This kills Rick and Morty

This kills Rick and Morty

>The actual episode is called Pickle Rick
Well

user is scared of women!

Oooga booga wimmin so scurry and bad

I hate TBA. shit writer. Get rid of 'em

If only it would kill you too so the rest of us wouldn't have to read these threads you virgins post every fucking day.

Rick and Who? This show is already dead to me.

Women can't write comedy at all. Nothing a woman has written has ever been funny or even entertaining.

>Jessica gao
She also worked on pic related

Tell me that this isn't true

hi /r/twoxchromosomes

>Tell me that this isn't tr

It's true, be scared

>All these Rick and Morty threads
When will they get moved to /trash/?

Get out

Cry more, reddit

It's weird how Sup Forums is simultaneously frightened, intimidated, or /hateful of real women yet constantly lusting and obsessing over cartoon waifus.

Underrated.

It makes sense. None of them can handle real women, but their drawings can't be disgusted by them.

You ever notice how the same voting block that hates women also tends to hate homosexuals?

You'd think women-haters would be all for going gay. It eliminates them entirely from the equation.

Variation on the Mirgin/Whore Complex.

Common among 12 year olds and virgin manchildren.

Women are lustful objects, nothing more.

It's fine when they act sexy, but if they try to mimic the successes of men in a blatantly inferior way, then that's where I have a problem.

>if they try to mimic the successes of men in a blatantly inferior way
>but it's OK when I do it

2D women aren't money sucking whores, user

Why do people wonder why we're called Sup Forumsmblr? This is the only board where you'd see shit like this.

>why are Sup Forumstards retarded?

A redundant question.

>White knights defemding the degradation of the show and calling everyone a bigoted virgin on a greek tzatziki review forum
Shiggy diggy

I don't get it. Who are these people?

Fuck off Tumblrtard

Diversity hires.

You seem triggered

You seem triggered

Sup Forumstards are easily upset when they leave their so-called "safe space."

Christ you're pathetic

>Having to go for the "no u" response
Sup Forums please

>Having to go for the "no u" response
Tumblr please

Who are you referring to?

WAHHHH Sup Forums HURT ME WAHHHHH

Yeah. And fuck you if this is a safe space. You have the whole fucking internet to bitch and moan about how many hoes should every movie have. Why do you people want to invade everything?

(You)

I'm curious, what is your gameplan here?

user, only one of those posts were mine. Why did you quote two other posts?

>THIS ISN'T A SAFE SPACE
>STOP INVADING MY SAFE SPACE

If they drink user is going to be even more scared guys.

If the episodes suck, they suck, don't say they suck before watching.

Not sure what you are talking about but lots of misogynists are women so no.

Stop it, Tumblr. You're just making yourself come off as more retarded.

Itt: bad writers who happen to be female getting white knighted because they're female

user, you're not making any sense. Get some help my man.

>why does every board call us Sup Forumsmblr?

You too, Tumblr.

Because modern Sup Forums is all about taking a meme & driving it into the ground?

user, please. You can't just keep going "no u" at everything. Don't do this to yourself, mate

Go blog about how Sup Forums hurt your fee fees, Tumblrtard.

I do wonder what the process was.

Was it totally blind to who wrote what or were they told beforehand what was needed differed from what they wanted.

>tumblrtard

Stop trying so hard, nigger.

user, I've only mentioned Sup Forums once. You need to get help, my man

>Haha ill say nigger to make it seem like I'm not a Tumblrfag!

Where on the doll did Sup Forums touch you?

Are you okay?

Why are you assuming those anons are thinking about Sup Forums when one of them mentioned them once?

Why are you so obsessed with Sup Forums?

Yes, because they don't say nigger, or have white supremacist blogs on there either. Whatever you say, faggot.

>saying nigger means I was hurt by Sup Forums

I think that you have that backwards.

I don't really care that much about them. I'm just wondering why my main man user is losing his mind

the screaming mindfuck splinter is that when you accurately explain that this is a boys zone cartoon, then actual fat retarded women who feel threatened that they can't use this cartoon as social proof to meet betas come out of the woodwork to criticize you, calling you gay, can't get laid ect. Remember they only pretend to like a certain thing or hobby that boys like to get attention from said boys that also pretend to like said thing or hobby, once they've ruined said hobby or thing and get validation through social proof, then they can successfully call you stupid nerds, in other words, they are social parasites that move from one piece of media to the next, demanding that everything be about their cunts, because if it isn't, then your thing you love is dumb, and you're a loser who can't get laid, that's the effectiveness of it, and then like clockwork betas cave because instead of defending their hobby they are shamed socially into allowing fat whales who make everything about their holes dictate the course of the thing they loved, then the parasite moves on anyway. I hate cunts, I genuinely don't give a fuck about getting laid, and now that they've ruined my show, they can go, aww poor baby mad cause he can't get laid, that's their counter, and it's such a moot point, I just... I can't even, I've seen this play out with so many comic book stores, tabletop games, any cultural phenomenon, halo 3, it's like men can't have anything to enjoy, we're not allowed to enjoy things that aren't useless cunt holes, because if we enjoy anything that isn't that, it means we're gay (or losers who can't get laid) or by proxy will never get their holes, women's arguments are pathetic and involve entirely their vaginas and trying to shame people, it's maddening! hahahahaha (I watched an episode while fucking a girl who also watches it, she didn't seem to have the cultural mind disease that demands more women creators) poisonous retarded women. I fucking hate them.