Chowder grows up initially wasn't the series finale was it was in production before the announcement of the...

> Chowder grows up initially wasn't the series finale was it was in production before the announcement of the cancelation in favor of Destroy Build Destroy as cartoon network felt the show didn't find its "older boy audience"

Was a pretty shitty finale anyway. Been then again so were season 2 and 3 in their entirety.

The whole show was, don't kid yourself user.

Scraps spinoff when?

>not liking Chowder

It was one of the cartoons of the early modern era. Today's CalArts SJW garbage is descended from these. That's already reason to hate it.

Can someone translate this, my brain is too retarded to comprehend

That's one hell of an autistic reason to hate something, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that anyone who cries about CalArts is on the spectrum.

>destroy build destroy
i erased that shitty ass fucking show from my mind, why did you have to remind me

Most of the first season was pretty great. The Burple Nurples episode alone was enough to make it at least "okay" tier.

I don't understand. Are you saying you dislike the show because of when it happened to air?

Given that the modern meaning of autist seems to simply be a non-conformist critical thinker, your post may not actually be far from the truth.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?

>Caring about Chowder
The real tragedy was Flapjack not making it to Candied Island.

>all males look like chowder
>all females look like panini

>not liking Chowder's finale
Gazpacho in the desert hit too close to home?

Just asking you to elaborate a bit on why you don't like it. What exactly is the "early modern era"?
How does "CalArts SJW garbage" affect the merit of the show?

He did. But after they got to Candy Island, they got shot towards the moon and floated around until they made it back home.

Flapjack had a chance to taste it but K'nuckles didn't.

>Given that the modern meaning of autist seems to simply be a non-conformist critical thinker

>implying he has a coherent opinion and isn't just a downy throwing buzzwords around

>have to raise Panini's 50 bastards
>don't even get to pound her pusspuss

The show went to shit when they turned Chowder into a fat screaming retard

chowder ruined my life

I made one of the recipes from the website and while I was waiting for it to bake in the oven I had some time to kill so I thought "hey, I guess I'll go bounce on the trampoline while I wait"
I never used the trampoline, our neighbor gave it to us and nobody ever went near the thing, but I figure its a way to waste 15 minutes

I fell and got tangled in the safety net and tore a ligament. 8 years later I still have pain and clicking in the joint and cant run

That is unfortunate.

nigga why is flapjack so gay?

Clearly Chowder is to blame

It isdefinitely the show's fautl

I expected to read some fuck up shit of how you burned down your house. Instead you give us this weak shit of an excuse

What I'm saying is that it has the same sort of artstyle and more importantly shit writing as most modern cartoons.

chowder and panini are the same species of cat-bear-rabbit-things, and that's just how their sexual dimorphism is

And then my mom got scared! She said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

The episode where chowder grew up wasn't meant to be when the series ended. But Cartoon Network ended it after that episode anyways so they could air destroy build destroy because they thought it would bring in the teenager audience.