Does whatever a spider can

>Does whatever a spider can
>Except make organic web

Sage

this is now a Baby thread

>Can do so so many wonderful things on the internet
>Make the same exact thread every couple of days

...why would you post this?
You're old enough to know "Sage" but not intelligent enough to know how it was done right.

Fuck.

Silk shooting out someone's wrists due to a random mutation for the sole purpose of being used as ziplines is entirely too contrived. One might as well ask why he doesn't have we shooters on his knees to make tripwires.

>people bitched about the first ones having organic web

>now babbys complain about web shooters

Or lay eggs, or summon an army of spiders.

>he doesn't know the long running joke is Spider Man doesn't actually have any spider powers

What?

What are you not clear about?

It's not a random mutation. He was bitten by a spider.

>spiders fucked your mum

Or having an exoskeleton, or spitting acid enzymes to digest prey, or have eyes in the back of the head, or being able to walk on water, or being venomous.

I don't see him putting web out his ass.

I wonder if it's more realistic to shoot ultra high tensile steel cable from a canister smaller than a flask or to produce it magically in your body somehow.

You misunderstood what I meant by random. Getting web shooters for a very specific purpose is random.

Definitely the former which can be explained by his high level intellect. The latter, not so much.

This thread is dumb.

>bitten by a radioactive spider and is given super strength, speed, precognition, etc.
>organic webs is too much

I find this argument hilarious. Seeing the future is alright but shooting webs from your wrist is where you draw the line?
My bad

I always thought my idea of him naturally secreting the web fluid from his body, him putting it into canisters and developing a way to fire it made the most sense.
>Spider Man makes spider webs like an actual spider,
>secretions sorta ooze out like an actual spider, instead of firing out which is unrealistic
>Peter, a high schooler doesn't have to invent a product that is worth several million dollars that no one has seemed to figure out before, because his body makes it
>Peter is still considered a genius for figuring out a way to make web shooters
This gives spider-man the best of both worlds

Its also kind of gross. He'd just be spraying his bodily fluids all over the city

You beat me to it.

All of his other powers just fall under enhanced senses and physique though. Shooting webs out of your wrists is just some weird entirely new thing. If people had silk spinners on their wrists already but they were just stupid and weak but then Spidey comes along thwippin shit up I'd be like "Okay."

To expand, I love Spidey having a mixture for the same reason I love Cyclops' visor or Surge's Gauntlets. Having "natural" abilities that are harnessed and refined by technology is humanity's modus operandi

except it's not "bodily fluids", it's web-silk
i'd imagine it would be something like how Silk makes her webs, through the tips of her fingers.
Like he just sort of squeezes out a load of j̶i̶z̶z̶ web from his fingers/wrist, scrapes it off into canisters, compresses it or whatever, adds what ever dissolving chemical he needs (like some webs dissolve after 2 hours, some more etc) and he's done

It should come out of his lower back though. And he should have to push really hard. And everytime they show him making web fluid in should be a close up of his strained face.

I always thought it was strange how Peter, admittedly a child prodigy, managed to synthesise the formula for a compound that companies would pay upwards of tens of millions of dollars for, using pretty basic lab equipment.
The solution is so obvious, I was so angry when Homecoming went the "invented his web fluid in high school lab" route. And that part where he opens his fucking desk and stirs the fluid around FUCK

Do think that spidey gets embrassed when he poos out some web in front of mj
sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of spidey pooing web while he looks nervous or embrassed
i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

another thing i am wonder is what do you think the web smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would to smell them

>strained face
>sweat dripping down peter's back
>"urrrrrgh"
> fap fap fap fap fap fap
>peter moans deeply as the sticky white fluid erupts from his body

You're confusing "what" with "how." There's no requirement that he does what spiders can in a way that doesn't involve technology.

The creation of web shooters is an easy way to illustrate his inventive mind and high intelligence. The absence of mechanical web shooters in the Raimi movies was a mistake.
Thread hidden.