Think of a Sup Forums character

Got it? Are you sure? Alright then son, buckle up.

Now you have to reinvent their originstory. You can change whatever you want, within logical parameters. For example,you have Murdock gain cyber-implants and become Daredevil, but you can't make him a SHIELD Agent, give him implants, ditch the lawyer-stuff and costume, because then the only thing that resembles DD is the name.

But here's the catch/swerve to make things interesting:

You also have to change the setting/time period/universe. Having Peter be the son of AIM Agents who's also black and gay is "new" and all,but hardly a revamp. So why not put him in a futuristic world, or turn him into a Spider-Monster in a fantasy land? That kinda stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Mayhew_(New_Earth)]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Works as a stripper for Hydra, takes S.H.I.E.L.D agents to the back VIP room and kills them, is a size queen always looking for a new villain to fill her up, her last fling was with Sabertooth.

I'll go first:

The year is 2099. It's a time of great inovation and technological advancement. Neon light dresses the roads, as humanity is slowly conquering the stars. Colonies on Mars and the Moon are thriving. Earth is no longer in danger. Everything changes, evolves, progresses, with a fast pace at that.

Victor is a theoretical physicist. A pretty important one at that. Head of a whole division at one of the best research centers, AIM AKA Advanced Idea Mechanics. He used to be full of wonder and questions, but now... The current world is not very kind on such concepts. Silly theories and children's stories, they say. And you cannot deny the wonders of today's climate, really. Everything seems so... perfect. And so Victor leads an enjoyable life. Fame, money, even women,once in every blue moon. He's not unhappy, really. A tad dissapointed, but a far cry from the days of struggling to make ends meet.

And today is the day of their most daring experiment. An interdimensional portal to... somewhere... If only they knew...

Anyway, it's a reworking of something I posted a few days ago. Victor is not a gypsy peasant here,but instead head of a team that manages to break into the world of Eldritch Horrors. This experience changes him, and he starts researching the occult. In this world, Strange has replaced the Ancient One, and Latveria is a small country existing between Italy and Greece, once being the side-jewel of the Roman & Byzantine Empires.

I find the idea of magic in a technologically advanced setting interesting, because it's rarely tackled, and you can do a whole lot with it.

For example, Wong could now be an A.I. The Astral Plane could be plugging into the Source Code of the Universe and accessing a Matrix-like world.

Anyway, his suit would be a whole lot more tech-y & 2099 inspired. He starts off as a cold but ultimately good guy, but slowly turns more controlling. I have more if anybody's interested.

What's the new setting? Is it a HYDRA Controlled world and SHIELD is the Resistance?Otherwise,damn good concept.

BUMP

After she escaped the lab her would be pimp Zebra daddy tried to use her, she killed him and some of his girls told her to work at the club she goes there only to find out its owned by the Hellfire club working with Hydra.

I like it well enough. What's the world like?

Sin city esqe with all the marvel heroes eather dead in hiding or taking up new roles (Psylocke as a prison warden, Logan as a bouncer etc)

Laura has everything she thinks she wanted; Money, Men; a job killing fools, then a young Scott Summers walks into the strip club and asks her something she hasnt been asked by the seedy clientele she normally services, he asks her when she gets off work so they can go out for coffee apparently he has been in before to watch the Cuckoo triplets preform and Laura caught his eye.

Laura stripper costumes; Cowgirl, Schoolgirl, Goth Princess, Cat girl.

I like this quite a lot user. It'd make a nice MAX Comic.

Come on, nobody wants to play?

They say the Apocalypse has come. That we have sunk down once again into an age of myth. I heard that from someone I met along the road. He was a learned man, from a time when the contents of books had worth in the world. He told me that what we saw, back when it all began, the plagues, the starvation, the massacres, the suicides, they were all signs of what had just become real. He said, and I remember this exactly, "The conceptual has become literal." That Pestilence, and Famine, and War, and Death, they ride upon this Godforsaken Earth. Then he stepped off the rooftop.

I believe the Horsemen ride the Earth. But I do not believe God has forsaken this world. 'Apocalypse,' in the original Greek, does not mean 'end of the world.' It means 'revelation.' And the ultimate truth of the Book of Revelations, the Book of Apocalypse, is that despite all the horrors of Hell, what is good and right shall win.

If this is an age of myths, then it is also an age of heroes. If Hell can send its servants incarnate, then so can Heaven. Where Pestilence rode, Healing will follow. Where Famine rode, Abundance will follow. Where War rode, Peace will follow.

And even when Satan unleashes Death, have faith, my children. For sooner or later, he shall face the Vengeance of the Lord.

to early in the day, just keep the thread alive a while then more will post

Stripper Cuckoos would do a color coordinated school girl routine.

DC exists in Marvel, Laura can dress up as Catwoman or Zatanna

Daaan user, that's some nice wording you've got there. Instead of the Rider being just a force of punishment and destruction, he's someone who restores.

Good stuff.

Heh, it's nighttime for me. I figured it was around 14:00 over in the US.

its 1:17 and I live in central USA

I just like the idea of a Laura who is built for sex

Super-Bump

Zoom

Crippled from childhood, Eobard Thawne always dreamed of being able to run as fast as his hero, the Flash. In a desperate, yet ultimately unsuccessful attempt to travel back to the Flash's time and ask him how to replicate his legendary Speed Force powers, Eobard ended up exposed to the resident Speed Force energies of the Cosmic Threadmill, the Flash's time machine. Eobard mutated into a Speed Force-using metahuman, but one very different from his idealized hero. Instead of accessing any sort of acceleration, Eobard mastered time and destination, allowing him to "zoom in" to any area he can see or visualize which exists in present, past or future. The drawback is his need to know exactly how the area looks like at that point of time to teleport there, making him dependent on archived footage/livestreams/information from other time travelers, else he risks ending up in a warped alternate universe, or even ceasing existence by transporting himself into a fictional world that exists only on the pages of a book. He'd be a Silver Age-style time traveling thief at first, before crossing paths with Barry again and again and slowly growing to despise him and envy his powers.

Huh, damn good user. So he'd be a human TARDIS in a way?

Bump

She's a prietess of Artemis in a world ruled by different Pantheons.
She is secretely part of an organisation of humans who fight for not being ruled by the gods anymore. Little does she know that the leader of the group, Agamemnon, is Loki's son and is tricking them into weakening the greek gods so that Asgard could conquer them.
Instead of he super science bow, she is using a magic one, like Hank in D&D.

bump

That could be a fine base for something. It feels like it's lacking punch though. That final hook that would really sell me on it.

Uh... Doom feels he must restore the Byzantine & Roman Empires, so he prepares for war against the modern Ottoman Caliphate? So you have a modern day conqueror who uses magic in a futuristic environment.

Bump

>Ricochet (Peter Parker)
His parents both lived, giving him the opportunity to enjoy a much happier childhood and be trained by badasses.
He works for Dr. Connors trying to find a cure for Daredevil's blindness (and hopefully in general) before some of Wisk's goons break in and apparently kill Connors and expose Peter to the formula they were working on.
Bolstered by his anger, the serum takes effect immediately and makes Parker superhuman ly fast and strong. He subdues all the men and swears vengeance against Fisk, training under Daredevil to help save New York.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man except that he ends up killing Uncle Ben by accident.

So, Peter gets his powers same as usual, bit by a spider, however he decides to become a superhero instead of a wrestler first because he's a giant comic nerd. Life's hard for him both at home and at school due to bullying and living in poverty, with his aunt may and uncle ben struggling to make ends meet. He uses comics as an escape, so that's why he becomes excited and decides to become a hero when he gets his powers.
So he's going around fucking up at first because he's still a newbie when he sees a masked burgler break into a house. Spidey decides to try and stop it, but because of his inexperience he accidentally kills the thief.
The thief is unmasked and revealed to be Uncle Ben, who's in his 40-50s, and still physically able. Peter never takes off his mask because he's too ashamed to show himself and runs off. He never learns with great power comes great responsibility , and becomes at odds with and disillusioned over the idea of a hero. His home life with aunt may becomes worse, and the only reason he decides to keep going out is due to help from the guy who would've normally been uncle ben's killer, who's now a bum on the streets with a heart of gold that he saved.

What we end up with is a spider man who has to deal with an aunt who hates spiderman actively, the authorities and most of the superhero community at his throat ALONG side the threat of his regular cadre of villains with a few exceptions that he would work with, like sandman possibly because of his backstory would allow them to be like kindred spirits. Maybe he'd act as a thief and be involved in the criminal underworld, but either way he would have a no kill policy due to his trauma. Either way I think it'd be interesting to explore a spiderman who's even more actively disliked but for actual reasons.

The Hulk but in a time period similar to that of Lovecraft novels

Essentially, Bruce Banner has been poisoned and crippled by gamma radiation and can't walk, but has not been actively transformed into the hulk via the g-bomb( as the technology is not quite there but it is getting close), it is more subtle but DOES put the potential deep inside of him.

He begins looking for a means to make him self healthy again so he can enjoy life with his wife Betty Brant (because why not) and begins to look into the occult realm and stumbles upon an eldritch ritual that may grant him the answers he seeks. Upon attempting the ritual he becomes infested by an evil demon from between dimensions or something very similar. This finds the evil in him and the hulk gene and amplifies it, turning him into a demonic beast similar in form to the hulk but much more grotesque and filled malicious intent. He nearly kills betty and numerous others in the ensuing rampage, but manages to stave of the ghoulish threat yet.. for now. He then takes it upon himself to embark on a quest to purge himself of the evil within and stop any other eldritch abominations (see what I did) that may have crawled out from the ritual (and others) in order to finally take back that which he has lost and put a stop to it once and for all.

Kinda looks like pic, but more nightmarish and Lovecraft inspired

I feel like these were written by the same person, if not my bad. But it would be quite the coincidence, either that or you're all just on the same wavelength

>Doom is the Serbia Strong / Remove Kebab Guy of his tiny eastern european nation of Latveria but with all the magical and technological skills of canon Doom?

In a shocking twist, Hydra actually succeeded in conquering the world at the end of WW2. However, individual cells of Hydra were designed as decentralized so that in the event of capture or betrayal, nobody would be able to leak the identities of everyone in Hydra and consequentially nobody's figured out yet that the entire marvel universe is composed of various Hydra agents spying on each other.

Except for the Red Skull who's actually a deep cover infiltrator from SHIELD.

Yup, pretty much. But like I said, Latveria is between Italy and Greece in my version, so he's more of a Med "they took our history" guy.

I like this! You actually put it in a different time/environment as well!

Dunno user. I like this and all, but Doom being a gyppo is kinda crucial to the whole thing. You're better off changing Strange's origin. And it'd be more interesting, really. On one hand you've got his duties as Sorcerer Supreme, and on the other you've got his selfish desires.

Eh, whatever. Marvel made an Eastern-European Baron goddamn Black in the MCU, so... I don't give a damn. Besides, there are tons of Doom AUs, some even with him being a regular Prince/Royal.

>Norman Osborn is really a Goblin from a Fantasyworld setting
>Goblins invented technology in a world of magic
>other races like Elves saw this as kind of heresy and genocided those little gobbos (but also because they were racists and goblins were dirty to them)
>Norman Osborn uses magic and technology devices to turn himself into a human and escapes to our world with his infant son
>teaches Harry everything he knows about Goblin tech and magic
>Norman get killed by some evil Elven cultists, Harry finds hin and wants justice
>with the help of magic and tech Harry becomes the Green Goblin to fight the supernatural evil in our world

Something like that... his toys and weapons are all tech merged qith magic and shit and the green Gobbo is now a Hero

Civil War: 1863
Captain Steven Rodgers of the Fighting 69th Infantry has been given a secret mission by President Lincoln to sabotage the efforts of Confederate gun runner Anthony Stark. Joining him is freedman inventor Samuel Wilson, famous for his flying escape from a Baltimore shipyard.
They are also tasked with recruiting other gifted individuals for the war effort before Stark can get to them

I see the tech level being fantastic but more period appropriate. Stark does have a suit but its steam driven, Banner drinks radioactive material to become the Hulk, Pym is just a 10 foot giant etc. Rogers is just a scrappy little Irishman because there is no super solider serum and Falcons suit only glides.

Hot damn! I'm not kidding when I'm saying I'd read the hell out of this.

I think they already did something similar in a mini, but nevertheless a neat little idea that makes sense.

There came a time when the old gods died. The brave died with the cunning. The noble perished, locked in battle with unleashed evil. It was the last day for them. An ancient era was passing in firey holocaust.

From the fires of the Great Disaster, a strange Fourth World arose from the old. A world of savagery, super-science, and sorcery. New Gods observe the Earth from the half-moons of Apokolips and New Genesis, watching as humanity picks up the pieces of their lost civilizations.

Among these survivors is Diana, a survivor of Ragnarok and an Amazon on a quest to find her lost home of Themyscira. The New Gods spectate her journey with trepidation, as this "Wonder Woman" can become either be a great ally or a terrible enemy.

>That picture
With how crazy Marvel's been recently, I'd believe it.

>Hobgoblin

He is living curse and the original goblin. Nobody knows his origin and past, He goes after people with good hearts and kill them (kind of like a reverse santa). He usually goes after peter parker, because he always ruins his plans on killing people.

Plus, He is one that driven osborn into madness into believing that he was him.

When Reed got a scholarship to the Baxter Research Centre he was ecstatic. After years of hard work and ridicule, he could finally have the chance to shine. His parents certainly didn't seem to think so ("it would've been better if you were a doctor Reed, you'd be making money right now"), but he was determined. He would do something great.

And so he arrived at Baxter, where he met a slew of interesting people. Famous scientists whose name were heard across the globe. And at the very top, the Storm Twins. Mechanical Genius Johnny & Biochemist Susan. Together they had singlehandedly revolutionized the field of prosthetics and augementation. As children of the Head Scientist, and known around the globe, they were like gods. And next to them Susan's fiance, the aristocrat Victor Van Damme.

Reed did feel out of place, but hey, at least things could only get better now. Right?

Basically this is an AU F4 where Reed is a complete underdog. He's a nobody competing with modern Einsteins in a foreign environment. When the accident happens, he's kept around because of his involvement, but nobody pays him any attention. The adventures still happen, but there's a rift between Reed and the rest.

Eventually he'd snap and go full-Maker, killing them and creating android copies. He'd build his own F4 and then "Stark Trek" the Universe. But as an unhinged, aloof, unbalanced guy with a huge skull.

Didn't you make a thread about this yesterday?

Yeah, but I figured I'dput this hereand see if anybody liked this. I'm also the DOOM 2099 guy. I posted that as a Strange story in another thread a few days back. I made some alterations, but I liked the concept well enough to share it again.

I will admit it's a bit stale. I have a nifty idea for Ultimate Reed as a supporting character in my X-Men idea. It'd be pretty sci-fi & involve the Inhumans as anatagonists. More "next step" than "muh allegory".

I want to hear more about this idea of Reed being an X-Men supporting character. Or heck, just tell me your X-Men idea.

It's pretty long, so I'll do it in greentext:

>mutants are the result of Celestial tampering
>cue 2001 Monoliths
>hence why they're considered part of a "race" when all they share are mutations
>mutants have bigger lifespans, are more beautiful, and generally the ones with better abillities are smarter, stronger, better in general
>some mutations were lowkey enough for them not to be discovered
>so humanity has progressed much faster
>we start around 2050 or so
>Earth has multiple colonies and has detected alien life, but that's kept a secret
>Xavier's School is located in Scotland, and the O5 are the original students alongside Logan, an old friend of Cuck's
>Magneto is an isolationist and has taken refugee in the Savage Land
>By 2050 the O5 have grown up and act as the "mascots" of mutantkind
>through clever PR mutants are not entirely hated
>they haven't faced any major villaisn thus far, just random mutant monsters and whatnot
>Trask is this Universe's Stark, ie having more money than God and with his hands in every weapon, tech-device or application

To cut right to the chase, Reed would take the role of TIM from Mass Effect. The story behind him would be that he and the F4 tried to become "mutants", but failed, with Reed being the only one whosurvived. his intellect started growing rapidly and his body stopped aging, so he took refugee in a space station and started manipulating events to push humanity forward and ensure the survival of mutantkind. As we delve into the more Sci-Fi parts like Shi'ar or Phoenix he'll start playing a more central role, but in the beginning he'd be nothing but a shadowy figure.

Meanwhile, Doom would be head of the Hellfire Club, masquareding as a Mutant, when in reality he's a Nobleman using Ancient Cosmic Science AKA Magic to pose as one. Further down the line, it'd be revealed he's actually an Inhuman,and after his exile and introduction ofthe Inhuman Royal Family he'd start a coup and attempt to become King.

I'd also change some nationalities and characteristics. Not colours, just ethnicity. For example:

>Beast is a German Biochemist
>Jean is Scottish and an Archeologist
>Warren is an English Nobleman with an interest in history
>Xavier is an English Lord & Genticist
>Bobby is an American Film Student
>Scott is a Greek Physicist
>Magneto was a Polish-Jewish Engineer
>Wanda is a French (daughterof Mags) Writer
>Gambit is an Italian Artist

And so on and so forth. For the most part the X-Men never received any education, so I'd change that. Xavier would want to create perfect mutants, educated and healthy, not just fighting machines.

Sounds neat. I could get behind this.

Do you think mutants in Marvel proper would be more popular if they had good PR from the get-go?

The explosion in the desert wasn't a prelude to kidnapping Tony Stark, but an attempt at killing him. Badly injured by the IED, his attackers thought they'd succeeded and they abandoned him.

In a very real sense, his "highly advanced medical prosthetic" line is accurate. The suit is something more along the lines of a robocop/metal gear series style cyborg body than merely armor which can be removed.

Che Guevara's place in history is replaced by a young man who was born in prison, and traveled the world after he escaped. He traveled on the same motorcycle, became the same medical practitioner, and led the same revolution.

The change in his life was his early years, where prison formed enormous ambition in his heart. His people's revolution will come to a young Gotham, where his target is not some petty vigilante, but the capitalist pig Bruce Wayne himself.

Will Bruce be forced to reveal his identity as the crime-fighting vigilante, Batman, to confront his new adversary, the Bane of Santiago?

>Do you think mutants in Marvel proper would be more popular if they had good PR from the get-go?
Well, that's the explaination given in the books, and it makes sense. Give them fashionable costumes, put emphasis on the "super-hero" rather than the "Space-Gods' Chosen", solve problems around the globe and you're bound to pick up fans. Merchandise, toys, endorsements, Foundations, all that would help immensely.

Kurdistan, 1983.

A resistance fighter returns home to his village. To his people, he is a hero. He doesn't care. One day, he goes on a fishing trip. When he returns, his home has been raped. His wife and children have been murdered. The crops have been burned. To the local governments, and the rest of the world watching the war unfold, he is known by only one name. That name is.......

THE PUNISHER.

>Wander
Well that won't be easy.

>Four Horsemen of Heaven led by Ghost Rider
FUND IT MARVEL

I would rework the entirety of the X-Men mythos if I could. I'll also post about one character in particular next (pic related), so that I stay on-topic with the thread.

I love the idea of "species" of mutants, it makes them make more sense to me. We have so many examples of Mutant lineage actually mattering in what powers are passed on, so it already fits. Give them some consistent traits, and establish HARD limits on what they can do, and make them consistently weaker than their other super-being counterparts (the way they used to, like when Spider-Man could take out the entire team alone). Of course, there would be sub-groupings within the "species" as well.
The different types of mutants could be:

>"Logans" - Feral instincts, animal-esque traits, healing factor that extends lifespan (Wolverine and Co., Beast, Wolfsbane, Angel, etc.)

>"Apocalyptians" - Powers that involve their own individual genetic timelines, including a sort of time travel that involves assumption of previous and future selves, ancestors, and/or descendants (Apocalypse, Gideon, Mister Sinister, Madrox, etc.)

>"Summerses" - Energy blasters and/or manipulators, often unable to harm other mutants or those related (or something similar) (Cyclops, Havoc, Gambit, etc.)

>"Manipulators" - (also called JEANNNNS) Those with telepathy and/or telekinesis, and includes all shapeshifters and elementalists, both literal and psychically-projected (Emma, Professor Xavier, Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, etc.)

>"Hunters" - Those with the ability to influence other Mutant's powers, whether stealing them, copying them, or shutting them down and/or powering them up (M, Rogue, Leech, Caliban, Callisto, etc.)

Henry "Hank" McCoy was born to wealthy land baron parents in Alberta, Canada sometime in the mid-to-late 1800's. There is often debate as to which of them is older about The Wolverine and The Beast, although Hank likes to deflect and jokingly point out the legendarily-vain Namor, the Sub-Mariner as the oldest Mutant he knows when asked.

Hank was born with abnormally-large hands and feet, both of which possess the kind of claws a savanna lion would have, and his teeth are also razor-sharp. He appears feline in nature, but is obviously-human upon closer inspection. His body is covered in fine, gray fur; as he ages, it is beginning to take on a cobalt-blue hue and a coarser texture. Hank possesses strength and endurance greater than that of the world's foremost athletes, and his literally-cat-like reflexes place him above the best gymnasts in dexterity and grace. He can heal from injuries that would fell a lesser man, and his body is so resilient that it resists aging.
His skin is more akin to a hide; knives can barely pierce it without great effort on their wielders' part. His true super-power, as so few of either Homo-Sapiens or Homo-Sapiens-Superior possess it, is his oft-unmatched intellect.

Hank studied every subject under the sun, home-schooled by his worldly, well-read father who kept him secluded indoors for his own safety as well as the sparing of the McCoy family's reputation. Reading of the feats of Hercules, and of the supposed sightings of the Olympian himself, Henry pleaded until his parents relented and allowed him to head out into the world in his early twenties. He had been reading about the "new" phenomenon known as Mutants, figuring that he was one of those people and there must be more. He figured that perhaps even the legends of old were about Mutants, and he was determined to find out everything that he could about them.

The first Mutant that Hank encountered was a young man named Logan, who was suffering from amnesia...

>Mad Ghost Rider

Throw in some more edgy psychological horror and PTSD and I'm in.

My favorite ones in this thread so far.

Hank took Logan under his wing, and taught him new things to replace those he had forgotten. It would be a long road, for both of them, but they became fast friends. They connected over their mutual lack of understanding of the world around them. Hank had to teach Logan basic things like how to read, but Logan seemed to know many things beyond his years of experience about fighting and surviving. I think that they should be lovers, personally, but that might just be the gay furry in me talking.

"We should start a school for Mutants, teaching Reading, Writing, and the Arithmetic of Fighting!" Hank liked to joke about it in those days, but by 1899, the two young-looking Mutants had a bit of a reputation across the Canadian frontier. An ungodly-wealthy man by the name of Charles Francis Xavier, P.h.D. and Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at Cambridge University, caught wind of their idea while exploring his budding telepathic abilities, and decided to fund their dream and expand upon it. He tracked the two companions down in Nova Scotia after tracking them for months, and presented to them a proposition of buying them land far away from civilization.
Somewhere in a hidden location far to the North, there exists what is now a historic Canadian institution: The Xavier Institute for Mutant Research and Education. Despite the name, Hank and Logan were also heavily involved in running and publicizing the sanctuary and school.

It wasn't until World War II, when Henry McCoy, Logan, and Charles Xavier led a contingency of X-Men alongside the allied front, that Mutants were in the public consciousness again. Emboldened, a young boy named Magnus tore Auschwitz to the ground with his control over magnetic metals and electromagnetic fields, and he returned to America with the X-Men, training to be the first of their New Mutants.

Gods of Earth.

-

Long ago two alien empires using magitech fought over Earth shattering their fleets against each other. Falling from the sky onto ancient humans came the ruins of their ships, weaponry and tools. These artifacts were claimed by humans, the magitech binding to their new hosts. Some of the artifacts extend their hosts lives and understanding, but are still foreign with gaps due to the alien nature.

The humans claiming these artifacts place themselves as Gods among their fellow humans ruling over their fellow humans. Each of them have limited knowledge of the global spread of the artifacts and wish to claim them all to rule them all. But these artifacts also warp the mind due to their alien knowledge, growing distant from other humanity in some cases. Some are completely alien, while others are quite close to the rest of humanity.

Various pantheons form around families and alliances of people, while some can switch sides on occasion. Artifacts are often passed down to the children and relatives (if not taken in battle). Many of the less expansive artifacts which don't extend the lifespan are given to retainers sworn to the gods (Demigods).

So this can use a whole bunch of the gods and stuff from Marvel and DC. Thor could be one of the Gods of Asgard who still remains mostly human and leads their armies against all comers. Wonder Woman could be one of the bastard daughters of Zeus and one of his favored retainers, inheriting her mothers gear. Hercules could be one of the famed retainers who claimed a God's artifact in battle ascending to a key role in the Greek pantheon. etc

Bump so the X-Men user has more time.

The fuck am I looking at in that image?

Tony Stark as the Sorcerer Supreme of the future, talking to Iron Doom.

I gave up on modern comics, so did I miss sp,e event or what if storyline or is this new with the dead Tony and Iron Doom garbage?

He just made a cameo during Infamous Iron Man. He appeared during a vision of Doom's.

What if instead Uncle Ben was a masked thief actually trying to break into a closed jewelry store instead with some buddies? Pete catches them in the act, goes for a punch at the closet one hears a sharp CRACK, realises he fucked up. Just as he's running up to the dying robber he hears a barely audible name "M-may".

that'll work. I think it gets the point across that he doesn't do the whole die in my arms thing because it's really overdone. He almost unmasks him but runs off as the police arrives. It's only later on the news that peter and may find out.

>Rose Lalonde
I'd literally have to reinvent Sburb to make her origin story. In order to do this, I make it so Sburb is a kind of a secondary Doctor Strange-esque dimension superimposing itself on Earth, probably through advanced technology, and everything in the game is a construct with it allowing super positioning of other Universes. The game mechanics work solely on earth rather than introducing other planets (With mini-zones imposed as pocket dimensions replacing the rings) Game players get some kind of special, maybe Chip? Injection? Brain click schtick thingy that allows them to see, interact and become aware of 'Sburb' and play it - For instance the Totem Lathe beaming the laser into their heads instead of inanimate objects. Construction is mental and metaphysical.

Rose comes into being when a this process goes wrong in the future, whereas or Roxy is some girl is playing, she's 'superimposed' over her entirely with an enigma how she came from the game (As an AI? From another universe? Sburb itself like the Hunter in Jumanji? An anomaly? Mysterious..), but is now existing on the physical plane and has essentially merged with her host, in this cyberpunk-y VR Sburb game. There's some existential quandary for her, having come into existence via the game overtop some girl and now being forced to play the game on humanities behalf.

Character: Ultraman
Setting: Alt-Post Death of Superman Universe.

Ultraman arrived soon after the death of Superman, right before his apperance Superman's grave was attacked by a group of his worst enemies including Lex Luthor, Mongul, Brainiac, and Mr. Myxlplyx. No one is sure who got the corpse but a few weeks later Ultraman showed up along side the Anhiliator, Cyborg Superman and the others.

He claimed to be the real Superman brought back by dark magic or alien science, (he keeps changing the story.) He claims he has seen the otherside and it has clearly driven him insane. He has no more will or desire, no more interest in saving people or making the world better. He wants to stay alive and avoid the otherside while living the most hedonistic life he can in this world.

He goes about this in classical Ultraman criminal fashion.

-A few of the aliens survive the hard landings, but find it hard to survive in the alien and magic poor Earth environment. They collect human serfs to help them as they adapt themselves to earth and try to get back home or open Earth to the general magic currents of the wide universe. The getting back home could fail but the opening of magic could work. These aliens could seek a different environment keeping them out of most of the other affairs. Like extreme cold, deep sea or high altitude. The magic revival would be a big game changer.

-The aliens could also die out leaving their serfs to take over their stuff in the aftermath of that event. Serfs who have been ruled by their ways for generations. They could then be the Inhumans, humans but alien in culture and extremely powerful.

-Most humans without stuff would be not very useful so armies are small. Most just help as scouts, camp followers, porters and other support issues. Most of the fighters would be covering weaknesses for the particular fighter and skirmishers like archers and slingers.

-Tech would be bronze or iron age, like pre medieval. Advances have been made but are limited, fractures and haphazard. Most also rely on drawing magic from the environment, which earth is rather poor in. So cannibalizing items can be used, but there is a limited number. Making them valuable beyond their raw use and taking others extremely important.

I like this world, but what would the rider actually be like? Is this a mad max style apocalypse, but with demons? Is it the pure spirit or does it still need a host?

Hulk literally is Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde in modern times. You just unscienced that cliche

For purposes of story it's better that the Rider be bound to a human host. More chance for conflict and it would be easier to relate to a person than the incarnation of God's Vengeance. Besides, it's more consistent. The Horsemen are concepts incarnate, meaning 'made flesh.' So, more human. More agency, more personality. I thought of it as post-apocalypse setting, where the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse still ride around to get their kicks out of ruining new human settlements. (Again, more human.)

Not that guy, but the whole point of the thread is to come up with new interpretations of classic characters. Might as well complain about the whole thread.

He feels it again. Slowly creeping up to him. The hunger. The rage. The urge to grab itand lash out at the world. He sees the filth around him and wishes he could get rid of it. He opens the news and sees his beloved City being overrun by these... these savages. And all he wants is to answer the cries of his blade and cut off their heads. His name is Dane Whitman. He is the Black Knight. He is the Holy Warrior of God. And he knows what he must do...

Okay, so this is a revamp of Dane. Instead of him being a wimp who tries to ignore the call of the blade and be a hero, he's a firm believer in the Supernatural and has clearly villainous tendencies. He's English with Greek Ancestry, and so when the Ebony Blade falls on his hands, his sole purpose becomes to reclaim Constantinopole and DEUS VULT everything.

It's a pretty big departure from the original, but I always enjoyed seeing more villainous takes. If it was an ongoing, I'd have him be part of MI:13 (still a physicist), but he'd be a deeply prejudiced and distrustful guy who'd manipulate people and events to climb the hierarchy and put his goals forward. He'd get involved with HYDRA and then we'd cross into the Eldritch Abomination territory.

A good end point would be him conquering the City, with the final panel being him devising plans to ressurect the Byzantine Empire. If "sales" were good, I'd continue it, with Doom as a primary antagonist.

True, but the hulk is also just a more science-y dr. jekel and Mr. Hyde meets frankenstein by that logic, it' not necessarily a bad thing, but the real clincher would be on the execution.

Personally, I'd like it to run in a fashion similar to pic related but a bit more long term maybe, just a few more chapters at least to better flesh out the setting and all, because it's always nice to see just what can be done with a concept like this.

I see your point, but it's merely a point to overcome to make it better I suppose

My name is Scott Summers and I'm a member of the time displaced X-men and I am in need of a little excitement so I'm gonna go watch the Cuckoos preform at this strip club I hear is really nice, I enter and sit down and order a drink the triplets are halfway through their set.
I feel someone running their fingers through my hair. "Hey baby" I hear someone whispering in my ear. I turn around to see a gorgeous dancer behind me, my eyes locked onto her dazzling green eyes, her long black hair draping down her body, covering her boobs.
She makes her way round to face me, taking a bill from my grasp, she forced her way between my legs and began dancing on top of me. She leans in closer "For $100 more, I'll treat you".
I reach into my wallet, handing over the money. She smiles and takes my hand, leading me to the VIP room in the back.
"My name is Laura. Just in case you wanted to know" She allows me to walk through first, telling me to head to the 3rd door down on the left. I smile and nod my head, walking into the room.
The room is dimly lit, bottles of massage oils around the room, boxes of tissues. "Nice place" I say. What else was I meant to say???
She laughs, she can sense my nervousness. "First time you've received extra I'm guessing?" I nod my head, swallowing what saliva I had left in my mouth. Not sure what's happening, this woman was intimidating, yet I found it such a turn on.
She winked as she took the straps down from her bra, letting them hang down against the tops of her arms, reaching round I bit my lip as she unhooked it. Slowly removing it, her beautiful green eyes not leaving mine as she threw her bra at my face. Her gorgeous breast exposed to me. I lick my lips as she begins running her hands over her body, gently pinching her erect nipples.

She falls to her knees and crawls towards me, once again forcing her way in between my legs, looking up at me licking her lips. I reach down and unbutton my jeans. Once free, she helps me pull them down along with my underwear. My hard cock on full show to her.
"Hello big boy!"
I couldn't help but smile and accept the compliment. The smile soon turned into a full on lip bite as she took me whole in her mouth. Her lips almost reaching the bottom of my shaft. A feat not yet managed but fuck me did this girl come close.
She used her hand to wrap herself around me and jerk me off as she held my hard cock in her mouth. Her gorgeous green eyes staring up at me, begging me to moan for her.
She took me out of her mouth and held my cock upright, using her tongue to lick up my shaft, starting from my balls, working her way up to my tip, forcing pre-cum up to my hole, which she gracefully licked clear. Watching her pull away as a strand of cum connected me to the tip of her tongue.
She then stood up and slowly pulled her panties down, allowing them to freely drop down to her feet. Stepping out of the slowly, she walked towards me, her crystal green eyes locked on to my manhood.
She smiled as she straddled me, her long legs wrapped over my thighs. She grabbed hold of my erection and slowly placed it in her wet pussy. Which to my surprise was very tight, causing my skin to retract down my cock, my bulging pink helmet being soaked by her pussy juice.
She threw her head back in ecstasy as she began rocking against me, she took complete control, her arms wrapped around my neck. Her perfectly polished red fingernails digging into my skin.

She began fucking me harder, pushing herself down on to me. Thrusting my cock as deep inside her as I could. She then unwrapped her arms from my neck, moving them down to her gorgeous thighs, resting them there as she rocked herself faster against my throbbing hard on.
I bit my lip as I watched her pinch one of her hard nipples, her moan almost screeching from her mouth as I felt the warmth of her orgasm pour from her pussy and over my cock.
I grabbed her hips as she came, my turn to take control and see her through this. She allowed me to as she flung her hands up through her long, black hair. Moaning louder against my thrusts, her cum still seeping from her pussy.
The sound of her wet pussy banging against my hard cock was enough to bring on my own ecstasy. I grab her hips hard as I pulled her closer, sucking on her erect nipples, my tongue swirling around her buds as I released my own warm flow of fluids inside her.
Once we were both completely satisfied, she climbed off of me as if I wasn't there, dressing herself once more and off out of sight after collecting my money.
"That was nice, see you around big boy" she said then she was gone around the corner.
I wasn't complaining though. Best $100 I've ever spent.

Any ideas on the supporting cast and villains? Maybe a couple of other MU characters?

Yeah, that's uh.., that's pretty problematic in today's climate. Interesting, but... I wouldn't mind hearing some more though. Maybe a bugger emphasis on the plot this time?

well there's abomination like I mentioned earlier, so it'd only make sense to include more from Hulk's Rogues gallery, like zzax and the leader. and maybe some avengers action except that they are like a church and they go all salem and go witch hunting(some witches but it's just the supernatural in general), so he'd be on edge with them do to his duality and all. Some people like Morbius could work as well, and he could work with a mutant spider man to fight some of them as well.
I particularly find that putting the leader as the head of the main cult working against Hulk would be appropriate, and they would summon other hulk villains as demons and what not, to have a central villain group to work against.
It would really depend on how long the story would go on for in all honesty.

Ulysses Bloodstone and other monster hunting Marvel characters would be great here.

for sure, turning into a whole hunters vs monsters thing would make sense in narrative, but it could risk losing the whole horror edge, which would make it more boring. Nerf the heroes, buff the villains make it more of a tough fight to make things more interesting, with actual character deaths.
Also have to consider slowly edging into that, because it'd be really boring to introduce the whole monster hunting thing too early on.
Start off solo, then slowly build up more characters.

Well, I guess I can do a few greentexts.

>Dane
Starts off as an optimistic young bloke interested in learning more about the universe. Kinda aloof, clean-shaven, a jolly fellow. While working on the physics behind a portal (ala Portal), he comes across some ancient tomes and starts reading about Occult stuff. At first he considers it all silly and just tries to amuse himself, but the more he reads, the more immersed he becomes. His personality and world-view starts changing.

The final blow comes from an extremist attack, which finds Dane in the very heart of it, leading to him killing his first man in order to save his life. From then on he becomes more calculating, grows a beardand starts walking down a dangerous path.

Generally I envision it as a Darth Vader esque story. He's constantly ron between his rage and his kind spirit, and starts "succumbing" to the Blade. In reality the Blade doesn't "talk". It's just Dane looking for someone to blame.

As for other characters, I'd make Doc Strange his mentor figure that keeps him in line. Valkyrie as is love interest. Cap Britain as his Best Friend. pete Wisdom as the jackass. The more evil he becomes though, the more his alliances change. He ends up joining a HYDRA Fraction.

Dunno if you've seen Banshee, but I'm envisioning it as the story of the main character, but in reverse.

I like all of that very much. I wouldn't mind hearing more, all things considered.

>All New Blackhawk
Hal Jordan never receives the Green Lantern Ring and instead becomes a masked pilot and hero, the modern version of Blackhawk.

The first Blackhawk was Janos Prohaska, who is assassinated before his Squadron can take flight to fight the Nazis.
Zinda Blake, with the blessing of the Squadron, hides her identity from the public and becomes the masked hero version of Blackhawk that Hal Jordan admired as a young boy.

>First Arc
The explosion caused by the experimental aircraft sends Hal Jordan back in time where he ends up as an unlikely member of the famous Blackhawk Squadron.
Though initially suspicious of him, Hal is able to gain the trust and later the respect of the Squadron, joining them as a fixture of their flight team.
raveling between various theaters of war brings the Blackhawks against their main antagonist, Charles Mayhew [dc.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Mayhew_(New_Earth)] and his White Lion Squadron. While Hal's presence has changed certain parts of history he finds that he and the Blackhawks are still on a crash course with the end of the Squadron
This first arc ends with a final dog fight between Mayhew against Hal, and Zinda Blake that ends as Hal sacrifices himself to stop a Nazi plot that results in Hal being sent back to his own time.

>The Series
The return of Hal Jordan to the present day marks the beginning of the heroic adventures of the new Blackhawk, ace pilot and masked hero. After a very difficult return to the living and regaining Carol's trust, he is able to convince her to let him use one of Ferris Air's experimental aircraft to take on this new role. Blackhawk acts as a one-man rescue unit in San Diego.
Blackhawk joins the Justice League as an auxiliary member, providing aerial support and transport for their missions. This new association opens him up to the dangerous world of heroes and villains.All while Hal struggles with his relationship with Carol

hawt

Stephen never cared about his father's stories. They were exciting in the old times, sure, but now... not so much. The world had changed. "Ye old family had ships and ships boy. Wewere freedom fighters, pirates, salesmen.We ruled the seas". Ridiculous, he thought. Just a sad old man living in the past. Stephen wanted to explore the stars and the brave new world that was open to him.

But alas, money, money, money. It's always money. No stars for Stephen. Engineering paid more you see. So he buckled down and became yet another engineer. But by that time, the market was full of them. Still, he managed to find an opening in... not shady, but uh, "unique" company. And he did good there. he rose the ranks. He became head of an expedition program. He even managed to join NASA.

But like all good things, the end was near. One mistake, and his whole career was done for. Just a decimal, it was. Just a decimal... Stephen was out of a job, with no offers and with debt pilling up. So he said "damn it all" and dusted off his pops' old boat, fixed it with what little money he had, and sailed for... somewhere. if he was lucky the sea would just eat him up.

But he was not solucky. Or rather, he was... in a way. The boat somehow, took him to an unknown place. An uncharted mountain that rose from the depths of the sea. And so Stephen began to climb. And climb and climb. Towards that bright light...

It's a Doctor Strange AU where his ancestors were pirates, and instead of the Ancient One being a "wise Asian" trope, he's kind of a Lovecraftian monster that was defeated by Agamotto and then possessed by him. Stephen's name is Fischer, derived from the Greek Island of "Psarra", which is legendary for its traders and pirates during the 1821 rebellion.

Why? Because I finished Black Sails recently and what Strange dressing up like a Pirate Sorcerer and becoming a swashbuckler ala Sinbad.

I'm on board with this.

Might as well give you more user. Some notes:

>Stephen
He looks as flamboyant as ever, really. He's still a wise man in his 50s when he suits up, but he's a bit of "show-stopper". Think Captain Flint crossed with Calico Jack.

He'd initially be a protector of Earth,but then start branching out and travelling the cosmos to gain alien knowledge. The fan inside me tellsme that he should be riding around in a "magic pirate ship"...

>Ancient One
Like I said, he'd be a Lovecraftian Monster of the deep possessed by Agamotto. He would be "the Ancient One". He'd be an immortal being and not a line of succession. He could shapeshift and take a human form, something along the lines of Ben Kingsley, but his "monster form" would be something akin to Davy Jones.

>Clea, Dormammu, Umar
Mostly the same looks, but Umar & Dormammu are husband and wife here. Rulers hell-bent on dominating universes,but devoted to each other in a Morticia & Gomez way from the Addams Family. Clea knows they're evil,but still loves them.They consider her a dissapointment, but still love her as well. Maybe I'd ad a couple ofothers to create a whole "Addams Family of Interdimensional Monsters".

>Mordo
Descendant of Dracula,heir to a bankrupt mnsion and with a familyname that's been through the mud. He has nothing and wishes to bring back the glory to his former home. Not so much a villain, but a man who falls in line with monsters to achieve his goals. A tragic figure.

>Doom
King of Latveria, a small nation between Italy and Greece. He's dead-set on bringing back the glory of his country and creating the third empire in the Roman/Byzantium line. He feel akinship with Stephen due to their common ancestry,but their methods are different, which brings them at odds.

>Nightmare
Once the personification of dreams ala Morpheus,he's now been corrupted due to the violent and anxious ways of all sentient life acrossthe universe. He's a man with a job, and his job has driven him mad.

I'd find a way to fuse Gwenpool with the Re:Creators anime concept. Through the power of the fandom's appreciation of the variant cover art and the resulting fanart, a mysterious force allows two comic nerds to get together, have children, and name them Teddy and Gwen Poole, making their powers genetic and not accidental. As a result, the siblings make their own way into the marvel universe rather than accidentally.

good shit man, glad to see the ol' gears working hard

You know I would love a line where superhero deaths stayed dead, so you basically have a Justice League of Steel, John Stewart GL, Dickbats, Wally Flash, and Dickbats, with Wonder Woman as the old school team leader.

When the Vikings first went to America, they found it far less hospitable than they'd hoped, the raids from the Native Americans were too much for them, they prayed to their gods for help, but only Thor came. He fought with them for years, the Vikings slowly dying off, eventually it was only Thor left, doing battle, and then even he died, his essence being bound to his hammer, Mjolnir. Over the years, many would find the hammer and try to lift it for themselves, however none of them were found worthy of Thor.

Centuries later during an attack by the stone-men from Saturn, Dr. Donald Blake picks up the hammer, gaining Thor's power in the process. As well as this Thor appears to him, speaking to him, offering advice, etc. to help Donald be his true self.

The story itself would be as much about Thor discovering what the world is like today through Donald Blake's eyes as it is about Donald Blake discovering the world of gods and magics. Thor would see how all the old gods and monsters he would fight with centuries ago have adapted (or failed to adapt) to the new godless 21st Century.

is this the kind of smut that Woman read? If so then I can get into it.