How do you suit up, Sup Forums?

How do you suit up, Sup Forums?

Gantry assembly? Armor opens up and you step in? Wearable device (watch or belt) that sci-fis into a suit at the push of a button? Nanomachines in your body form around you? tech mimicking a symbiote

I enjoy the briefcase

Was going to post this.

Nanomachines is objectively the best answer.

Turning energy into an alloy. Similar to the wearable device method as the Power Rangers/Super Sentai groups require some form of device to morph.

Special mention to Extremis Armor for worst, btw. I like that Iron Man is just a (relatively) frail human in a suit, making him biotech superman was dumb

I lift up my fist, a mystical bolt of lightning falls onto me, I pound the ground and bam. One magical thunder armor coming up.

Nanomachines, son!

Symbiote is objectively the best answer.

>mfw I'm the only one who loves Gantry assemble
It's beast as fuck, not to mention allows for story. If he can access armour while doing a shit, nothing bad should ever happen when he;s around.

Henshin.

Symbiote is my favorite but I also like the idea of a nanomachine exoskeleton that forms around you at will.

Just give me 10 minutes.

Nanomachines all the way, son

Either a Sentai/Kamen Rider-esque henshin or something like the Extremis suit where the parts of the suit come to you and assemble themselves.

I like the simplest one: the hero has a "normal" suit and he must put it on manually in a "commando suit-up scene".
Not everything has to be automatic.

like saint seiya, also he gotta strike a pose and everything at the end with ironman symbol behind him or something

Parasites are new nanomachines, grandpa.

My nigga.

That's basically Extremis with a pose added.

My niggas! Hero of Justice transformation all the way.

I like the armor being able to go autonomous and sort of walking or flying onto me.

......I like imagining being the armor and folding around someone. Protecting them. Becoming one.

Heroes Reborn did it more than 10 years before.

this is the objectively right answer. whacky arm gestures.

Finally, friends!

Magical transformation is the best.

One leg at a time, and I dress in layers.
>armored compression suit
>ballistic-resistant shin pads
>civilian clothes over them
>smokejumper belt
>2 small gear pouches on belt, worn at the back
>weight-rated carabiner keychain
>hidden handcuff key
>additional armor and gear hidden behind a panel in the trunk of my car
>hidden caches of consumables planted throughout areas I frequent most
Get on my level.

Obejctively this.

Symbiote.

BE Venom.

The suit-up scenes are the only part of the MCU that I go back and watch more than once, once in a while.

Transformation sequence involving stripping and poledancing

>somewhere there's a flabby pink spider looking for it's coat

Yup. The manliest way to suit up.

I adjust my underwear, hike up my socks and walk out the damn door.

Call me crazy but this particular transformation struck me as looking cool. Otherwise Henshin because it looks like the most fun.

what the fuck the fuck