There are people legitimately excited for CuckTales

>There are people legitimately excited for CuckTales
Reminder that modern animation is shit and you're a moron for liking it.

Other urls found in this thread:

suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/155258433216/is-dijon-going-to-appear-in-new-ducktales-he-was
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There won't be a Magica DeSpell will there?

You're a moron for liking Disney's Star Wars

No, because that would to sexuwal for the wittle babies in the audience.

>implying I like Shit Wars
>Implying I enjoy Rey the Mary Sue
Fuck off Mouseketeer.

I meant because her VA June Foray died a few days ago and in all videos and teasers she seems to be omitted.

Hopefully not.
Enough characters have been ruined by this atrocity.

why do you even come in the board for cartoons then

Not that guy but she was absent from the promos and teasers even before Foray's death.

Either she's going to be left out or she's showing up later in the show, with a new VA like everyone else.

For the comics, comic adaptations and old cartoons. Modern animation isn't all of Sup Forums.

Plus, I enjoy laughing at what passes for animation nowadays; it's like watching the Room.

I'm pretty sure seeing DuckTales was what caused June Foray to die.

The shittiness was too much for her heart to handle.

Kek

Sad but true.

What?

i for one, welcome our disney overlords.

>there are people who are unable to get excited about new animated series, and prefer to always be needlessly spiteful and full of loathing
Must be a horrible life. Unable to give something a chance, and even if you do, you've already made up your mind in a way that means you won't like something even if you do try to give it a chance.

>Reminder that modern animation is shit and you're a moron for liking it.
I'm sure there were oldfags on Usenet boards saying this same exact thing back in 1987 when the original came out.

Spoken like a true Mouseketeer.

Go back to /poltv/

Modern cartoons aren't all bad as I've found out, the mystery genre has really taken off now.

But most of them are indeed garbage, yes.

Not all you hipster.

You faggots must be fun at parties.

>liking cartoons based on movies
>liking cartoons based on Disney movies
How's it feel having dicks in your ass all the time?

I defended modern animation by citing that every generation thinks the next generation's animation is worse than theirs. How does that make me a hipster?

>hanging out with normies
How does it feel to be a total pleb?

It makes you a metahipster.

>aladdin the tv show

At least it's not CalArts

t. John Kricfalusi

>For the comics

>most of the DuckTales crew are CalArts graduates.
>most, if not all, Disney animators hail from CalArts.
user do you ever think before you meme?

Tumblr is that way sweetheart.

You're defending modern animation period.
That alone makes you a fedora wearing hipster.

Probably "Season Finale 2-Parter" material, Magica is WAAAY too popular to not show up, but will probably be used to generate hype.

They already confirmed everyone from the old show is coming back

Not everyone. Characters like Doofus and Dijon were mentioned as being "offensive"

Show it and prove it or get the fuck outta here mr. Autismo

Source?

Surprisingly comfortable. Maybe you should try it sometime, i mean it's not like you'll ever get a woman. Might as well switch teams faggot.

Nice rebuttal

>Rey the Mary Sue
Hello, Max. Your father still wake up sometimes, doesn't he? He wakes up in the dark and hears the screaming of the children.

>you're a hipster now if you defend what's currently popular
This post really made my synapses cook.

Not him but I vaguely remember reading something about Dijon not coming back because racism. It's probably on suspendersofdisbelief's Tumblr.

Also guns and other weapons will be removed

A llorar al parque, user

I said prove it or shut it.

Currently a lot of fags here claim a lot of shit just to prove they're faggots, or worse, they have a big case of autism.

Besides, >Tumblr.
You know how a load of that page's users are too retarded to use their info as claims, come on.

So really he is coming back and Sup Forums is full of shit as usual

ITT: Falseflagging - The Thread

Here's a (You), bub.

>suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/155258433216/is-dijon-going-to-appear-in-new-ducktales-he-was

They aren't confirmed to not be in it but they talk about how they are potentially offensive and will probably change them drastically.

Quit your bitching user or learn to search for things yourself.

Congrats, you just proved your autism.

If you honestly think anyone in this was "ruined," there's no way you've ever read a Barks or Rosa comic.

This is a perfectly understandable decision to make. I don't think they're on the level of WWII propaganda caricatures, but it would clearly be stupid to try and squeak them by in today's climate, just for purely selfish reasons of not being dragged into an Internet controversy for a week or so.

>getting this mad

Which thread do you think we are, you idiot?

I just said that if he had such a big claim, he could prove it, and guess what? His claims are bullshit, as stated by and Hey, just saying, I'm not the one who keeps using classic buzzwords like CalArts, Tumblr, reddit and cuck to show how not mad I am at a reboot of a cartoon.

Thread doesn't mean we have to spoon-feed you, idiot.

And while user was off, they still were right in that those characters are not going to be ok today. You're the one getting so assblasted about a mistake that a normal person would get over in a second.

Seriously, being so upset can't be healthy.

>lol, u mad?
Nice meme, kiddo

you're the one spouting anger and insults throughout the thread because you're so angry about the cartoon and Sup Forums not getting things right. just as bad.

Except that's literally what you said And yes you clearly are the only mad one here. Why don't you leave and let adults have their discussion?

Oh, I mean, that's true, but the deal was that the user said they were going to be eliminated due to PC shit, while the post explains it's rather they're having some changes. It wasn't the same thing.

Plus, a lot of people don't have enough time to search for loads of posts just to reply and counterargue someone else.

Still, it's obvious this thread is pointless if the issues are either not reasonable or we haven't seen what's the real deal.

Not like it matters, I'm sure this show will somehow dissapoint for people not agreeing with Don Rosa's influence in this.

No, I did not say that, idiot. The only mad one is you, OP, with your falseflagging nonsense and baby-dicked shitposting.

Wow surprise someone on Sup Forums getting something wrong!
Glad it's wrong though.

Too bad user had to derail the thread into his personal little bitchfest.

The old DuckTales would have the balls to go through with it.

Yeah you're right, your post doesn't seem mad at all.
And I am totally OP.

user, this thread started as nothing but a personal bitchfest.

This how it feels like when you die alone

Well times have changed. That's not exactly something the writers can just ignore on a whim. Even then, while Dijon wasn't really all that offensive, he was pretty bland as a character beyond being "lol, I steal shit!" and nothing else. If they do by chance add him in, he'd probably be updated into something more slick like a Lupin-esque thief who steals things more stylishly than just using his pants like he thinks he's fucking Guybrush.

It's not about balls, Disney will cancel a cartoon for no reason at all, so giving them anything resembling a reason is the last thing you want to do,

I do like the animation on the 80's show more so far but, for every thing they might get 'wrong' compared to the original Ducktales there's going to be like 5 things they get right that OG Ducktales did not get right: Donald is actually actively involved, Scrooge will FINALLY be like the Scrooge from the comics, we're 99.9% likely to see stuff from Life & Times adapted to the new series, etc.

That's true, it was doomed from the start.

This

The only really bad thing this show has done is turn the nephews into three distinct characters who will voraciously steal screentime away from Scrooge and Donald like fucking gremlins

Hey kids

You remember Grabbing the Ball

Now get ready for...

Grabbing the Ball 2: Ducks

You like Dipper? We have 3 Dipper

You like Mabel? We have the Same Mabel

Bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee

Bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee

Bwee bwee bwee BWEE BWEE BWEE BWEE

BWEE BWEE BWEE

BWEE BWEE BWEE

Grunkle Scrooge!

But them being distinct is a nice idea, especially since Quack Pack failed to make them all that different even when they all looked like someone threw them into a closet and shook it like a martini mixer.

Are you autistic?

The new Webby doesn't seem anything like Mabel, though. If anything, she seems more like a Gosalyn turned up to 11 in the whole tomboy attitude department.

wtf i hate ducktales now

>If they do by chance add him in, he'd probably be updated into something more slick like a Lupin-esque thief who steals things more stylishly than just using his pants like he thinks he's fucking Guybrush.
So basically, take the Cyborg 008 route.

This alone makes CuckTales worst than DuckTales.
Rosa and Barks are probably rolling in their graves.

I am certain that Don Rosa is so disgusted with what this show is doing that he already purchased his funeral plot and dug six feet deep into it just so he could jump in and roll around in it

I suppose, though even original 008 was pretty subversive for a character even when he was drawn to look like a literal monkey.

The animation for the original was a fluke. Disney was new to television animation and gave it a much higher budget than shows usually had.

Was this thread made the Hamtaro lover?

Cucktales more like... redditales

*by

And only Huey is anything like Dipper.

>Hamtaro lover?
Who's that?

Just barely.

Looking forward to Huey Goes to Quacko Bell so I can kill myself as soon as someone makes it

Some guy obsessed with TMS Entertainment.

Sorry, this answer was meant to

>U-Uncle Scrooge...*BRAAAAAAAP* I think I *BRAP* ate *BRAAAP* too *BRAAP* much...*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

"Huey Goes to Quacko Bell" - 2018 Daytime Emmy Award Winner for Outstanding Animated Programming

TMSfag likes Hamtaro? Most I recall him ever talking about is that overrated hack Daizachi or whatever and regurgitating that crap about CN stealing a concept from the guy.

Fuck off with that paheal meme, kid

I remember he said something about the girl from Hamtaro being one of the best female characters ever made.

Now that's rich.

Sup John K

actually John K might (secretly) have a preference for the new show since the characters and animation are a bit more lively and cartoonish looking compared to the original