Based Cho

Based Cho

That sound like /mlp/ will AGHHH like that.

The hell is this

Is it just me or is there something off about the lighting on those horses.

They're obviously in a spot light. I mean where else is a centaur going to fuck a unicorn?

What kind of child will they make?

A man with a horn

The 'horse' gene is recessive

>where else is a centaur going to fuck a unicorn
Good point.

So is anybody going to mention the context or should I just track this stupidity down.

Sure hope I can get some use out of this.

That's a very good point

>not knowing how recessive genes work

Looks like page 7 of issue 4 of a comic called skybourne

FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX FAN FIX

I said context not the title, mate. Obviously I could go look up the actual issue, but I figured since I was here if anyone had actually read this and whatever this is supposed to be was worth a check.

Oh. Then I have no idea sorry

Why is the unicorn saying the word neigh?

Why not?

Turns out it's bessentially gif related. But yeah, it's definitely a Cho comic

>bunch of monsters escape containment and start fucking shit up
>mermaid and warrior babes
>various comedy moments, actually better written than his cover art commissions that usually get posted
Might be worth reading the actual thing.

so it's like if SCP had a comic?

She's into pony play

Less based off urban legends, more based off mythology. The gif is inreference to a bunch of modern soldier guys dealing with a breach in their secret monster facility. So a centaur fucking a unicorn after they all escape from containment because Merlin used dragons to tunnel into their base to search for Pandora's Gate.

Also boobs

I might check it out

just read ##1-4 and maaan, this is like anticlimax-the-comic. every time some monster shows up and you think there going to be a fight, someone off-panel headshots it. happened 4 times in a span of 10 pages. It's like they don't care and just want to get over with it. and the story is bland and cliche af. "I have to pay my bills, but I the only think I can do is draw comics". but the art is fine tho.

Shame.
I will probably still give it a read later though.

I'm not certain if that's the whole comic they're talking about, or just issue 4, where it's the requisite punchline joke as they're making their way through the base. Set up the MC fist fighting a monster, mook just blasts it with a rocket launcher because they're on a time table.

I like this!

>a big hand suddenly grab the guy ands pull it out
>ocean of blood start being launched out of the door.
i don't think humans have that much blood.

no wait that's a tree,what the fuck?

The 'knowing how recessive genes work' gene is also recessive

well, that much liquid would be rather sprayed than streamed. it looks like this "blood" had much more viscous. I would say it shredded the dude into a fine mash and spew it out. the amount of matter is adequate for an entire adult human body. now the real question is why would it spill it out? probably because the soldier wasn't a virgin or smth

Because that's how you play the rape game.

You had me at "also boobs".

Evil Dead rape tree reference.

I thought it was supposed to be the tree from Harry Potter.

There's centaur X unicorn hard fucking, and you're noticing that the room has a fill light and a strong overhead spotlight of all things?

No. The gif is from the movie Cabin in the Woods which plays on a lot of cliches and references to other horror movies and their monsters/villains.

disgust

but also arousal

Nope, its name on the whiteboard earlier in the film is "Angry Molesting Tree".

Why would you design a facility so poorly?

Why no room burn protocols?

Why even have a release all monsters button?

for the lulz

>Cho will never draw a comic for boundless

Because that's what makes it fun.

Like you wouldn't add a release all monsters button.

has cho ever done uncensored nudity in an official comic?

>Why would you design a facility so poorly?
It's designed pretty well considering how well contained everything is.
>Why no room burn protocols?
Because they have people trained to recapture the monsters once they're released or have escaped.
>Why even have a release all monsters button?
Comedy.

>sacrificing narrative sense for muh fun

kys

The whole movie is about dumb fun you fucking dipshit.

I think he was SUPPOSED to in Shanna Max and then they said no.
And he does draw the occasional nipple here and there.

I'm guessing horsefucking, as in legitimate horses is a no go in aco, and possibly /d/, so any delivery would probably end up in the trash.

Define official. He's done indie and self published shit, that's say, Heavy Metal class easily.

So that's not blood spurting out and is probably tree jizz?

>indie and self published shit,
I mean a legit comic book. He does nudes in women of Cho stuff and all.