Darth Vader #4 (Aug 2)
Rogue One #5 (Aug 2)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Reminder that, as it turns out, the shield was still up.

__best girl coming through

3rd for best girl

For those in the know, I'm assuming the "first order" and the "resistance" weren't George ideas, right?

Almost certainly not.

FLAT!
and thats how I like it

So, is anyone planning to add issue 4 of Vader to the mega?

Theoretically, could a Yoda movie work?

>could a [character] movie work
NO HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT MAKE AN ORIGINAL MOVIE DONT DICKSUCK ESTABLISHED CHARACTERS WHO ALREADY HAVE GIANT STORIES

Hope all his material will curb Last Jedi from being another bit of Adams garbage fanfics.

Could any star wars movie work

Fun fact- the word "Jedi" is never actually spoken in the OT.

"For a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were [...]
From ANH.

its literally the first and last word spoken in all 10 movies

this reminds me of the old forced Sup Forums meme that was popular a while back saying that Jurassic Park had only 2 minutes of dinosaurs on screen

It'll be there shortly, I work pretty late so I usually don't have time to upload until night time. I'm also in the process of adding the Lost Stars manga chapters that a based user was kind enough to collect into zips last thread.

>/swco/ getting btfo
has this happened in a star wars film before?

food Christ

Well I haven't seen this one before

>enlist imperial spec ops
>report to your commander
>see this

what do you do?

We don't know exactly what the main threat of the ST was planned to be like with Lucas, although I would bet you everything I fucking own that they wouldn't have been flying in shiny new TIE Fighters.

490 days and the ache is still fresh....

Did the new Vader issue get dumped?

fart, cum, and spill my pocket spaghetti

it's been 229 days since Rogue One released and there's still no model or toy of the MC75 Profundity for sale

In all seriousness though, the word "Ewok" is never spoken aloud in Return of the Jedi.

>Jawa Juice was a beverage that originated on Tatooine and was made of bantha hides mashed with fermented grains.

Eww, what the fuck, I assumed it was some kind of a fruity juice drink.

FFG will get to it for Armada eventually.

"For a thousand generations the Ewoks were [...]"

I thought it was Jawa piss

>awaiting your orders commander... I didn't catch your name ma'am

Wow Kirak fucking sucked, i get they can't let Vader look weak even though this is set like days or weeks after ROTS but he went down way too easy.

I think it was more to show Vader will go "against the rules"

I think the reason why I love Revenge of the Sith more than the other movies is because I love stories of dictatorships coming into power. I would cum buckets if we got a novel about the early Imperial Senate and how Imperial society slowly turned into what you see in Inferno Squad where disagreeing with the Emperor ruins your life and gets you executed for treason. I would love something like a novel about Mon Mothma with Bail as a side character that shows how they opposed the Emperor in the Senate to the point that political opposition was futile and endangering their lives leading to Rebels Season 3 where they openly join the Rebellion.

Holy fuck, literally full circle

>WTF, they're just setting Vader up to kill the "baddassest" Jedi, this is boring and predictable
1 issue later
>WTF VADER GOT REKT? THIS IS SHIT
1 issue later
>WTF I guess Vader can't look weak even though this is set like days or weeks after ROTS, he won too easy

Come on lad. And yeah I know you're probably not the people complaining about the last two issues, but it seems like people are complaining whether Vader is getting his shit kicked in, and then complaining more when he is not.

He would have likely been able to best Vader, but a Sith doesn't fight fair.

Swokes Swokes are an underrated race.

Is that the same alien as the one that yelled at Jar Jar on Tatooine? I used to have an action figure of it.

Vader didn't best him in battle, he played on the Jedi's nobility and kicked him when he was weak.

Yeah. It took me forever to find what the race was called.

I wonder why that race (Swokes Swokes) never appeared outside of TPM.

I cant shake the feeling that I saw them in TCW, but I couldnt give you a concrete example if you asked

they appeared in AOTC and ROTS according to The Wook

I'm guessing they were somewhere in the background of the senate hearings. Probably recycled footage.

A little underwhelming but I get the point they were trying to make.

If nothing else this comic made gray Jedi canon

Dont be a twat

Holy fuck, this looks amazing

Carlos I swear to god

That'll be 7 wupiwupi

Was it storytimed? If I didnt have work I would right now.

not that I know of, which sucks because I really wanna read it but im too tired/lazy to download it and do it myself

Can we get one started instead of the usual shitposting?

So regular old TIE Fighters?

No Simon. Something- and you might want to sit down for this - something, NEW!

He died like a bitch.

Like all Jedi they lose because they care too much about others.

I'm shocked this "exiled war jedi" was like that though, he seemed like the type to sacrifice the few to save the many. They definitely overhyped him though considering how little we actually saw of him.

The current Vader comic might have some of that considering it's starting literally two seconds after RotS.

>

do you mean "Sith"?

>Headhunters still in service
hell yeah!!!

user...

The name "Jabba" is never said in Return of The Jedi.

>Bottom right of 1st pic
what's the problem here??

"For a thousand generations Jabba was [...]"

Sabine is human, right? I suppose we're supposed to get an "Asian" vibe from her, but the Trump skin makes me wonder.

The word "clone" is never said in Attack of the Clones

The word "nigger" is never spoken in the OT.

>"For a thousand generations Clone was [...]"

I'd fly a Headhunter

The word "lightsaber" is never said in The Phantom Menace.

This might be true.

It is. Though Anakin does use an alternate name, "laser sword".

>TFW one of those Temple Guards are The Grand Inquisitor
>Seeing Barriss' outlash against the order opened his eyes

SE Asian

That would make him too "Greyish" and non Jedi though.

And Vader should be getting his ass kicked isn't this comic set days after ROTS?

Fun Fact- the name "Qui-Gon" is never said during the PT

It's like pottery

Why the long face Ahsoka?
get it? because she's ugly as sin now?

>now

I finally fucking did it.

I bought the rogue one lego y-wing

Fuck you Y-wing shill user. You made me do this

>rogue one lego y-wing
How is it compared to the 2012 version? I've been eyeing the U-Wing for a little bit.

It's a fun fucking build.

No idea yet. I ordered it on Amazon since it was slightly cheaper and it should arrive in a few days.

is it bad that as tcw progressed i loved ahsoka, but after her time on rebels i almost fucking hate her?
i hate how serious she got. she just seems out of character

>why is this adult character acting like a mature adult

Gee user it sure is a mystery

I've got the R1 version and the original Y-wing from a million years ago (~2000? back when LEGO first got Star Wars). Most of my joy for collecting these things now is just comparing to the old models of my childhood; it's amazing how they're both nearly the same size but there's so many more details, and even the overall form is more accurate. It also has an interesting bomb magazine system, and the dumb spring shooters are hidden in the undercarriage. The one downside is the newer model requires a lot more stickers, which are the bane of my existence (I feel that stickers are antithetical to what LEGO is supposed to be).

>U-wing

The U is pretty sweet, it's got a good locking system to hold the wings in place in both configurations and well disguised spring shooters (you literally won't notice unless you're looking for them), but for the number of minifigs you get there isn't a lot of space to store them all, even though the model is so big. The big windowed section up front, while cool (it uses the cockpit glass from the original ultimate collector's X-wing), doesn't connect to the rest of the passenger compartment so it's just dead space (It also doesn't easily remove for access). I think I can finagle all four passengers into the passenger section, but you certainly can't close the door with all four of them in there.

>I feel that stickers are antithetical to what LEGO is supposed to be
>tfw never put stickers on any of my lego
I'll have to dig up my old Y and X Wing at some point. But I'm pretty sure I converted the Y Wing into a Crimson Skies plane at some point.

thanks for your input user! Might scoop up both now.

The First Order, yes, they were actually. Neo-Imperials were the enemy faction from the earliest treatments. The only difference is that they were allegedly going to be held back for VIII, with Jedi Killer's space pirates who were on the FO's payroll being the villains for VII. The way things were set up seem suspiciously close to Bloodline and how the Amaxine Warriors were used there.

The Resistance seems to be something that only emerged after Arndt left the production. The old concept art makes references to Sam being a pilot in the New Republic navy.

Just as an additional fun fact - the Jedi being purged again and Luke being a kooky weirdo in the exile go all the way back to Lucas' treatment too. The overall set-up for the trilogy wasn't going to be so different.

The Kanjaklub?

That's pretty disappointing.