Jin is a Japanese name meaning "gentleness", "tenderness", or "benevolence"

>Jin is a Japanese name meaning "gentleness", "tenderness", or "benevolence".
Oh, so she's one of THOSE kind of prostitutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9T4G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, I don't go to prostitues enough to differentiate between the different types so I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

The type of prostitute who is equipped for any situation.

the girlfriend experience kind

I want a tender prostitute to hold my hand through sex...

>hold my hand through sex
Too lewd.

Jin is pure. It's not her fault her cups runneth over.

I think she eventually marries Zuko. She has more in common with him than Mai. Mai doesn't even care about Zuko, in the comics she left him because he wasn't paying enough attention to her. Despite y'know being Firelord, dealing with aftermath of war, having to clean up messes that his father & sister made.

However she doesn't get enough attention. So she dumps him & moves on with a Chadd.

If we're going with comic events, wouldn't Suki be a more likely candidate? I mean at this point Zuko's only short of crying on her lap.

You should probably go with the chinese version considering she's Earth Kingdom.

JIN 金, 锦, 津 m & f Chinese
>From Chinese 金 (jīn) meaning "gold, metal, money"
>锦 (jǐn) meaning "tapestry, brocade, embroidered"
>or 津 (jīn) meaning "ferry". Other Chinese characters can form this name as well.

woah there... sex is one thing, but hand holding?

Was she always that stacked?

Your grandmother?

>benevolence
muh

>Jin

This, Suki comic-version glaringly wants to get FIRED

Wonder why the ship is just picking some steam even though this was publish back in 2012

This ship is absolutely barren, hell even Firecest has some actual artwork than this one

>the girlfriend experience kind
Explain please.

there is some stuff out there, you really have to dig under the massive piles of Zutara or Toko stuff

>Snape-Zuko
jej

Yes. She binds why is why she appears smaller in the show.

frank please...

She acts like your girlfriend during your purchased time with her, as in she pretends to care about you and supplies the tenderness that is otherwise missing in your life rather than just getting to the sex.

>She acts like your girlfriend during your purchased time with her, as in she pretends to care about you and supplies the tenderness that is otherwise missing in your life
Sounds pretty fucking cool.

Shu is the worst faction.

Despite Liu Bei getting every advantage which should have ensured his success (and had the writers shilling for him hardcore) he threw it all away by being a dumb asshole.
He's no different from any other major player in the story, his 'benevolence' is a sham.

Its funny how things seem to have changed and Cao Cao is the one getting recognized in popular culture now,

Go away Redraider

Your waifu a shit

Maybe Zuko should just stop being such a little bitch and get his waifu back. He's clearly deeply troubled by her leaving, I don't think rebound powdered pussy will make him feel better.

Zuko's lame.

We should talk about BetterZuko instead.

>become paranoid about being assassinated
>tell your doctor to fuck off when you're dying
>die
Cao Cao was an idiot too

What are the comic writers even thinking?

Is pointless relationship drama and retcons about gay marriage being common and accepted until THE EVIL FIRELORD banned it the only hope they have of drawing attention?

I liked the scene from two and a half men where Charlie asked a hooker to do that and she just nagged him for an hour.

It's just lazy writing. It's like when a character is racist just because, so they don't have to set up why they're bad. It's like rape in the 1980s.

To be fair, if the Fire Nation is basically fantasy Japan, the gay marriage stuff makes sense. Japan (and China, but Japan did it more quickly) pretty much reversed their position on the gays when they embraced western imperialism, because they wanted to appeal to the sensibilities of the western powers. Korea did this too, also the reason there's a lot of Korean Christians.

Unfortunately it's more likely that no thought of paralleling real life stuff was put into these comics and this is just a coincidence.

There's no white, jewish or muslim people in Avatar tho?

i think her name is 琴
琴 = Musical instrument

I'd finger that instrument

all of them is chinese , just different dynasty if you understand china history .

fire = qin dynasty (秦朝)
water = yuen dynasty (元朝)
earth = qing dynasty (清朝)
air = Shaolin Temple

kyoshi island = japan

Earth Girls are for__________

butt stuff

Yeah

jesus, what do they feed to these earth kingdom girls

Pillowy mounds of mashed DICKS.

fire dicks?

the firest

It's the ultimate hipster experience.

That's a cute toph

Too bad canon-adult-toph is a bland looking slut jobber.

So her name can mean money, fancy clothing, or a public service that anyone can use? Sounds like a prostitute to me.

See, Bryke knew what they were doing all along.
Now if only Zuko had Pretty Woman'd her instead of blanding it up with that boring knife slut.

>implying he didnt take her as his fav concubine

every toph is cute

imgur.com/a/9T4G8

No one asked for this

They were never proper marriages. Rome was he same way.

I guess if she gets on-the-job training by Ursa.

Go on...

I did...

Earth Kingdom girls are made for breeding.

But not for Fire Nation nips.

>Your waifu was gangbanged by entire squads of firebenders during the Rape of Ba Sing Se

THEY WERE COMFORT WOMEN

>HORY SHET
>YET ANOTHER FIRE NATION WAR CRIMES DENIAL THREAD

WTF are you talking about? The word for gentle in Japanese is "yasashi". What kanji are you referring to for Jin?

WEEB ALERT, WE GOT A FUCKING WEEB OVER HERE!

Bump.

I love hooker Jin.
Are there fanfics?

No, because it's just a shitty meme. Those don't get that kind of traction.

My name supposedly means child of God or some shit. That doesn't mean my initials are COG in English.

no, this is big B`s morph
still, pretty great, am i right?

plenty

>you will never be Jin's pimp and yell "Bitch, where's my money?!" on a nightly basis
;_;

but earth kingdom is chinese