Be the world's deadliest killing machine

>Be the world's deadliest killing machine
>Job to a fucking kid

>Job to kid that pushed an HVAC unit off of himself
Are you retarded?

He is a spider-kid, FOOL

Made sense to me. He's Spider Man. Doesn't he have the most raw power out of everyone involved in that fight?

Well, Vision seems very strong. And Scarlet Witch has magic. So maybe not. Thor and Hulk weren't there.

But Winter Soldier and Falcon?

They deserved to have their shit pushed in a bit.

They did explicitly say that everyone held back against spiderman. They knew he was a kid and weren't trying to kill or maim anyone anyway, they just wanted on that plane.

Winter wasnt holding back that punch.

>not understanding that entire airport scene was just a Spiderman Homecoming advertisement
They had to make him look good so the nerds would screech

How do you know?

>Nice arm, did your husband make it for you?
Too far.

You guys are stupid, that was just a normal punch it's just no one expected him to catch it so casually, as depicted by the cut to Winter Soldier's reaction.

Spider-Man is above Cap/Bucky/Falcon's power level. Like, he's insanely raw, but his super strength and spider sense balances it out.

By time he's 20-ish, Spidey with full training and a fully functional Stark Suit would easily beat anyone not in the Thor/Vision/Scarlet Witch/Hulk tier

It was just a punch, not some super-special insta-kill attack. Also, we know Bucky was holding back by the fact that he wasn't using guns and knives.

If you squint real hard, it looks like some kind of Spider-Kid, which makes perfect sense.

Doesn't Spiderman even in his young years have superhuman strengh like lifting over 10s of tons and shit.
No one except of Vision is physically that strong.
Even if they would fight serious, they couldn't kill him with punches alone.

Spidey OP please nerf.

>Two C-List Captain America sidekicks against one of the most well known and beloved superheroes in the world
I'd wonder how that turns out. Just be glad they made Spider-Man step away with some bullshit his spider-sense magically didn't catch so that the fight doesn't end in five minutes.

>>Job to a fucking kid

Are you an idiot?

That's SPIDER MAN. This is a 'fucking kid' who catches TRAINS. That 'killing machine' is lucky Pete didn't pluck that arm out of the socket like he was a Christmas turkey.

Really?
Spiderman could kill him with a single punch if he fought serious.
I always thought this Sup Forums doesn't read comics thing was just a meme.... looks like it's true... sadly.

>Be greatest mutant of all time
>Job to a fucking kis

>I don't read comics
>LET'S WHINE ABOUT IT ANYWAY

It gets old always having to post this image/see other people have to post this image

Spider-Man has super strength, like real super strength. In terms of the MCU guys the only people stronger than him are likely Thor and Hulk

>but Tony said Cap would wreck him
Only because of how green MCU Spidey is, but he has far greater raw power than Cap, he just isn't a skilled fighter yet and would likely get outsmarted easily by someone with lesser powers but all the combat experience, ingenuity, and know how

Yeah yeah, but Peter was an amateur! Training and experience trumps raw strength every time! That's why highly trained martial artists regularly take down fully grown rampaging elephants, bears and hippos, and also speeding trucks.

Isn't there another page like this where Peter is telling a villain that he has been holding back?

Is he hopped up on symbiote roid rage there because that sounds exactly how I remember him talking when he got the black suit and started tossing busses and shit as his opponents like a maniac.

The MCU version of Spidey seems to have next to no spider sense at all. He got blindsided twice during his ten minutes in CW and several more times in Homecoming.

>Is he hopped up on symbiote roid rage there because that sounds exactly how I remember him talking when he got the black suit and started tossing busses and shit as his opponents like a maniac.
Symbiote roid rage was never a thing in the comics, that only existed in the cartoon and the Sam Raimi movie.

I'm sure there are multiple examples but that's a common one

unlike captain america who properly leverages his surroundings and takes advantage of his enemies inexperience, winter soldier just tries to match his strength with his own strength, negating his superior skill and playing into the superior power of his foe

Really? Spidey could have punch him in the chest killing him and ripping the arm off at the same time.

Do you even read the comics?
>but he is new to his power in this

Still, he has the reflexes and strength to pull it off.

>Job to a fucking kid
A kid who can stop a cybernetic arm with his bear hands!

he had a spider-sense, when he was fighting and he was about to be attacked and took away by Falcon or something, seconds before it happened even without seeing it he stopped and he said ''oh no!!''

then how come that Spider-man was jobbing like crazy againt dudes with guns in Homecoming?

That and him barely noticing Ant-Man coming are the only two moments I can think of off the top of my head.

Compare it with him getting suckerpunched by the bargain-bin Shocker or completely blanking on Vulture or Redwing swooping down on him from the sky

Bear hands? Don't you mean his SPIDERhands?

Also didn't in that IW leak it showed his spider-sense when his arm hair raised?

he easily takes down gun-wielding foes
the bank robbers are beaten with near impunity, and he is surprised by the gravity gun
the men on the ship pose no problem whatsoever
shocker gets the first hit in, and continues pummeling him senseless, but given that the fist can upturn a bus, this says more about spider-mans toughness than anything else, and once he gets a web shooter he takes him down in seconds

the only person who poses much of a problem is the vulture, and the shocker with the element of surprise

>the only people stronger than him are likely Thor and Hulk
What about the thing?

>shocker with the element of surprise
I get what you're saying, but I think the argument here is that Spider-sense is supposed to make up for the element of surprise.

this spider-man has a somewhat nerfed spider-sense

he is shown to ignore it when he is rushing or distracted

who

That rock monster thing the Champion beat up

Comic Peter just has a really crazy temper when you push him hard enough.

uhhhhhhhhh

You mean Sir Not Appearing In This Universe?

To be fair, Holland's spiderman isn't nearly as OP as Tobey's spiderman.

Tobey's spiderman WOULD wreck most the people at the airport, fighting seriously or not.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about heroes in general.

It seems MCU spiderman hasn't fully grown into his powers yet though.

We haven't explicitly seen spider sense until the infinity war trailer, so its possible his raw strength is still growing too.

Because right now he's kinda weak compared to multiple characters.
Which isn't a criticism of the story, just shows he's still really green

>In terms of the MCU guys the only people stronger than him are likely Thor and Hulk

>I thought we were talking about heroes in general.

This is why having a discussion here is pointless.

>They did explicitly say that everyone held back against spiderman.
They hold back against each other too. No one wanted to kill anyone. Well except black panther maybe.

Someone beat you to it:

But since Peter thought Cap was actually fighting back seriously, there's the implication Peter was fighting as hard as he could.

That chart doesn't really apply to MCU

Vision is basically the most OP guy on the team, and Cap defeated Ironman (with some help)

Also, shouldn't Silver Surfer be like super heavyweight or higher?

>Be the world's deadliest killing machine
>Job to *one of the most powerful superheroes*
Fixed

Jesus is a mediumweight?

It's based on muscle not magic/cosmic whatever. Surfer could unmake you but he can't deadlift 100 tonnes.

He DID go about pushing boulders.

This might have made sense back then, but not anymore.

That was adorable though.

which is usually because if you made him lose his temper you've done something absolutely horrible

>and Cap defeated Ironman (with some help)
Read what Ironman said. He can be as strong as Thor and Hulk for about two seconds if he's jacked up way beyond full power. I think normally he'd be in the super-medium range, which is still well above Cap and Bucky but that's why he was holding his own against both of them at once and nearly won. Although you're right about that chart not being perfect for the MCU. I'd actually put Cap and Bucky in Medium along with Beast and co.

>We haven't explicitly seen spider sense until the infinity war trailer

Yes we have, when he's fighting Falcon and Bucky, Bucky throws a sign at him while Spidey isn't looking and Spidey reacts to it without looking. Then he throws it back at him saying, "hey buddy I think you dropped this!"

I he didn't, he would punch him in the balls.

>Iron fist on the bottom

Yeah, that's the way I see it. The Winter Soldier, as in the Hydra weapon, has no self-limits. He does whatever he has to to accomplish his mission. Now Bucky, on the other hand...

As his humanity reasserts itself he's less kill crazy. That's about it.

>make a fool out of Winter Soldier and Falcon
>job to Captain America

Barring the Hulk and Thor, Spidey has the most physical strength of any Avenger in the MCU, so theres that

>Vision is basically the most OP guy on the team

Why? He hasn't done anything impressive.

Best example was when Doc Ock the Spock first fought in spideys body....and accidentally knocked off The Scorpions jaw with one punch. Thats when he realized that spidey could have killed any of them, any time he wished to. Yet never did.

the iron fist does give him some steel crunching power but its arguably a technique and not his resting power level

X-men are a powerful group
Avengers are a powerful group, maybe the most powerful in Marvel.
Fantastic 4, powerful

Spiderman. Can fight them all to a stand still. Alone.

Thats the whole point. He's not the strongest, but hes strong enough to hurt any of them. Hes not the toughest, but tough enough to last against all of the for long enough. He's probably the fastest and most agile. Depending on story he is either a newbie kid who barely knows anything or a veteran fighter of thousands of battles who only the king of fools would think they have a chance against in a fight.

He's been actively dampening his Spider-Sense because he doesn't understand it. In Civil War, Tony asks about his aperture goggles and Pete says it helps him with the "sensory overload" while he's fighting. He doesn't understand what the Spider Sense is yet, so he's been suppressing it to not get overwhelmed.

The few questionable times so far we've seen it used (in CW, HC, and the IW trailer), there are some physical reactions.

In CW, his lenses widen significantly, effectively un-dampening the sense.

In HC, there were a few times during the fight with Shocker II where the same thing happened.

In the IW trailer he's not wearing the suit at all.

Spidey Sense is there, he just has't understood it enough.

If Bucky was in Winter Soldier mode and had a gun, Spidey would be dead as fuck.

In terms of what he can lift, Iron Man should actually be about as strong as Captain America. He can explicitly only lift 3 tons in the first movie (picking up an SUV causes him to double over, the suit starts creaking, and his power rapidly starts draining), something reiterated in promotional material for the second, and 900 pounds in the air in the third movie (presumably several times more on the ground- probably on par with his previous three tons figure). In Civil War, with one arm he also grapples with Bucky's mechanical arm, which Cap could grapple with on even terms with both arms.

It seems to be developing still, as seen in the leaked IW teaser

It's heavily suggested in Civil War, and outright stated in Spider-Man: Homecoming, that if any of the Avengers were out for blood Peter would've been laid flat on his ass in a heartbeat. Hell Falcon could've just shot him with his spring-loaded Uzis in like a second.

To be honest, he doesn't really seem to have a spider sense at all.
It's like it was removed in favor of a third Jervis and all the batman gadgets in his suit.
Kind of ruined the whole self-made hero part for me in the movie if half of Spider-man's abilities are from Tony Stark.

Ironfist, in the comic, has been above the likes of Spider-Man for a while

Although it is a more recent development so I don't fault old marvel

>Hulk, Thor, Hercules, ????, Ironman

>Thing, Namor, ????, Sasquatch, Vision, ????, Blackbolt

>Valkyrie, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, ????, Silver Surfer, Colossus, Ghost Rider, Deadpool

>Tigra, Nighthawk, ????, Spiderwoman, Beast, ????, ????

>????, ????, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Ant Man, Captain America, Moon Knight, Daredevil, ????, Wolverine, Hawkeye

I consider myself a comics casual. How bad did I do?

The ultimate jobber of all time, Colossus. Really they need to give that sweet Russian farmboy a power boost. Put him at the Hulk's level or close to it.

You really love the word without fucking understanding it. Jobbing doesn't mean "struggles or loses a single clash" like it's used with Bucky. Jobbing would actually be like Hulk smacking Loki around, or (if my memory is correct) Tony taking Vanko out at the end easily.

Bucky jobs all the time out of Winter Soldier Mode. His primary purpose in combat in that movie is being a convenient measuring stick to show how strong other people are.

>Black Panther grapples with him on even terms and ends up besting him hand-to-hand two separate times, while drawing him in Winter Soldier Mode
>Spider-Man effortlessly overpowers his mechanical arm with one of his own and then casually restrains him
>Iron Man stalemates his mechanical arm with one of his own and then quickly pounds him into unconsciousness when Steve can't help him

Spider Man is possibly the most dangerous MCU character, just due to the number of abilities he has.

Stark and Rhodes, for all their tech, are flying tanks. A bigger variety of guns doesn't change the fact they're guns

Vision: Flight, density shift, laser (no feats of strength yet)

Wanda: Telekinetic, telepathic

Cap: Strong, fast, tough

Hulk: Strong, durable

Thor: Strong, durable, flight, lightning (might change after Ragnarok)

Ant Man: Shrink, grow+strength

Falcon: Jetpack, guns, wing shields

Widow: Attacks people via jamming her pussy in their face

Winter Soldier: Fast, robot arm

You get the idea. Now look at Spider Man

Strong, fast, tough, enhanced senses, sticks to walls, webbing. The only MCU character who might be more versatile is Dr Strange.

People often like to talk shit about spider because no matter what he always holds back to some degree and generally saves his more menacing side for people that royally overstep the line (case in point, his threat to king pin were he threatened to fill his lungs with webbing). Cap, for all of his skill and experience would be utterly powerless to stop a spidey going full throttle with the intent to kill. Experience won't count for jack shit if the thing you're fighting can rip your arms clean off the moment you try to get it in a body lock of some kind

See the editor's note at the bottom.

Spider-Man in most cases in the comics, is also a veteran hero who's been in thousands of fights and has mastered every one of his powers and knows just how to deal with every situation thrown at him

MCU Spider-Man was literally in his first ever fight with other super powered people, and has maybe shot webs at a couple muggers and saved a cat from a tree tops, and is like 14

MCU Spidey in Civil War wouldn't be hard to get the upper hand on despite his abilities

listen bud...

Ooh what issue is this?

why is his name "Spider Man" and not "Spider Boy"?

That name is reserved for Miles, for obvious reasons

It's canon that Peter's powerset is actually extremely good. With experience, he's top-tier. Sony and MCU haven't really nerfed it either like they have most of the other capeshit movies.

the fire nation banned this comic

I miss the black suit.

would spidey get proportionally stronger if he started getting /fit/?
or do his powers just keep him in peak condition

i think only the symbiote does the proportional thing (hence eddie working out).

i mean pete could lift more with body training but not radically be stronger.

He is fit, and it's cause of his powers. I don't know if that's canon or not to be honest with you but his powers certainly have never been shown to change ever regardless of what he does, and he never is shown to exercises so I just assume his powers keep him in peek condition

I'm pretty sure at this point it's near useless due to lack of experience dealing with it and the fact that his lenses are specifically meant to reduce the amount of input he has to process. He says his hypersensitivity is overwhelming, but once he gets a handle on that I'm sure we'll see him start to Mayweather his way through fights.

thats mostly because holland is a kid and inexperienced .

what about vision? we dont have any strength feat from him right?

Shang-Chi > IF
Spider-man > Shang-Chi, said by Shang-Chi him self, so I think you're wrong.

>They knew he was a kid
How?