youtu.be/W19fPZIWLVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This awesome sexy girl

that's some shit taste user

hey man we can love all the excellent ladies of superjail equally

my friend named her cat after Alice

personally my favorite character is pic related

his crazy creations helped make the show truly over the top

I miss this show a lot, unfortunately the timeslot was a huge pleb filter and most people either don't like it or didn't know it was a thing. If the show didn't come on so late perhaps it would have did better.

R.I.P Superjail, a vulgar and captivating practice of animation for animation's sake. ;_;

>tfw I have similar taste to Tumblr-tier fujoshits since the Warden is my husbando

Also, fuck Adult Swim for basically cancelling Superjail! for Mr. Pickles.

>who is your favorite character?
Alice
>what do you like about the show?
Animation and violence
The twins always made me feel funny

Superjail died when the first season ended. I don't want backstory to the insanity. I don't want the motherfucking twins explained. It's like the writers forgot why the show was good: spontaneousness.

I will always miss Cancer.

I loved superjail for the surreality. It was a visually gorgeous blend of the authoritarian surveillance state (which cleverly situated the viewer in the security camera's eye), the hyper-violent psychosis of contemporary life, the absurdity of human pursuits in certain environments, and of course psychedelia. Unique and amazing.

I feel like the second season kind of killed a lot of people's interest in the show because of these reasons. Third and fourth seasons were an improvement over it but never managed to have the energy and creativity of the first season. I found the smoking and storm episodes pretty memorable though. Just unfortunate that the show was killed off just as the series was starting to improve again.

LIFE IN THE OUTSIDE
AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

>look at yourself man, you're a winner
>you're number one, don't you ever forget it
>you look good today man
>go out there and show em who's boss
youtube.com/watch?v=qd39zSY9F04

First season was the absolute bomb. Ash was my favorite character as it went along.
RIP, cancer ;-;

>>WELL YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOO-OWN
>>NA NA NA NA NAAAA
>>CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOO-OWN
>>NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy cow a SJ thread not made by me! I really love the use of colors in the show. Fun fact The Warden colors are contrast colors.

I think it was for the MA rating. They mostly begin with a PG-13 /14 shows cuz kids may still be watching.

Wish we had a 5th season....

It's a crime that this wasn't released on blu-ray, and that presently only 3 seasons have been released on DVD (3rd season was released back in 2013). Considering Season 4's finale was July 20th 2014... there's no reason that it shouldn't be out on DVD (though I'd prefer a blu-ray collection).

>be adult swim
>cancel all your good shows

At least they have mike tyson mysteries

>that sex scene with her and alice will never be uncensored

OH, LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

Bump. Everyone is so nice in this fandom no wonder why no one talks about it.

It's a good show, not much to complain about. Sup Forums needs something to bitch about for a thread to survive.

Is there still even a fandom for it? There was a ton of content being produced when it first premiered and it just all fizzled out as the series progressed. Seems like it died out quickly.

What's the best episode and why is it combaticus?
youtu.be/W19fPZIWLVg