Why make this a kids movie? Kids dont give a fuck about Emojis. Teenagers and college students use Emojis...

Why make this a kids movie? Kids dont give a fuck about Emojis. Teenagers and college students use Emojis. It should have been a stoner comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much money for a purely stoner comedy movie, plus people would think it's a ripoff of Sausage Party if you did it.

Gotta sell those toys though.

And now they'll think it's a rip off of Inside Out(which it kinda is).

More money

the movie should of been about how trends always fade away, and how the characters deal with life after their height in popularity.

at least there would of been some level of self-awareness.

Kids are much easier to market to with this kind of shit.
Do you know how much emoji based merchadise and toys was sold from this movie?

The Ghostbusters movie would like a word with you on this...

It honestly has more in common with Wreck-it Ralph than Inside Out.

It's Wreck-It Ralph with The Lego Movie mixed in.

Yeah. The main plot is Wreck-it Ralph, with concepts from the Lego Movie and Inside Out

>Kids dont give a fuck about Emojis

I don't know where you live in, but when I checked my Niece's messages, it's pretty fucking prevalent.

Anyone has pictures of jailbreak without the beanoe hat? I mean: I heard there is a scene where the beanie fall of and they discover she's a princess or something like that.

>He wants another sausage party

I'm still fucking pissed Popeye got shelved over this crapfest.

the live action Popeye was great just watch that.

I already did. But this hold a LOT of promise!
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

*held

Are the students in the movie freshman? I thought they were middle schoolers they don't look old enough for high school.

>that fading "agugugugu..."
Holy shit lmfao

>yfw watching "The Emoji Movie"

I wasn't angry, I wasn't laughing, I wasn't crying, I didn't even have that unbridled urge to scream and walk out. Zero reaction. I skipped Atomic Blonde for this.

And I thought that Diary Of A Wimpy Kid reboot was bad.

And now Wreck-It Ralph's sequel is seemingly aping Emoji Movie.

So what you're telling me is that you became the meh emoji?

Maybe the meh was inside ourselves all along

Yeah, pretty much. At least with shitty movies, you have something to talk about.

Diary of Kid reboot was incompetently hilarious to me.

Which part? The actor playing Rodrick not following the "never go full retard" rule, or not bringing Rowley along for the ride, or the Mom becoming a massive cunt throughout the entire movie?

The main thing for me were the extras

What did the extras do? I kinda forgot.

They looked out of place and clearly had no/poor direction. Plus they recycled some so there were the same people showing up in two different states.

Fuck me, I almost forgot about this.

Maybe

>I skipped Atomic Blonde for this.
Both are shit, so no big loss. Except for your time wasted on a shitty cartoon.

It is just Leftist propaganda.

I'll bite. How is it leftist propaganda? I haven't seen the film because why the fuck would I.

It shouldn't have been in the first place. Shit like this and Sausage Party are just new reasons for people not to take animation as a serious medium.

Is it the plot that ruined it?

Please. The message isn't coherent enough to be propaganda, except for the central message "Buy Sony products and the app partners who paid to get into this movie!"

Nah, I just couldn't bring myself to give a shit about any of the characters so everything felt boring.
John Wick creators at least put some effort in characters. Minimal as every character in JW is simple, but at it worked.

Even the action scenes?

Is there anywhere I can watch this online? I'd like to see how bad it is, but don't want to shell out.

>not just going to your local theater on Discount Tuesdays where tickets cost under $5

>Telling him to give Sony his money to see the fucking Emoji Movie
You're joking, right?

A camrip will probably be on Pirate Bay in a couple days.

If Phil Fish can be salty as fuck about people buying his shit upon the cheap, it's not within the realm of possibility for Sony acting the same way.

I can see Sony being like that too

i really think that was an exception to the rule
can you think of any other examples?