New waifu confirmed

New waifu confirmed

Voltron's return is imminent!

Who do you wager will die? Pidge seems unlikely, but if we actually do get two Paladins killed I'd like to see a full blooded Galra as a new recruit

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/08/01/voltron-season-3-trailer-lotor/amp/
mobile.twitter.com/AJLoCascio/status/892573042877976576
mobile.twitter.com/NeKap/status/867468212044046340
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZgKq4Kl7nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to nibble on her ears.

cuuuuuuuuute

Were we promised someone would die?

Probably not a paladin. I sure hope not Coran. Maybe Pidge's dad or brother.

Claimed by me, get out
>Wanting to hurt pidge

Also get out

Just release it, fuck

She's actually a halfbreed along with the rest of Lotor's harem, he has deliciously deviant tendencies it seems

>Not wanting to hurt Pidge

How long until it's actually released? Is it going to be today?

Is this show even any good? I have zero knowledge on it.

I want Keith to dress like a girl and join Lotor's halfbreed harem.

Me too~

So are we implying that Keith dresses like a girl to get in or Keith dresses like a girl because Lotor forces him to.

>but if we actually do get two Paladins killed I'd like to see a full blooded Galra as a new recruit

No. That's ignorant. You're ignorant.

I'm more in favor of forces but either one really. Brainwashed into dressing like a girl and being a part of the harem would be nice too. Then all sorts of wonderful lewd things can happen.

Gotta love the lewds

Lotor's gonna add halfbreed Keith to that harem of his.

That's cool but 2bh I don't think Keith is half Galra.

Literally 24 hours from when I posted that

They post stuff 2 AM central IIRC

Same here. I'm in the camp that believes Keith's mom was mixed herself.

Watch the first few episodes and see for yourself if you like it

It improves as it goes along too

It's like being black. If you've got at least 15% in you, you'll be considered "half black" by everyone you meet regardless.

One-drop rule applies to Galra too?

This is why people think blacks are the second major ethnicity in the US and treat them as such for media and the like even though Hispanics outnumber them

If you want to get technical then the second biggest should just be "mixed race" people then because most Hispanics living in America are mutts themselves and African Americans are also a mixed group for the most part.

>Keith being "initiated" into the harem while Lotor watches

We're counting down to Thursday.

Maybe Keith's grandpa was the full Galra and he passed on the blade to his halfbreed Galra daughter. Keith is mostly human then.

That sounds fine to me but most people just want 1 color to point to

Hispanic is a meme ethnicity. It's just a linguistic divider.

I wonder about this. Are Spaniards considered Hispanic or white in the United States?

Spaniards are technically both but when people think Hispanic they tend to think brown Mestizos.

You know...I have to wonder...

Does he fuck the cat too?

Is the cat also a halfbreed? Did a galra fuck a cat?

It's just a space cat (like how there are space mice) and it hangs around lizard girl because it's mind controlled by her. Reverse toxoplasmosis.

Will this board stop obsessing over voltron deaths? It's never going to happen. Shiro will be back by the end of this half season and the group will never break.

>He doesn't know we have one confirmed death

Literally everyone knows that...we're actually discussing important things like who lotor sticks his dick in.

Good god, such misinformation
No, spaniards are not hispanic
hispanic doesn't mean "coming from a country that speaks spanish"

It means the descendants of the spanish peoples who interbred with aboriginal native populations in the americas and various island countries.

Ethnicities, by definition, are groups that are only loosely associated by genetics, but are also connected by culture.

>It's never going to happen

Except it's a series based on previous series where Voltron pilots do die...so...yeah

How foolish you are!

Will this board stop obsessing over voltron deaths? It's never going to happen. Shiro will be back by the end of this half season and the group will never break.

I only ever watched the first season. Should I continue?

>SSCC trailer has Shiro at the end
>Only Shirogone dies in the japanese version

Try harder son

New interview
>ew.com/tv/2017/08/01/voltron-season-3-trailer-lotor/amp/

>Forms the right leg of GoLion. Powered by water. Piloted by Takashi, and later Farla after Takashi's death.

You have lost, fool!

Holy fuck blue lion is cursed

Lance really is the perfect member to kill too, right level of screen time and exposure to hurt the viewer and cast without feeling like you've deleted a huge part of the show for fans

I just want some more genderbending on this show. Allura's brief disguise thing got me wet.

When are we getting some male to female transformations?

I just want to see Koran finally helm the red lion in that gorgeous outfit of his.

Galra women look like human women with a different skin color and pointed ears while then men are a variety of beasts...God Damn it. I blame Star Trek Star Wars and Mass Effect.

huh, this makes it sound like lotor might be the lgbt representation after all

gotta love the mice

That's not a galra woman
that's a half galra woman
galra women probably have the big ears too, since the writers implied that some of the soldiers we see are female

Has a full blooded female Galra been shown in the show yet? Can't recall off the top of my head.

Also crack theory time: what are the odds of the mice being the former Paladins, cursed by the Galra druids and doing their best to protect Allura? Zarkon mentions before how the Paladins were foolish and should have fled like their predecessors, meaning they might not have been killed by the Galra.

they ARE missing a black one

Which part of the interview convinces you?

>convinces
No, I used might on purpose
but where they talk about the reason for Lotor's... astrangement from Zarkon, how it's a very deliberate reason
earlier in the interview, they specifically talked about what being a half breed meant, and how that would shake up things, so I don't think him being a half breed is the reason.
Him not being able to provide an heir could be.

How so?

see

>Him not being able to provide an heir could be.
No

Because Zarkon would just have more kids

>mobile.twitter.com/AJLoCascio/status/892573042877976576
I ship it

That's just the U.S. definition. It has multiple meanings and it originally referred to the entire Iberian peninsula.

maybe it's because he's a halfbreed himself and likes to stick around people like him because the other Galra bullied him as a child

Eh, doesn't really make sense to me. The only way I could see them making him a LGBT rep is having him be bi enough to lust after Keith along with his other half Galra babes.

that depends on if he was a one waifu guy or not.
We know altean lifespan is long, like 1000+ years, and we know Zarkon is 10k+ due to magicks, but it's probably reasonable that Galra are also very long lived.
So Lotor could still be his only child from his only wife.

Zarkon is extremely loyal to his waifu though. They might give Lotors storyline Dorian from dragon age

What's the Islamic holy book doing in VLD?

>That's just the U.S. definition
the US is the first one to use it as an ethnic term
the recent interview seemed to imply they really didn't like the idea of lust being lotor's motivation, period. I don't think they're gonna ship him with anyone. They may make him gay, but not lust after anyone, and if someone cries foul, they can say "he's a bad guy, he doesn't get a happy ending" and be done with it.

No, that was the Romans.

>the US is the first one to use it as an ethnic term
You can't seriously be this stupid.

Lust doesn't have to be a motivation though. Wanting to get some half alien tail could just be a side a thing he doesn't care too much about but wouldn't say no to.

On that note I wonder how Lance will react to the half Galra waifu squad.

It could be Lotor. Neil posted this awhile ago. Read the responses
>mobile.twitter.com/NeKap/status/867468212044046340

At any rate it's just a fun speculation, it could go both ways or no way at all.

It's not even an "ethnic" term. It's a cultural one referring to any historical relation to Spain but anyways this isn't /his/ and it's off-topic.

Yep, that's what I meant. It's a meme ethnicity. And you're right. Let's go back to /vld/ posting.

>They might give Lotors storyline Dorian from dragon age
What's the? I don't do vidya.

*that about?

These reviews are really hyping up Lotor. Better keep your expectations low, lads.

How do think Lotor will interact with the Paladins and Allura?

It's totally that he's a halfbreed IMO

Halfbreeds aren't gonna be treated with respect unless there's special reasons I'm betting, and Lotor revels in giving the finger to everyone which is why he surrounds himself with halfbreeds

>You think we're less? We're more!

>the US is the first one to use it as an ethnic term
Please be trolling.

That's totally what I'm gonna do.

Keikaku them.

Dorian is from an empire bent on eugenics to create perfect mages, Dorian is the perfect mage, except he's gay, so his father shunned him.

>mfw i'll be home only on sunday

I don't care for complexity. I like him as long as he's a slut and gets to be a hammy villain.

Dorian is a Coran-like character who left his homeland because he's a gay and didn't want to give his father heirs.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZgKq4Kl7nM

What is Lotor's endgame?

Pilot his own version of Voltron using Half Galra waifus.

Same shit as Kuvira.
>i was abandoned so i can't stand to let that happen to my own people -- especially the marginalized like me

Feminism.

Feminism is about obtaining alien waifus to fly a giant mech with you?

That could be literally anything though
I mean, he was likely recording for destiny 2 at the same time as voltron

Also, man, looking at his twitter

The man's a dick

To out-gambit Allura at every opportunity as revenge for her beating him up as little children.

I really want to write a fapfic for this but I'm not sure if I can get over the shame I feel for it.

yas qween

If Lotor making him gay is what bothers you then just have Lotor put him in a machine that converts him to 100% female so that he can add anyone to his harem.

Lotor is a SJW. No wonder Zarkon exiled him.

Is Lance supposed to be a girl in this? He looks the same.

Lance confirmed for most feminine boy.

Shit, now I want Pidge bridal carrying Lance.

I hope he gets a nice mani-pedi.

Nyma technically already bridal carried him

He's the best kind of girl in that pic, a short haired tomboy.

Why is all the new tumblr art of Lotor so short? Lotor's at least a whole head taller than Shiro. Are all the paladins standing on boxes or something?

Obviously. He's a total bimbo.