Twist: Ogze is actually a goat-person toddler

Twist: Ogze is actually a goat-person toddler

>Flappy ears
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHH

TOO CUTE

Ogze confirmed for male. Only males would bring weird bugs to show the girl they wanna fug.

Wait I'm supposed to show weird bugs to girls I like?
That explains the lack of pussy I've been getting.

>ears flapping in excitement
Okay, no. That is going way too fuckin' far, Incase.

>Tfw you'll never touch those wiggly ears.

If Alfie's ear can flap then it follows that so can Vera's

... I hate you.

>flappy ears

Please stop, my boner can't take it anymore.

>You'll never see Vera betray her typical cunty facade by having her ears flap uncontrollably while she struggles to maintain her eternal bitchface

Does the goat have a dick

HNNNGGGGHHH

Question:
How many pages forward and/or backward until you get to gay shit?

The last thing I remember (years ago) this was some mutual cucking comic. Did a bunch of plot happen?

No.

I want to live in a Incase comic. Please.

What kind of gay shit are you looking for? Male/male or female/female?

there's a crossdressing elf being femdom'd by a hobbit milf some chapters back.

I wish I was drawn by Incase, at least I'd be handsome even if they draw me as my usual ugly self.

Stop being weird about ears!

Alfie left and Vera left to find alfie, her husband is okay with her fucking around since he's gay and basically married her for appearances, some more fucking happens on the caravan, also there's a prudish woman that's into the guy alfie is fucking because he showed her attention _once_

Wait, we can talk about web comics that AREN'T that shitty one about homosexuals, transgenders and, robots?

AHHHH

Will she win the Laius bowl?

>webcomics without LGBT stuff
... You haven't read Alfie, have you?

kawaiiiii

>ear flapping
jesus dammit Alfie stop being so adorable and fuckable

I mean, the prude girl likes him because he was the only guy in the caravan to not immediately get her drunk and attempt to take her to bed. In terms of medieval fantasy times, he went the extra mile on her.

What's the likelihood of there being a rape at some point in this series?

You've clearly never read this webcomic.

That's what I've been doing wrong! Note to self; find weird bugs to present to women as a token of affection.

Now are the weirder ones worth more, like larger or better clarity gemstones on a ring or necklace?

The magnum opus of this comic was the lesbian skinny dipping scene. The slow, smoldering buildup seasoned it exquisitely. I don't know if he can top that perfection, but I'll keep reading to see.

Not really gay since it was a guy and a woman. Yes he is a cross dressing elf, but it was still straight sex.
The comic actually doesn't have a lot of gay stuff. A few pages of the elf guy getting fucked by another male elf.

Alfie and Millie have a few pages. And the recent threesome.

Just about zero, I think.

how should i? you fucks dont post any links to it.

Incase doesn't really draw rape.

buttsmithy.com

thank you kindly mister user.

>Goat people