Deathstroke #22 Storytime

Defiance part two!

>Slade, Dr. Light and teenagers
No matter how good this will be, we all know that it could be even better on a mature book.

Judas Wally....

If I wanted to read a story about a bunch of elderly twats sexually abusing teenagers I'd read the news more often.

I feel like someone at DC has to be aware, at some level.

is he still a rapist ?

Not sure what the deal with the Grocer is.

Its unclear. Probably, but likely not Sue as she's still around.

I think this is the first time he's appeared since that Trinity War shit where he was an ARGUS scientist who got turned into sentient light and killed in a false flag. But if he's got the classic costume you might as well assume.

Heh.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Kek

Oh Slade

Next:
>“Defiance” part three! As the team begins to crack under Slade’s harsh leadership tactics, Defiance is called into action after a cruise ship gets hijacked on the open seas! It’s sink or swim for Deathstroke’s new squad when they’re put to the test against impossible odds!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA Slade is ist the best hero.

>Rose is pure
New rule: Rose is not for sexual

Hello Reaction image

Whats with all the posting images in storytimes today? Its really ramped up in frequency for some reason.

>Still a virgin?

Holy fuck, I cant wait for more of this team.

That invoice actually seems pretty reasonable, considering who served it.

Probably because it doesn't matter.

How do Terra and Rose know each other? Also I hope Terra fucks her dad then throws it in her face.

There's one contrarian who's been doing it and says "it doesn't matter" whenever someone points it out.

One issue and this team is already more interesting than the boring Titans team Dick attempts to lead.

In the new 52 , Rose was hired to capture Terra.

>Contrarian

It's not like it's an epic that spreads over multiple threads.

I thought all that got retconned away with Rebirth? So is shit like Rose being Superboy's handler and that awful Ravages run still in continuity?

kek

So does that mean The Culling is still canon?

best Titans team now, he upgraded if anything

>Shih Huangti
what kind of romanization is that

plz no, for once you're not fucked up Arthur
ok maybe rape Terra once

>Maybe I should rape someone

Vril as fuck. I love it.

nu52 was erased by continuity.

proof:
Adeline is still alice

*alive

Not entirely. NuPG is a leftover from New 52. DC is doing the Marvel method of just ignoring shit and hoping people forget about it.

No, it didn't. N52 is still canon.

It's really a shame that Deathstroke is just once a month.

they didn't retcon that.

Looks like the weird fights sequence from last issue was about Rose. What did she get herself into?

This is hilarious. Slade is having a coffee break while his team is fighting.

I don't know if Slade is being sincere or not...

>I thought all that got retconned away with Rebirth? So is shit like Rose being Superboy's handler and that awful Ravages run still in continuity?
Why not? At least Conner still exist.

That shit was not Conner

Terra knows how to make an entrance.

Rose and Terra know each other from the Ravagers series.

I like Slade's attitude about being a hero.

>Slade
>being sincere
>ever
come on, user.
you know better

I have no idea what is canon anymore.

I think its safe to assume that the Culling happened in some capacity since it establishes Terra knowing Rose and BB if the writers choose to go in that direction.

Was Jericho always such a good leader?

S Dr. Light is now a ripoff of The Light Master?

Well, no one remembers Light Master, so it's ok.

He was never really a leader, in NTT he was the cutest Titan ever until he got brainwashed and became a criminal lord but I don't know if he was himself that much, after that he decided to start being an antagonist to Tim's TT to lead them away from superheroing and then was basically a hobo jumping from a body to a body

I wonder if this means that there is a Fairchild out there who Rose is pissed off at because she left her high and dry. I have no idea what happened to the cast of Ravagers after it got cancelled though. BB made it into the titans, but I am ignorant of everyone else.

No cares about having manners anymore

I love Joey's outfit in this. Looks so slick.

They all got teleshanked into vats in some basement, tho Terra showed up later in a duel between Slade and Mr.Majestic

Identity Crisis isn't canon anymore so who knows

He also get's mad if you point out what he's doing is rude.

lmao Slade is so bad at this

Wow, Slade is cheap as fuck. 100k $ doesn't even cover 1/10 of the costs that a normal SEAL team would incur in a op like this.

Rebirth isn't the reboot that Flashpoint was. It's just a free pass for every writer to pull from either new52 or pre-FP, or both.

That's how he gets you. Undercut the fuck out of the people you usually pay.

I would mention that they don't need transport costs and guns and stuff like normal SEAL teams would.

That's so brilliant! I'm pretty sure it's deliberate on Priest's part, too, since he's been really upfront about how freaking much it costs to hire Slade.

Its surprising that a team full of antiheroes has better chemistry than their heroic counterparts.

>We don't take bows.
>But we do take a paycheck.

It's almost as though there's a better writer that the helm

>sassy bullying bitch

Terra is my waifu now

kek

Slade has the right idea. Heroes should get the job done instead of taking selfies and making videos(looking at you Beast Boy).

I don't think heroes should be paid, but this is Slade. He's not a janitor and doesn't work for free.

Will Slade keep the money for himself or is he going to split it with the rest of the team?

>After all, we're not communists.
He full-on will keep it all for himself

Who fucked Rose in pre-new52?

>that creackle on the staff
MnMMMMMMMM TTHATS THE GOOD STUFF

I think he is sincere to some degree but at the same time he probably also knows this isnt him, its just a character trying to struggle being better or being himself and I dont think Slade is lying, he is simply trying.

Of course this will probably end with him going back but the plans and backstabbing seem to be done by other characters while Deathstroke is just confused about himself.

>Don't you miss it?
>The risk?
>The thrill?
>The rape?

The question is who didn't Rose fucked pre-new52.

TIM! ;)

>Not Dick
>Not Tim
>Not Devil-boy
I've only seen some random guy once and she recommended him to get out. Maybe she fucked a lot of people, but they all there nobody.

So far this arc shows a lot of promise.

Assuming the New 52 stuff with the Ravagers happened Terra did get laid.

Between Isherwood, Light, and Slade, Priest knows what he's doing. He probably won't dwell on it but he has a bunch of pedos in one book for a reason.