Lets talk Justice League. Who do you think is the mystery character? Supergirl? J'onn? Alan Scott...

Lets talk Justice League. Who do you think is the mystery character? Supergirl? J'onn? Alan Scott? Superman would be too obvious.

That's what they said about Red Hood being the bad guy in Arkham Knight.

>let's hope you're not too late
>hope

It's Superman

Really? Because that sounded more like Goku.

It'll be disappointing if it's Superman. Also, what was up with all the early promotional stuff being "Unite the Seven", but there only being six members? Did they not actually opt to have a seventh member after all that promotion?

Or are we to assume that this character that may or may not be Superman could be the seventh?

IT'S FUCKING SUPERMAN!

Whose the sixth member user? There is only 5 current members.

Its pretty much confirmed to be Superman. Abin Sur will probably be in the first Apokolips invasion flashback

Superman will show up, but right at the end J'onn will too.

I think it's not a mystery, it's just Superman, and people are grasping at straws and gearing themselves up for disappointment.

It wasn't presented as a mystery character in the trailer. You're all overanalyzing this shit and letting confirmation bias lead you astray.

Martha or Lois, there to soothe Superman's autistic rage

Jim Carrey as Elastic man

>says Plastic Man right there in the filename
>still gets it wrong

Got the casting right though. God Damn. Unpopular opinion, but I'd also take Jim Carrey as The Joker. He'd also make a great Creeper.

Tom Kenny should play him. Yes, in live action.

Honestly cannot imagine that Carrey could possibly have even a fourth of the energy he used to have.

Yeah, but if Marvel Studios wants to use the character you can bet Disney will cockblock the TV division from using him.

This is a wild guess but I'm pretty sure that's what happened with Kamala Khan. She was appointed to star the New Warriors series along Squirrel Girl but was dropped at the last moment. Marvel Studios must have plans for her in future movies.

Johnny Knoxville

>Yeah, but if Marvel Studios wants to use the character you can bet Disney will cockblock the TV division from using him.
wut

Plastic Man is a DC character.

>Who do you think is the mystery character?
>Supergirl? J'onn? Alan Scott? Superman would be too obvious.
tfw it's obviously Armie Hammer as Mister Miracle and I'm the only one who's realized this.

We need a picture of Daredevil holding that sign.

7 is Manhunter. Who alerts the gardans after the movie.

That poster is atrocious and it's obviously Superman

I never saw that line on anything that was not aquaman.
It's the artifacts from aquaman and the others.

It's captain marvel.
In the unlikely event it is not it is superman.

Can't fly
Granted I think it may have been a hologram

Good one. They haven't gotten past just the casting for Johnson Rock the Dwayne

Green Lantern if they gave a hoot

>Supergirl
so, you are stupid. ok, just checking

Anybody got a pic of the scene?

you can see green in his reflection it's obvious who he's talking to

What if the guy alfred talks to and the guy in the hologram bruce are looking at are different characters.

>let's hope you're not too late
could also mean The Flash.
>"He said you would come"
I know he's Batman but even he couldn't have guessed Superman could be back to life.

green lantern will join in the end of the movie.

It's Superman. Stop being retarded guys

It is Joe Chill, Alfred calls him out of retirement to end Bruce's suicidal hobby once and for all

Could it be Orion? He wears red. there was red in the bottom right of the fram.

I think GL.

I'd love me some Orion, but it's GL. And I hope it's Armie.

>I know he's Batman but even he couldn't have guessed Superman could be back to life.

Unless he got the information that Kryptonians do not die but rather enter a death like stasis waiting to be woke by a an exterior force. ie.: The Sun
>He said you would come
Batman probably has the body of Superman in his possession and put it in a UV chamber. So he told Alfred that he would wake up. In this moment Batman and the Justice League are most definitely fighting Steppenwolf and Superman shouldn't be long before he comes kick his ass and save the day.

god no, shit would bad enough

Goku is based on Superman.

Son Goku is based on the Monkey King. Both uses a shapeshifting staff, ride a cloud and can transform into a giant ape.

>Batman probably has the body of Superman
"He told me you would come from the other side of the room"

By the time of DBZ however, AT clearly drew inspiration from Superman. He's even admitted it.

Goku can be based on more than one thing. Are you going to ignore Goku's origin?

>Unite the Seven
So we get 6 characters involving Superman. This means Superman is not the mystery character.
It's either
>Supergirl
>Martian Manhunter
>Shazam
>Green Lantern
>Booster Gold
Or
>Blue Beetle
>Hawkman
>Green Arrow
>Batgirl
>Robin
Possibilities for this mystery character are endless because of Cyborg being a C-lister.

This is a pretty good poster. Why can't Marvel make anything this good?