What if she touched the one above all?

What if she touched the one above all?

what if my cock grew out of my ear?
it's stupid and will never happen

...Antonucci?

Whatever TOAA decides would happen

I want her to touch my One Above Balls

What if OAA is untouchable?

What if she touched the current holder of One for All?

What happens if two Rogues shake hands? Do they reach thermodynamic equilibrium?

Muties with mimic powers have mimicked other mimics who were mimicking them before...

... (and now I have a headache) ...

... uh, they short out each other's powers with a feedback loop every time.

Nothing happens.

Bitch was fucked raw by the Sentry so powerful beings are unharmed by her ability.

What if Apocalypse makes her one of his riders and then she touches him?

She would die. There is a limit to how much power she can absorb before its starts to kill her. Attempting to absorb an immortal like Ares was already fatal to her. What do you think will happen if she attempts to absorb something that is even more immortal and powerful than Ares?

Most of Apocalypse's powers come from his tech. Even if she managed to absorb some of his power, it wouldn't even be in the same tier.

Nothing would happen. If you touch your screen where Rogue is, nothing happens besides you noticing that you need to clean your screen, you savage. It would be the same if any of Marvel's staff touched her on a page. The One Above All (Marvel Entertainment LLC) can affect Rogue, but Rogue's powers can't reach the true form of TOAA. It's an anthropomorphic avatar of the will of the company/writer, AKA real life people.

When comic characters come hopping off the page with their powers intact, we're all kinds of fucked. And not in a fun way, probably.

Conversely maybe she gains the power to mess with Wolverine loony toons style, drawing him in wacky ways, erasing his mouth, turning his claws into daffodils...

What if rogue had sex with me?

user, pls... lets be realistic here...

BLACKED

Have you seen OP's question?

Realism was thrown out the window a while ago

They cancel eachother out. Rogue's only hope is to fuck an alt universe version of herself.

Apocalypse messed her up.

>Rogue will never absorb your powers of being a beta cuck
>Her self esteem issues won't get so bad that she won't agree to be your gf