The Loud House Thread

Anyone up for a Loud House thread? Possibly limiting the obsession with incest and lewds to talk about the show and what's coming up for it?

An interview with Chris Savino talks about a lot that's coming up, so we know there's a musical and a Halloween special coming up,among other things.
youtube.com/watch?v=M34LHu98bZk

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>limiting the obsession with incest and lewds
What on Earth for?

Cause its not charming and if you're so inclined to you could just go to /trash/ for that.
Not even knocking it entirely, just that there's an actual SHOW, in case you forget sometimes, where none of what people obsess about is showcased.

It's boring if that's all threads ever amount to.

Cute

>Luna loud episode
Truly a gift from the Gods

> Halloween Episode
> Rock Opera Episode
So Lucy and Luna get a 30 minute special each I guess.

Would you guys prefer the Halloween episode to do like many others do and follow the Simpsons formula where it's just a weird spin-off episode where supernatural shit happens and the characters are playing monsters and whatever, or just to be a standard family celebrating the Halloween festivities episode?

SpongeBob Crossover when?

I think both could work, given the time, but something like "The monster house" could be neat with new designs, though it'd probably just be a dream. Maybe soli t between starting the episode preparing for Halloween and then transitioning into supernatural.

I just want to see the kids dress up in costumes.

How do you go from this

What the fuck was that thing that was deleted

To this

Time ravages us all, user.

>Sam and Luna episode
This is going to e adorable, isn't it?

PLZ STOP MAKING LEWDS OF LOLA LOUD

Someone leaving a suicide note on /tlhg/. I don't visit those threads frequently enough to know if it was a hoax or if he actually went through with it.

An unoriginal post about wanting to see Lincoln fuck his sisters. Hardly needed to be deleted, but that's par for course I suppose.

>playful kissing turns into sam and luna tearing each others clothes off and scissor fucking, then lincoln comes in and forces luna to suck his shota cock
Jesus savino

I would hate if they confirm a relationship in the second episode with her.

When Ronnie and Lincoln after a lot of teasing and episodes end it up removing Ronnie from the show.

>end it up removing Ronnie from the show.
If only they could do that to clyde

Reminder that savino is a perv and just animated a show with his fetish inside.

Yeah, nobody likes Clyde.

I was surprised by the last episode, I thought he was going to get some development, probably keep Lori as his crush but not acting in an autistic way, but they ruined in the last second.

On the other hand Ronnie was loved, a great character and a nice, not so cringy romantic interest for Lincoln.

>Wow, that guy sure hit a DEAD END in life!
>Geez, that guy was a DEADBEAT!
>You're KILLING ME user!
>Get it?

delete worst girl

Maturity and Experience. He's not the same man that drove Dexter's Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls to the ground these days.

i dropped the show when it came up with lesbian shit.

but thats what most fans wanted to see in the frist place.
10 Lesbian sisters in one big loud house

You should've dropped it after the fag dads

What happened?

Theyd have to swing both ways in order to it to be interesting, and weve been shown that luna likes dicks and pussy

I like Clyde. So do plenty of people, honestly, just not here.
I understand the problem people have with him, but it's hardly an actual big deal, and his episodes are nice. Besides, Ronnie's still in the show and she's still planned to appear in plenty of episodes.

>I like Clyde. So do plenty of people, honestly, just not here.
Get out, hes an annoying spineless chicken shit faggot

episode about Luna and Sam dating when?

>Besides, Ronnie's still in the show and she's still planned to appear in plenty of episodes.

I know, but part of Ronnie's character was that she was the antithesis of Lincoln.

She was living only with her mother and brother, and mostly acting as a mother to Bobby. She was a nice complement for Lincoln.

Now she is Lincoln living with a lot of spics.

>annoying
He's no worse than any other character, unless you're just annoyed that he "takes away screentime" from a character you prefer, or the gag that you don't like. Besides
>spineless chicken
Time and time again he should've proven his worth: always willing to help out his friend even despite things like his fear of heights.
>shit faggot
Well, he is a Lorifag.

Oh no!, once again the (((progressive media))) give us a lesson about (((tolerance and love)))...

what

Post gay suffering pls

Please don't write slurs in your replies.

From the thumbnail I thought it was characters doing that dance from the Peanuts Christmas(?) special
Has that been done yet?

I'mpretty sure it has

Oh no!, once again the (((progressive media))) give us a lesson about (((tolerance and love)))...

Shut up nigger I'm a minority and I have the right to talk as many slurs as I want. If you disagree you are attacking my culture, therefore you are racist and worst that Hitler.

:^)

Nah senpai Clyde a lil bitch nigga

Why are these threads so comfy?

Does he know?

Because the fanbase for this show died when people got bored of making lewds of it and moved on, and realized it isn't a harem anime. What makes it special is that it's actually rather simple with how it makes itself special, which leads to people getting bored of it if they're looking too hard for something more.
That and everybody is always somewhere else, whether /trash/ or some new-fangled discord.

So how many siblings have gotten to star in their own episode thus far?(in other words an episode where they're the central protagonist and Lincoln is a minor side character if he appears at all)
IIRC, I think so far we've had episodes for Lori, Luna, Lucy, a shared episode between Lana and Lola, as well as a bonus of having one episode star Ronnie Anne. Am I missing anyone?

Oh right, I almost forgot, the pets got an episode centered around them as well.

Every sister as had at least one episode about them

I'm not talking about an episode where they play a major role, because most of them are still told from Lincoln's perspective. I'm talking about episodes where the sister temporarily replaces Lincoln as the main character, like Luna in House Music, or Lori in Garage Banned.

Being the worst sister's lover is suffering.

I think lucy had one "spell it out" i think it was called, also ronnie ann had a episode where she was the main character

>Anyone up for a Loud House thread? Possibly limiting the obsession with incest and lewds to talk about the show and what's coming up for it?
All you are doing is gonna make more people type about it now that you mentioned it.

And one more for (You).

What did they promise?

Can i get a mega link or recommendation for a place to watch season 1 thats not in shit quality?

So who wants to bet this is in the background of an easily cut three second scene

I haven't been keeping up with the show or anything at all, whos that girl with the black hair?

Who do you think is the "top" in the relationship?

>futa Sam

yes

That sounded great until Lincoln had to come in and ruin it.

That is a Yaoi concept that does not exist in beautiful pure Yuri.

Maggie, a one-off character from the episode "Funny Business". She doesn't really interact much with Luan but the ship took off.

But that's wrong.

Also Luna is totally the dominate one.

Bullshit. There's always the more masculine/dominant figure in a relationship, female or not.

I'd imagine most would say Luna because short hair is considered more tomboy, there are exceptions to that stereotype. For all we know Sam could be more dykish.

And she has like two lines of dialogue and no interaction between Luan at all. It's kind of a pathetic ship honestly.

Maggie has a great character design, though.

Chris savino had a horrible incest-fetish...
but in this case... dat progresism.
Loud house is dead in my heart

Godammit, I didn't want to masturbate to this thread

People have shipped for lesser reasons for this show, and she did end up enjoying her performance. Besides, the content's generally consistently cute.

Incest power makes chris savino a ascending guy.

I'd like to know this too

how ruin a perfect girl: make her a dyke

Good thing she's not perfect.

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Remember kids, Luan is only gay on the internet

Imo the episodes that involve all of them are pretty great. I love the butterfly effect and the ties that bind episodes :V

Which episodes are luna and leni centic

True. That being said, LH is a show that seemingly BEGS for edge fics to be made. Which, I suspect, is intentional on part of Savino.

Clyde is a terrible character. He's literally the safest concept they went with, likely designed by a circle of purple haired illustrators who watched way too many Nick sitcoms from the 1990s. But so are the rest of Lincoln's munchkin 'friends' who are so shit they only appear in a limited number of episodes. I'm pretty sure the show would be better if Lincoln was friendless and the classmates were just another obstacle to overcome.

Pretty much, Donald Trump jokes aside. Now she's just another illegal bumming off taxpayer money and her grandpa who works at a diploma mill.

as someone who's internet friend group and real life friend group consists almost entirely of lesbians and bi girls, I can assure you top/bottom applies just as much to lesbians and it's completely separate from the butch/femma dynamic,and there's constant jokes about how they're almost all bottoms that quickly turns into legit complaints because its actually a legit problem between girls dating each other where they're both normally bottoms and so you'll have two girls who want to have sex with each other but neither know how to make the first move and everyone involved gets sexually frustrated till one notices what the problem is and gets thing started.

honestly they both seem vers but I honestly bet Sam is more a top because it's always the girly one who's more aggressive.

shit her friend looks so cute

Come on user!, Do yo put Huey Freeman and President Trump in the same post and dont make a greater joke?

Well, her uncle is a teacher in college, grandpa is a business owner, mother is a nurse, brother is low wage slave.

I mean, at least they are not selling drugs.

I think the biggest problem people have with Clyde (aside from being an annoying little shit) is that he simply doesn't have much of a personality to justify how much screen time he gets. His only distinguishable traits are that he's a mental case with a weird obsession with Lori. Other than that, he's just Lincoln 2.0.

What if an alternate universe of this show where Clyde was given a Huey-clone personalty

a shame