How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RTGGfz4nYY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bugs, lay off the carrots.

Bugs, ease of the carrots...

Bugs bunny, please cease from consuming the carrots at once.

Bugs.... lay off the carrots...

youtube.com/watch?v=_RTGGfz4nYY

Thread theme

Bogs stop

E A S Y
A
S
Y

YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, ALL THIS TIME WE INVESTED IN YOU YET YOUR FAT BELLY HAS SEEN CARROTS THAN EVER BEFORE

Here's a fun fact, rabbits eating too many carrots can result in digestive problems, including diarrhea.

I'm honestly worried about Bugs now.

You think he should be easy on the carrots?

The only way to win is not to play. Walk away from the goddamn rabbit, do not engage, just for Gods sake DO NOT PLAY HIS GAMES

He looks like one of those inflatable clowns that you punch. And even though I fucking hated the turtle he's the only one that can stop him.

BUGS YOU ARE SO BIG AND FAT

WHY ARE YOU SO FAT

WHERE ARE THE 3 CHEESE PIZ AHS

>piz ahs
never gonna make it

S T O P R I G H T T H E R E C R I M I N A L S C U M

YOU WERE A RABBIT ONCE!
A RABBIT!

lay off the carotene, rodent with long ears nicknamed "bugs"

Individual who most probably identifies as the cultural icon by the name of "Bugs" Bunny, the second word being less of a part of the name and more of a word that describes the species the individual belongs to... based on the picture I am registering with my imperfect eyes in this very moment, one that drastically differs from the one I am accommodated to seein, I have made a logical and extremely probable deduction that the value of your body mass index is not in the one recommended division out of the four existing ones in total; thus I am urged, probably by my ethics which come from within (although that is a wonder and the debate is still valid and relevant in philosophy after all these innumerable years), to convey to you my sincere wishes to reduce the amount of your carrot intake.

It's like reading Shakespeare.

kek

Bowling ball

>How do you stop him?
Take away his mobility scooter

Just play the gay card and kiss him before he kisses you. It's a well known fact that any character who initiates the comedic smooch asserts his dominance in any situation.

Maybe use a little tongue too while you're at it.

This meme is too abstract for me.

Getting that close to him could result in being eaten.

BUGS GO EASY ALRIGHT JESUS CHRIST HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL! I THOUGHT YOU MADE A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO GET BACK TO THE GYM? YOU WERE GONNA BROWSE