>5 years in hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB7a0_ljcJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, you know... mosquitos

>I spent 5 years on an island
>Except that one year I didnt

>And that other year I didn't

I'm SO glad the flashbacks are gone, they were just dead air filler while we got like 20 minutes of actual story progression per 40 minute episode

and the season 5 Russian Bratva shit was the most insufferable horrible bullshit I have ever perservered through in my life

>And that time I returned to Star City and secretly visited my family.

>no computer
>no internet
>no cold beverage
>no air conditioner
>no hygiene products
>cancer because no sun screen
>mosquitos, the physical incarnation of the devil
>hunt your own food
>crazy people everywhere attempting to kill you
>bitch slave to slim Waller

I wonder what Felicity is doing

Wow I'm so glad I dropped the show when I did if this is all true. I dropped it around the time they revealed he went to China.

>and the season 5 Russian Bratva shit was the most insufferable horrible bullshit I have ever perservered through in my life

I actually liked the Bratva flashbacks. They weren't nearly as good as the Season 1 and 2 ones but miles better than what we got in 3 and 4

Yeah ARROW is a really terrible show that really wants to be about Batman and teen drama

The first part of Season 3 is bearable. The China flashbacks for the most part are pretty bad but they have a couple high points. Halfway through Season 3 he falls off a mountain and the quality of the show falls with him

>Halfway through Season 3 he falls off a mountain and the quality of the show falls with him

Thanks for jogging my memory. That really was when I dropped the show. I was watching Walking Dead at the time and the production values of that show made Arrow look like dogshit in comparison and I lost interest.

Looks like I made the right decision.

I still can't believe they were doing heir to the demon shit and briefly had Felicity as Oracle

Had the original show runners not foreshadowed William in Season 2 I honestly think they'd have gone full Batman ripoff in Season 5 and revealed William as the secret son of Oliver and Talia/Nyssa

youtube.com/watch?v=wB7a0_ljcJI

So im guessing.....Arrow is still "Batman-lite" and no sign of the "REAL" Green Arrow?

Shame

>was watching Walking Dead at the time and the production values of that show made Arrow look like dogshit in comparison
Somebody post the deer webm plz

They kind of tried making him more like GA in Season 4 but that was executed extremely badly in large part due to Felicity and other dumb choices for that Season. In Season 5 they went back to making him full Batman (but honestly in Season 4 there were still several stolen Batman plot points like Oracle)

yeah, i seen some of that. She cant use her legs now shes Oracle, or something?

Now that i got you guy son the line...

How is Mr Terrific? At first i thought it was nearly just a reference, but then i saw some commercials of him actually in costume.

How did that turn out?

Horribly

He’s a fucking colossal faggot who’s Omfbsbsbsakaa

He sucks but he has his moments. The show got pretty good again btw.