Avengers #10 storytime

Sinister Six Assemble! And Deadpool is here too.

So since Vision was hacked by Hydra and Wanda is under the control of Chthon, does that mean they're both getting raped?

I wonder how butthurt Otto is that Steve won't let him sit at the big boys table with the High Council.

Yes.

I wonder how Wanda feels about getting possessed yet again.

Same shit, different day. She was overdue for getting possessed by Chton.

Does Thor just not know that Vision was hacked or that Chthon is controlling Wanda?

>vibration in the engines
Kek
Did they ever reveal what bullshit made thor unworthy?

nick fury said Gor was right about gods being shitbags and his self doubt increased. At this point he could probably pick up the hammer again but refuses for plot.

Nobody implied anybody raped anybody? The fuck is she bringing that up for?

Well that's dumb.

I love seeing Otto shit on Deadpool.

Marvel gonna Marvel.

It feels like they rewrote the dialouge on that page but forgot to change wandas.

Taskmaster has worked with Otto in the past if I'm not mistaken. He provided him with minions.

So, it's been clear that nuMarvel's been pratically pissing their purple sidecuts with glee ever since they came up with a heavy-handed metaphor for Trump's wall, but has anyone actually explained why the wall is a bad idea? Like, if SWORD or SHIELD or even the Avengers had come up with a Space Wall that stopped invasions, wouldn't they just as quickly laud it as the best thing since sliced bread?

Oh shit how's he gonna get out of this one.

SHIELD and Carol THOUGHT that they were the ones to come up with the idea, but it turned out to be the Red Ghost's idea, which Captain Hydra stole for his keikaku.

I feel like this page is almost too stylized. I could not really tell what happened.

How many MARTHA jokes has Marvel made so far?

He most likely knows, but questions if it's right since Steve is in the "right".

It's likely Thor knows what's going on but he's really in a giant ball of self doubt right now, plus Cap promised they'd be able to save Jane Foster from cancer...just as soon as they find whatever dimension they threw her into.

Jesus, that's at least three Martha jokes for Deadpool alone, right?

Does anyone actually like Marvel anymore? Like, if you had the option to run away with the one or two characters you still manage to enjoy (looking at you, Taskmaster) and take them to a new publisher Angela-style, would you?

I actually still like Marta jokes but this one does not even make sense.

Deadpool has made at least three that I can think of.

The creature's internal skin won't rupture, so Taskmaster stabbed the outside to make fault.

It was a joint venture between nuSWORD and SHIELD that was proposed by Maria Hill and spearheaded by Carol Danvers. Steve was just manipulating things behind the scenes to make it happen, but Carol was still the one that had it built.

Oh I kind of like this tweast.

Dayum Tasky.

Did anyone really find those jokes funny in the first place? Why do they keep making them? These writers must be aware that he's made the same joke multiple times at this point.

>GET IT, EVERYONE? TRUMP'S WALL IS TOTALLY EVIL! IT'S TOTALLY GOING TO TRAP IN INNOCENT ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO ONLY COME TO US TO BRING US LOOOOVE!

I would, but it'd be more than 2 characters. I'd take the whole Supernatural side that Marvel never uses, the X-Men & F4, and a couple of randoms.

You know what Marvel's problem is? They have characters and concepts that are very much worth exploring, but none of them are actually fleshed out enough to be more than mildly interesting.

Ah I see.

Kek.

>that smug wanda profile

muh dick

Jeezus Taskmaster, how will you live with yourself?

Ya know, it's a shame this team will only getthis one issue. Ock recruiting a new SUPERIOR Six could work.

I liked them and still do but that one was terrible.

Time for some good ol' fashioned genocide.

Wooooo genocide.

Ben Grimm is too fucking good for Marvel.

I want him to get his own comic line where he's the founding inspiration of a new generation of heroes who act like heroes and can go more than one event (or is it even a single event at this point?) without turning on each other.

Forget Steve, he already has the perfect excuse, Odinson is the one who is going to need a lot of fixing after all the shit they had him do in this story.

Honestly, Taskmaster was in the right. If the aliens were telling the truth they wouldn't have kept hiding and trying to take down the shield instead of telling the entire world.

I'm mostly sorry for all the Supernatural characters that are just sitting in Limbo, waiting either to be depowered or killed off. They deserve better than that.

>Ya know, it's a shame this team will only getthis one issue. Ock recruiting a new SUPERIOR Six could work.
Agreed, I wish we had seen more of them and their interactions.

This is so fucking out of character for Taskmaster. A) He's NOT evil... he's the ultimate pragmatist. B) He would absolutely jump at the chance for a power upgrade. It's literally his entire backstory.

because it's chthon who is knowingly making her do sexual stuff without her consent so he is making a joke on consent.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: After becoming Captain America for like 5 minutes, Sam goes back to being the Falcon and wants back on the team.

>Here, let me lift my mask to show my evil, shit eating superbetrayal grin in case you can't just assume I'm making one from my cliched villainous line there.

>tentacle holding up his hydra coffee

I love u Otto

There was that one with Domino and I forgot who else raiding a warehouse.

I remember tow characters walking out of a theater with a movie poster showing tow superheroes fighting and a tagline saying: You won't believe they share mothers with the same name!".

Were all those from Deadpool?

kek

Fuck man just give Otto his own book already, he's been my favorite Marvel character since Marvel NOW

>Were all those from Deadpool?
Yes. One was from Spider-man/Deadpool and the other was from Deadpool & the Mercs for Money.

Shhh... don't say anything that might undermine the heavy handed metaphor here.

Otto's an amusing character and I wish that Slott didn't have an iron grip on him. He's great on teams.

Not everything is a metaphor for Trump you fucking Sup Forums spaz.

He's just extra like that

>these pages

Congratulations: you both officially care more about Marvel continuity than actual Marvel at this point.

But he knows that lifting up the shield isn't an option, since his Hydra bosses won't stand for it.

Thor follows Steve because he trusts him and because he's still worthy of Mjolnir.

Give Otto the new T-Bolts. Put Tasky & Black Ant on the team. Bring back Moonstone. Go nuts on the rest. Make it a bunch of villains wanting to do good, but in their own way. All they do in reality is wreck shit, until they stumble on a huge conspiracy plot.

Sup Forums aside, you are literally retarded if you don't realize that literally every single element of this fucking retarded event is a lame metaphor for the current presidency. And that's coming from someone who doesn't even support the guy.

Juggernaut always fit the TBolts well. Feel like he could do well on that team.

Lmao.

>literally every single element of this fucking retarded event is a lame metaphor for the current presidency.
You do realize that this event was planned over a year ago, right?

Maybe you should have tried talking to the authorities instead of taking down the wall and exposing the Earth to a fucking alien horde.

You've literally done nothing but bitch about how the Space Shield doesn't work as a metaphor for the Trump wall yet also at the same time asserting that's entirely what Marvel intended it to be.

The problem is with you, friendo. You're so fucking triggered you jump at shadows just so you can feel some sort of righteous indignation.

The authorities? You mean Hydra? Yeah, I'm sure they'd listen to them.

Hydra would totally be willing to bargain for extra power.

It's not that it's a bad idea, it's that Cap used it to trap all the cosmic capes in space where they couldn't interfere with his keikaku

I'd be down for this

JSA did the same thing in 2010. Nazis took over the earth and made a planet wide forcefield

I thought they were great. Really drives home how poorly it was executed

He made another one in Deadpool Vs Punisher

Can't say this issue delivered. Would have liked it to be something better than the Hydravengers busting some random aliens.

Wow, so not only is Marvel demonizing Trump and all of his supporters yet again but they're also ripping off DC yet again. How can people support this blatant SJW propoganda?

Diversity & Comics was right.

its only like theyve been doing this for decades and you're just catching on

Found the newfag.

I agree. Art wasn't that great either.

Current deadpool is easily one of the best trades they have. In character, deadpool's jokes might be shit, but it doesn't excuse the martha plot point from being excruciatingly shit.

And I don't even like the marvel movies.

Oh shut up... They've been doing this back and forth for decades

Your Project Riri-Birth comic sucked BTW

arts been this way for months

Doing "only good" probably means he'd do jobs for free, and I don't think Taskmaster would ever stand for that.

Doesn't thor have a chariot pulled by regenerating goats he can eat?

Sure but I was hoping it would work with whatever they did.

He'll forget in 3 days.

That's nice no internal monolouge to give his Tasky reason for doing shit.

I've got to continue or Captain Hydra will kill us all. Or something.

Everyone is just puppy killing evil for no reason if just to keep the even intact and shambling towards the finish.

Least DC "Rebirth" is pretty much a non event event and the only thing on their horizon with that Metal thing,

Fucking Marvel is launching into another event after this one. Fuck.

Aren't the Chitauri still attacking the shield, even if they say they don't mean harm doesn't mean they won't cause it

Seems like a bad idea to crack wise at your competition's overly grim, politically confused hero vs hero story in the middle of your own overly grim, politically confused hero vs hero story

Rebirth isn't an event. Legacy is even less of an event than Rebirth. Stop using "event" as a catch-all term for all comics. If you don't know what a word means then don't use it.