Ultimates were renamed the Avengers for a while

616 Avengers are renamed Ultimates.
There are an Ultimate Avengers but they operate more as a black ops Ultimates.

>Bull-caca
??????
what?

Totally spaced on that. Good catch.

Unrelated to the thread, I just got my copy of Ultimates Vol. 2 by Millar which includes all the issues. I forgot how much I loved that series.

They seriously need to shut down that school.

I've heard it before. Never used it but I've heard it.

This feels significantly more childish than pre-Ultimatum. It feels like a Saturday cartoon

But 2 more attacks and everyone gets a free pizza!

Always loved this page

thanks to the story time, I've actually started hunting down and reading Ultimate X-men and Ultimate Fantastic four.

they're pretty good, lot better than I remembered. Could be NuMarvel making old crap look good by comparison, but I'm having fun. probably see about trying to start buy them once I get money.

What is Peter's web attached to? Is Bobby skating by just off-panel?

Punished Kitty