I want this to be good so badly because street level spidey is where its at and because slott is still slott

I want this to be good so badly because street level spidey is where its at and because slott is still slott

first 2 issues are meh as fuck and the whole sister thing from Family business? not sure if this will go well

but ASM has been great

No it hasn't.

eh aside from a few issues most of ASM post superior has been just tie-ins to events

>first storyline after superior was original sin
>followed by spiderverse
>then secret wars
>followed by civil war 2
>followed by clone conspiracy
>and now at secret empire

If just for the art, currently.

It's honestly worse than Slott shit, I'm as surprised as anyone.

I like it, feels like a big action movie that hasn't stopped

speaking as someone who likes slott's run what killed the book for me was event fatigue

i took i break from marvel when CW2 happened and when i came back to it i found more than half the books i like are cancelled or facing cancellation & spiderman thrown into yet another event that i just can't bring myself to care about.

I'd say the 700. series, who am i, leaning to crawl, the spider-fly effect, RYV, the storyline with scorpio and some of the team ups were pretty good.

So is this fucker going to save asm or sink it worst then the titanic

>aside from a few issues most of ASM post superior has been just tie-ins to events
Yeah, this is a serious problem. You're not even exaggerating, event are the majority of the comic and there's no time for any decently paced plots to develop.

The worst thing is, Spectacular isn't going to help the situation one bit, the next Spider event that comes will be all about tying the two books together so you have to read both to understand anything. Fucken hell, Marvel.

i think spencer could do a good job in spite of his recent body of work with cap.

just don't expect anything groundbreaking or serious in terms of storytelling since all the shit he went through with hydra cap alone probably scared him away from any thoughts of doing anything like that again

I like deadpool/spidey

i'm reading the new venom and I kinda like it everyone seems to hate Lee but I kinda liked him at least at first. he started as fuck good and evil im taking this symbiote for myslef so I can fend for myself but then he went full edgelord sasuke why couldnt we have a book about him looking out for himself and only himself and blur the lines of good and bad?

Something like his ant man run would be pretty good

you are joking right?

It sounds like you want subtlety in capeshit. Too bad.

I never thought I would see the day some one like slotts run.Do you enjoy Miles too? not trying to insult you here, just gauging.

You left out Zodiac bond arc.

Yost too maybe.

i like superior, the stuff prior to it & the stuff posted here . hell, i like the tie-ins for spiderverse.

i think he has some good ideas (agent venom, scarlet spider kaine, SPOCK, spiderverse) but he really needs someone to hold his leash in order to execute them properly. i won't argue that he's a complete diva on social media though.

>Do you enjoy Miles too?
i gave him a chance and I'm indifferent.

the biggest problem with miles is that they're afraid to take risks with him (which is ironic considering that him along with the recent trend of legacies are risks) and until they learn to he'll always be known as the "black spiderman "

out of all the legacies that marvel has introduced in recent years the only ones i like are sam, robbie & kamala

i like X23 as wolverine but that's only because it's the closest we'll get to an X23 ongoing for the foreseeable future.

Eh, i like it so i can't really relate.
I hope one day you'll find a spider-book that will make you happy OP.

I'm sorry to hear all this but thats your thing, spock was awful to me, just a memeing asshole got away with everything while everyone was on retard pills.

That's some serious shit taste, user.

As long as he goes Superior Foes route and not Secret Empire route we'll be good.