#MakeMineMilkshake is a White Supremacist hashtag to recruit Comic readers into the Alt-Right

A new hashtag #MakeMineMilkshake has been trending on Twitter, showing members of the comic industry, mostly all white, taking selfies of themselves or with their constituents drinking the dairy product, which has, as of recently, become a new symbol for Trump and white supremacy in America. Owing to its hue and the notion that lactose intolerance in certain ethnicities, many Alt-Right activist have been publicly seen at rallies and, more notably, at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York City drinking various milk/dairy products as a means of showing that milk-absorbing Caucasian genetics are “superior.” So when members of a so called “progressive company” start a trending hashtag with the same camaraderie and behavior, one can’t help but think if this is a ploy to recruit children into becoming members of the Alt-Right. While this may sound absurd, we must come to terms with the fact every institution we uphold in this country has racist roots that are sometimes difficult to catch and even harder to fight against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6j0Hw3pepLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is why, as a POC, I’ll be PERSONALLY writing to the NAACP and call these wolves out for who they are. We must stand against racism whenever possible.

I can't tell when things are real or shitposting anymore. What's happened to the world?

Stay woke.
youtu.be/6j0Hw3pepLo

what did OP mean by this?

disgusting

What does anything mean?

Mods I hope you're happy knowing that this is all your fault

This isn't going to catch on but of course Sup Forums will fall for it and take it seriously.

hehe those le leftists are totally gonna fall for our skillfull triggering of them am i rite fellow for channers MEMEAYS KEKSIATIN KEK XD

Remember if they ask where you're from say ebaums world!

STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANOTHER MILKSHAKE STOP RAPING MY MIND WITH YOUR ADVERTISING

Notice how most of the women are mostly white too.

>tfw this shit makes me want a milkshake but they don't sell them in this country
Fucking mad as hell.

OP was on another thread discussing how they could falseflag this dumb issue, he thought that his post was epic and deserved its own thread.

GETTING NAACP ON THE PHONE NOW!

Are you okay, user? Are you having a stroke?

Criticism for a copypaste.

damn i fukn love milk

milky titties

milky shakes

milk from my peepee

milk in coffee

milk with eggs for scramble

the real reason "alt-right" people carry around jugs of milk is because they get pepper sprayed all the time and need something to wash it off with

nah thats antifa. not that the media tells you who the protesters they actually arrest are in the alts vs antifa scuffles.

>Comic book lady posts OP's pic on twitter
>nothing happens
>Suddenly, News articles come out saying she was harassed and attacked by my soggy kneests
>Everyone's confused

Both of these. And there's already a fucking thread.

I fucking hate this stupid milkshake shit. Stop giving Marvel free publicity

Make a third thread then.

>is stupid milkshake shit. Stop giving Marvel free publicity
They're alienating a majority of their readers and are pantering to a small group that doesn't even buy comics. No wonder the industry is going to shit.

*pandering