Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMTLHpdUKe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering the fact there is a Naruto character here I am too scared to answer this question.
Goku loses, deal with it

I've not read or watched Naruto, what are Rock Lee's powers?

hard work n training

He's pretty much a DBZ character existing in the Narutoverse. Martial arts expert, super speed, super strength, can unlock power ups to make himself even stronger.

He would definitely beat Iron Fist then. Danny doesn't have super speed or even super strength.

>I've not read or watched Naruto, what are Rock Lee's powers?

This is when he's like, 12 or something, and the first time we really saw him in any kind of extended fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMTLHpdUKe0
Thankfully I found a version of the fight that cut out about 45 minutes of flash backs, move explanations, people talking, and shonen shit talk.

Also I remember one episode where he was Jackie Chan's drunken master.

I never watched Shippuden and I tune out when it pops up on Toonami, but I imagine he's exceptionally bullshit by the time he's an adult.

Punching out a moving bullet train has to count for something here, right?

As much as I like Iron Fist, Rock Lee is fucking broken.
Danny's opponents are mostly guys who are indestructible tanks or hordes of guys, with his weakness being guys that are really fast. He got his ass kicked by Fat Cobra and he wasn't even as fast as Rock Lee during the Gaara fight where he drops the weights and *teleports behind you* everywhere.

>I imagine he's exceptionally bullshit by the time he's an adult.

He punched a meteor in some canon movie.

I should clarify what he said

in naruto all the characters use what the show calls chakra, which is a chi concept, its the energy inside of everybody. So people can use that to power techniques like throwing fireballs and cloning themselves and all sorts of ninja wizardry.

rock lee is just a big screw up, he can't do any of those fancy techniques, so he just trains to be a great fighter punching and kicking his way through all these super powered opponents. what he is able to do is use his chakra to temporarily augment his physical abilities which is a FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE! because it causes such serious harm to the user. It's basically kaioken

gai sensei takes it even further

Still mad he didn't win that fight. And can someone post the page where he takes off his leg weights?

>The weights Lee, the Weights
>Put your pants back on

Thanks. It always makes me smile

Oh so He One-Punch'ed a meteor? not a Naruto fan but used to binge watch the show until I got sick of the obscene amount of filler (along Naruto retarded bad gay boner for Sasuke) yet I really like the dude with his way of life and such though my absolute favorite was Shikamaru though

I figured Rock Lee would eventually be strong enough or at least hold a speed advantage, but actually looking at some of Iron Fist's feats, Danny beats The Last version of Lee with the Iron Fist without too much trouble.

Why is a guy who can defeat mountain level opponents and dodge past Mach 100 considered street level?

Same reason Batman is a more prominent member of the Justice League than Captain Marvel and Harley Quinn was crowbared into the Suicide Squad Movie. People have to care about you in the first place. Or at least have passing knowledge.

Wait, really? Is Iron Fist really that powerful?

Iron Fist has defeated a demon that gets larger the more you hit it, pic related. he also punched a bullet train full of explosives and lived. He also defeated a giant fire god but that involved fusing with his robot cyborg zombie dad and a building to turn into a giant kung fu building mech. The Living Weapon was stupid but it counts.