Are there any other well known life force absorbers that I should know of?

Are there any other well known life force absorbers that I should know of?

Ask your parents

Hugh heffner still around?

user you might want to sit down

Epic meme bro XD

Alan Moore's beard absorbs other writer's hair. That's how the feud with Morrison came to be.

That's a common misconception. Failures don't absorb life force, they just act as a catalyst for a process by which life force is dumped wastefully into the aether.

Keanu Reeves

Hef is still around, no worries there. His brother died a few years ago though, and he sold the mansion.

I'm pretty sure him, Nicolas Cage, and Hirohiko Araki are vampires

Betty white

Someone post Aku talking about Keanu

Nvm here it is

Still can't believe he absorbed his own wife.

Mel Brooks

Dick Clark, until something went wrong.

Keanu Reeves does not steel life force, he is just immortal. Him and Araki will be here forever.

But he didn't. She was the only thing keeping him in check, notice how a fuck ton more celebrities started dying after she died. He has now completely lost his humanity and will unleash his wrath upon us.

Y'know, I seriously doubt Stan's drive for self-preservation could've really led him to sink to that level of desperacy, especially considering how smoothly their relationship seemed to be. I'm pretty sure that had to have been June Foray, and when Stan "The Lich" Lee put two and two together, he broke their nonaggression pack and drained the life force clean out of his rival, and only gained his wife's life force second-hand.

Stan, I have a bad feeling that Jim Shooter's essence has been tainted by dark forces. Collecting his soul could wither you to dust.

Henry Kissinger

He is three years younger than Stan.

Stan Lee is just a lifeforce vessel for Perlmutter.

All meming aside, I truly thought that was going to do him in. Married couples that have been around that long almost always die within hours of each other.

Likely their leader.

We could really make a good story out of this. When Stan dies, he has to go in a blaze of glory, a battle for the ages.

He's been drinking his son for decades.

Keanu, Araki and Will Smith have to set aside their differences to put a stop to Stan Lee, no matter the cost

he doesn't suck, he already has enough

This bastard

Whos araki?

Japanese fella who wrote jojo's bizarre adventure