Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 16

Picking up with Doomsday Trilogy, Ultimate Enemy #2 to be specific. Prior threads are available here.
Sorry guys about the delay again. My roommate has been an ass about cleaning the apartment because he "moved out" a couple months ago but never bothered to clean the floors/walls/anything. Still tired as fuck but I will officially be moved out by 12 tomorrow so I'll have a good couple hours to unpack everything.

I fucking love how Fury's personal shield is represented. Gonna steal that and put it in my comic.

Out of all the characters he writes, I feel like Bendis has a good handle on Ultimate Fury. Then again, this might just be heatstroke.

Is this ultimate Galactus?

God do I love Ultimate Pete

Not that I think but I could be mistaken. It's been years since I read Ellis' Ultimate Galactus Series.

At least May has Bobby to protect her.

Who's the blond?

Gwen Stacy

Bobby is a straight up G in this issue.

I thought she ran away last issue or two.

I'm really liking this series way more than when I first read it.

Love Ultimate Fury.

That's a good point user.

Bobby made an ice javelin before he even finished creating ice armor. He's the fuckin man.

Damn Fury the view must be nice from that glass house of yours.

HE FROZE THE ENTIRE ROOM!!! Bobby ain't playin.

He froze the entire house to contain the damage. Bobby is too cool

>people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
>fury rigs up a Gatling gun and fires.

Damn it Nick. We really need Director Parker now.

I wasn't 100% on where to place these issues and most Bendis issues seem to follow immediately one after the other so finding the break spot is difficult.

I oddly want them to fuck

Right there with ya man.

well...that doesn't exactly look good.

He looks fine

Put some windex

That's what you get for trying to defy the status quo Ben.

Bump for based Spider-user

Unfortunately can't stay around tonight, OP. Got home from work at 11 last night due to shitty boss, stayed late today, and doing paperwork all day tomorrow. Good luck with the move though.

is the Ultimate Universe worth reading if I downloaded it?

Reed literally tried to murder Sue. Far as I'm concerned, she's justified in treating him like shit for the rest of the Ultimate line, even when she almost crosses the line much later on

I love you

I would say yes. It definitely has its faults but I think it's a great time capsule of early 2000s that gradually became it's own thing. Modern MCU would not exist if not for Millar's Ultimates and that is not a boast in any way. The stories you find in the Ultimate Universe would ONLY exist in the Ultimate Universe.

This takes place after Bobby moves in but before Chameleon steals Peter's identity.

Yeah some of the stuff I have heard can be down right bad, but I haven't really ever read too much 616. So I feel like I could enjoy it as intended, its own thing. Especially X-Men I know almost next to nothing from 616.

I don't know why, but Ultimate Carol really does it for me. It feels like the perfect role for Carol's personality.

So Peter figured this out before Carol and Nick Fury. JFC

I love the Ultimate Univ

Any particular reason? Just curious.

I don't care what anyone says, Ultimate Sue is a bad ass. Ultimate Sue is the reason they powered up 616 Sue so much

You are not wrong. I think I like 616 Sue's personality more but Ultimate Sue would wreck her shit in.

As fucking stupid as this Fury is, I would still take him in the 616 universe over Fury Jr. any day.

B-but user she didn't want to date him anymore like what a bitch

Man, this is a really good event. Most big events suck nowadays but this is legit thrilling.

Context this shit.

Id say its because they're trying to hard or doing movie synergy.

I remember Spider-Verse had some potential but they kept it too serious and killed beloved versions of Spider-man and didn't give Peni a main series

Keep reading.

Oh man, why are their interactions always so great?