Why didn't he just redirect the lightning back into her face?

Why didn't he just redirect the lightning back into her face?

Because he hugs trees and wants to impregnate the Sky Mother.

cause it's his niece and he's a pussy.

>watching Avatar dubbed
What a fag!

Yet he sent Zuko to ostensibly kill her.

>she's crazy and she needs to go down

He's holding her hand while redirecting. If he redirected into her he'd get shocked too.

not if he lets go. there was a delay after she fired and he redirected

Because he didn't want to kill her, she's his niece. Iroh pretty much doesn't want to kill anyone, and he's probably the person who most appreciates how his brother has completely fucked up both Zuko and Azula's lives.

>But he sent Zuko to fight her!

Yeah, but not to murder her. You're assuming too much if you think Iroh intended for Zuko to kill his sister.

>Iroh pretty much doesn't want to kill anyone
how about his brother?

this, I tried to watch it in Spanish too out of shit and giggles to see what it will sound in my native language .... yeah fuck that, that was painfully cringy.

>Iroh pretty much doesn't want to kill anyone, and he's probably the person who most appreciates how his brother has completely fucked up both Zuko and Azula's lives.

I highly doubt he ever thought Zuko would kill her, if anything he saw Zuko as the only person who would even try to save her.

You mean the guy that when it came to the final battle he made sure he was as far away from as possible? He might have accepted that Ozai needed to be stopped and the only way to do it was to kill him but he made sure it involved him as little as possible

He doesn't mean kill her, just calmed down to the point where she can listen to reason.

>go down means kill
>•THIS TROPER KNEW WHAT HE REALLY MEANT! WHAT THE HELL IROH?

>That arrow
M-masaka?!?

>go down means kill
Didn't they like flat out use Kill and Die in the show
Why would they use a euphemism there

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

NANI

Network censors or umbrage taking parents maybe?
If your some parent just barely paying attention hearing a character seemingly outright say "Go murder your sister" is probably alarming enough to get your attention.

I can say kill and die in real life and sometimes I use euphemisms. Keeps the language from getting boring.

Honestly, this.

"Go down" as in be taken out of the fight/removed from the situation. Killing Ozai but leaving Azula in play to take command would make the situation 100x worse. That doesn't mean kill her, and Zuko's method of resolving the situation (challenging her to an Agni Kai that, as far as we know, isn't traditionally a fight to the death) reflects this.

Why make this silly assumption when, going by Iroh's character, it seems far more likely that he doesn't say "kill her" because he doesn't want to kill her?