If you were gay, or a woman, who do you think would be your husbando?

If you were gay, or a woman, who do you think would be your husbando?

Daredevil.
Something about him really says he'd be a total catch.

>If

I have a vag and this is mine
judge me

He's big and strong and smart. He loves nature and the outdoors and and and and and I like him.

>forgetting bisexuals
for shame OP

Sounds like it would be fun having someone like Midnighter or Deadpool as a husbando

Someone likes it rough.

Any one of these
Yum

>implying I'm not already both

Get out of my head user!

You slut.

You maybe right, but I'm not ashamed if it's them

Ted Kord.
I don't care if he gets fat. Would still be husbando material.

I would pound his boipussy and slurp his cock.

He'll just cheat on your ass because he's dumb af

Probably Finn. Would be one hella abusive relationship tho. Because him being in pain is fun.

Simon Baz.

Looks great in and out of costume (especially when he's serving breakfast shirtless in an apron) and is just a swell guy

>if
it's him

>If

where do you think you are?

>if
lol

That's why this guy is my second choice.

I see you a a man of taste and refinement

A bit of a try hard, but still a good pick

I'd let Hal ravage me tbqh senpai.

You guys have some stereotypical and offensive views on homosexuality, it's very troubling

I can't fault your attraction to intelligence, but he was still a ruthless bastard and would never, ever care about any romantic interest

As if I'm not already a humongous faggot

You've got a thing for blonde jaws

Nice taste

> Phobos will never let you into his private garden to watch him bath

SP is one of those rare comics where I find it has just as many fuckable guys as ladies.

Must be the art style.

(You)

If you survive the experience.

>If you were gay, or a woman, who do you think would be your husbando?

The husbando situation wouldn't really change that much for me.

Actually it wouldn't change at all.

>Equius
Nice/kind of horrifying but still nice

Mine would be Karkat, who already does things for me, but I feel nothing for him romantically the way I do my favorite ladies. I don't really know what this is, I don't think getting boners from the occasional fictional male qualifies me for full-blown bisexuality

Besides Shazam, you have good taste user

>I don't think getting boners from the occasional fictional male qualifies me for full-blown bisexuality

No I don't think it does either. You're a human ? so there's nothing wrong with appreciating the human figure. In fact it's probably coded in you. Even if they're supposed to be 'alien'. We'll never come up with actual, legit alien stuff; we always have to relate fictional species to us and other Earthlike creatures.

Makes sense.

>We'll never come up with actual, legit alien stuff; we always have to relate fictional species to us and other Earthlike creatures.

I find this tragic, but also, understandable. Even the most "out there" aliens are basically tweaked deep sea creatures.

If I was gay.

>you have good taste user
t-thank you user-sama! *blushu*

Well it's just something we have to deal with until we find actual lifeforms not from Earth.

OR fiction creators need to sit down with high ranking scholars of biology and work out something that differs from the rest in some theoretical way but still has grounding in previously established data.

What does it feel like to suck a dick

I'm never gonna know personally but damn if I don't wonder

>If you were gay
Stopped reading. Kys fag.

>OR fiction creators need to sit down with high ranking scholars of biology and work out something that differs from the rest in some theoretical way but still has grounding in previously established data.
There have been a few speculative fictional documentaries like this, I think.

The way Homestuck ended absolutely crushed me and I was depressed for a long time after. It was the most important and influential work in my life, and also the most creative, unique, and satisfying (because, for most of its run, there was always new content, either from the creator or the massive fanbase) and it was a source of never-ending stimulation that terminated in the most flat, disappointing way I have ever seen or will see. Did you feel the same way? Did you get over it? I'm mostly numb to it now, but I really miss having Homestuck in my life, good Homestuck from years ago.

This guy

Wallace is by far the best girl in SP.

Peter Parker
>Funny
>Loveable
>Cute
>Quirky
>Hunky

>until he sells your marriage to the devil

Hard, velvety and warm.

>Homestuck

I really don't want to chew on this bone anymore but you know how it is. Literally everyone felt the same way. Soul-crushingly disappointed. And with the shitstorm around the nu-comic (snapchat) and the general dev. assfuckery that has been going on with Hiveswap I very much doubt HS will ever be anything more than brony-tier cancer.

Yeah I know it sucks, I also have faint memories of when it was still good to be engaged with HS but those times are gone now. We're getting close to 2020 and the fever dreams of fat Vriska and Kanaya's feet will be just a sad memory of the 2010s. It's time to move on.

Underrated thing to do to a dude: play with his nipples, it's absolutely not just a lady thing

The taste of an actual god.

Moving on is hard, but you're right. I just need to find something better, but while countless better written stories exist, none of them have the unique humor and creativity HS did.

But my husbando isn't real, how can I play with his nipples?

Baby bottle caps, a penis pump, and the power of imagination?

The point of the thread is for straight dudes to think outside the box

Does that mean gay dudes should post their waifu?

Eh, no, it just rubs me the wrong way seeing everyone attacking the OP like they don't get why it's worded the way it is

No, it means gay dudes should post the woman they'd waifu if they were straight.

HOT
INNOCENT
SHOTA
DICK

Sounds like OP is your husbando

If not him, 2nd choice

Yes this was a horrible story but I always liked this pic of him.

>rubs you the wrong way if people do the same thing OP asked but for women

Fuck off fag

My nigga

>straight men
>capable of thought

Thanks for the laugh.

alla youse pricks saying anything but Steve Rogers are fucking wrong

You can't convince me he doesn't fuck eli

Is it because he can't tell you're ugly?

Shiro, forever and always.

>If
Any of these, but especially Bart.

Haha, the best I can relate to you wondering about this was back when I was a kid and wondered what do noses smell like. And I tried to ask my sister if we can try to smell eachothers' noses. And we keep breaking into laughter at the awkwardness

In the end, it doesn't smell or taste like anything. But it smells like stank if the person didn't shower due to sweaty balls and sweaty pubes. Some people love the smell of manliness but I don't. They need to be freshly showered

And then eventually as you suck on it, you taste some slight sweetness from the precum like it's nectar. The taste can change a lot depending on the diet of the guy. Sometimes it's real sweet, sometimes it's aight. And as you keep sucking, it's like there's drool all over because of your spit. Sometimes I purposely salivate and pour some of my spit to make it drip down to the guy's sexy butthole, so I can have an easier time gently finger him without permission, and it turns me on so much, it makes me work harder on his pole and let the rubber airplane hit the back of my throat

Cum taste also varies and marinates the flavors of the manhood. Sometimes salty. Sometimes bitter. And so on. You can even taste your own. To have a sample

A+ taste.

>implying I'm not already gay for Dick
He's so hot, even Silk Spectre is into him.

These two. At the same time.

>straight dudes
>on Sup Forums

kek
Look at this newfag.

Same, all I want is to take him on an arcade date and use every opportunity to get close and subtly grind against him in public, watching him get flustered and making it worse by kissing his neck and nibbling his ears. Then, after he's all hot and bothered, to tease his nipples and edge his dick in hidden spots all along the path back home before bending him over & fucking him quick and hard to a messy, screaming orgasm then dropping him off at his home with a kiss on the forehead.

I tend to have a thing for bad girls

So probably Jason Todd

Jesus Christ Sup Forums.

I hate this show and its autistic fanbase, but I would do terrible things to Shiro.

Lot of terrible taste in this chart

>gets the d going
>but it's shota
DAMN IT ALL

This

is this a chart thread now?

Superman.

noice

Excellent Taste in OW boiz

What's bad about it?

>literal eight year olds in your chart
Your main husbandos are cute tho'.

He is literally a nameless character that appears in a 4-minute long animation. I will never understand people who husbando characters purely for their appearance. At that point, they're no longer a husbando -- they're just eye candy.

>He is literally a nameless character
His name is Brian. He's going to be a Hero in a year or two.

>implying there are enough straight men on Sup Forums for this thread to work

Also OP should have specifically said for straight men to reply mostly.

>Yurio
>worst T&B boy
>anything from Killing Stalking
>that shithead from Gantz
>Yumoto
>memesilver
>Naruto character

Just terrible.

>if

I like Timothy Zahn as an author, but he writes women terribly. I'm not even a woman, and I can't stand it. I don't understand how you do.

I'm not the Thrawnposter, but I always thought Mara Jade was pretty terribly written. I like Thrawn though.

They were perfect together tbqh

>implying Dick isn't everyone's husbando regardless of sexual orientation

Can't believe I'm the first person to post Marco...

Dick confirmed as Bi when?