Justice League #26 Storytime

Legacy part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbeat.com/check-out-fernando-pasarins-designs-for-the-children-of-the-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't be shit.

It is.

This is Hitch's last arc.

who takes over?

So did Rucka retcon WW's conenction to Olympus or not?

Not really. A lot of clunky unnecessary exposition, but the issue is bearable overall. Pasarin is doing good work.

>black ring
>final fantasy style dark matter explosion
what

When Marvel did it, the pairings of the kids' parents actually made sense.

So Garth is a asshole too

>images in a storytime

We won't know until closer to December since the November issues are Metal tie-ins.

I bet the kids are actually the assholes here

It's not gonna hit the image limit, while a bit assholish it's not the end of the world

black ring + boom tube

>cap/widow
>makes sense

I'm guessing humphries. he's off gl but was said to not be going far. and jl has them in it

So who's kid is Sovereign

>given life

>autism in a storytime

>being a fag in a storytime

>>cap/widow
>>makes sense
Come on. You know Bucky had to have been the real father.

>Images in a storytime

Sure, it wont effect the bump limit for signle issues, but its common courtesy on here to wait till the storytime isover.

>its common courtesy
No it isn't.

Steppenwolf and Big Barda

It really is

Wonder Woman confirmed for Sovereign.

complacency and ironic shitposting is the entire reason this site went to shit

Not really. There's no real reason behind your autism.

I'm guessing something retarded like Lois Lane going crazy after Jonboy gets his head cracked or something.

Next:
>“LEGACY” part two! A massive metahuman war threatens to leave the future ripe for conquest by the despot known only as Sovereign. So warn the children of the Justice League, who have come back in time to save the world. But the term “blood feud” takes on new meaning when the younger heroes declare that for the crisis to be averted, one of the Justice League must die!

I wonder who.

Always has been.

Being an autistic whiny faggot when it's not even a problem.

Every time. Nobody fucking cares retard.

Nigga I will fight you.

why would she refer to herself in the third person

Cause that's what you do when you're a shitty hero turned villain.

it was always shit

>I wonder who.
Wonder Woman.
It's always WW who pushes for the heroes to be more pro-active against human dictators and stuff and somehow, because of the rules of dumb plot, that always ends in dystopia.

>Eldoris
Did Hitch choose that name just so she could be nicknamed Dory?

She also gets a literal Injustice monologue here

Current top pick seems to be Humphries since he's leaving Green Lanterns at the same time and Seeley said he isn't going far.

Humphries is terrible

God I hate Summer.

I'm think the movie came out before Brubaker created Winter Soldier. Or at least was in production before Brubaker's run came out.

It was but at least people followed some unspoken rule.

I swear, this shit election just opened up the door to all sorts of retards. Nothing is sacred anymore. Everything is up for shitposting and "bantz"

So are the Flash chick and the Green Lantern twins all Jess's kids? Or is just the Flash chick hers and Barry's disgusting while the Lantern twins are another Lanterns?

Bucky came back as WS in 2005. Next Avengers was 2008.

All three carry the last name Allen. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make it seem like Barry double dipped, though.

Would have made sense is Bucky was still living under the radar and made people think Steve was the father.

The GL kids White and Red hair suggest they're Guy and Tora's.

>All three carry the last name Allen
What page was that on? I must've missed it.

We all know Sovereign is Wonder Woman and Batman's child, right?

>they're Guy and Tora's
That would be the first Hitch thing I like then.

As a Wondy fan, I don't actually have a problem with the idea of an evil future Diana. No, the problem is that they ALWAYS go about the wrong way. Every time it happens, she's acting wildly out of character.

>MUH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
No, fuck you. If Diana turned heel, it'd be really creepy since she'd still be affable and motherly. Her conquered domain would be like the Justice Lords universe, but even more Stepford-y.

All I'm saying is, if you're gonna do this thing where Diana's seeing shit, do it right. Brian Hitch is nowhere near good enough to do a Squadron Supreme thing.

When the designs were shown off about a week ago for previews, their names were also revealed.
comicsbeat.com/check-out-fernando-pasarins-designs-for-the-children-of-the-justice-league/
So far they seem accurate, so it wasn't just bullshit.

what did he mean by this??

This is way cooler than the actual comic

This reads like that issue of JLA where a house burns down and the Flash runs around putting up fire detectors everywhere

>Diana's son looks a fucking lot like Clark and uses the "S"
... was Lois cucked?

>Wonder woman in the middle
feminism!

Only newfags use summer as excuse.

If you're too autistic to allow an unrelated image between pages just download the comics, pissy cunt

>getting this mad about being called out for posting images during storytime
>calling other people autistic
I-I'm afraid I've got bad news Summerfag.

He meant that this was before the INFINITY guys... the STONES...

It's kind of annoying when that retard spergs out once a wednesday when it happens. He's been crying for at least 4 weeks in a row now

I'm with you user, even if the other idiots aren't

Stop posting non-story time images dumbasses.

No

So is she not actualy a green lantern? The fuck is she even doing there then.

Nobody fucking cares.

Seriously, even IF it somehow "disrupted the flow of reading" as you whiners tend to claim, it's Sup Forums. Not like anyone's actually reading the comics anyway.

Really though, are you just too stupid to tell the pages of the comic from unrelated images? Goddamn.

This.

Either learn to look before clicking or go to the win-o threads.

So she is saying she can make the kryptonian cum in seconds or something?

What the fuck.

>what is Sup Forums X

also, while images in a weekly storytime don't do much they're bad for longer ones, since they make threads hit the image limit faster

You tubed like 1km. You would barely have time to finish that conversation before he caught up just by jumping there.

Reminds me of enchantress brother in suicide squad for some reason

>"It looks it's time for an abortion through timeline changing Diana...."

Unless that's Jon?

Oh god not this bullshit again.

Oh god.

Wait is mera on the league now?

I thought that was supes kid.
Would it have killed them to put a little box above each characters head on the first page to fill you in on whos who?

I think it's almost cute that Hitch wants to do a Squadron Supreme thing.

The "almost" part is that he's using Diana as the catalyst for it.

Nah, the guy was presented as Diana's son (he even wears her "WW").

Only now we can see that he also wears the "S".

Where does this picture come from?

I don't know you, but Batman is a complete son of ****. I mean, hurt Jason this way to save the Joker? Batman should be killed for being such an imbecile!!

Hahaha best ship is back.