>hopes
>dreams
>nightmares

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagual
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope for news when the new movie comes out
The silence is killing me

I just hope it ends up being good, saw all previous movies and they were average at best.

waiting news after the movie release

It probably won't come out until 2018 so we're gonna have to wait a long time.

Fucking netflix

Aaaand, after the move comes out, we're going onto another hiatus for the season 2.

T-there's going to be a season 2, right?

Netflix tends to do more than one season per show
So, we can hope

Reminder that Alebrije will fuck anything
Anything!

Hopefully, cuz season 1 ended in a cliffhanger and i wanna see what they do to send Teo to the past ans shit.

Also thanks for the bump!

SEASON 2 NEVER EVER

You are welcome
I was waiting for an excuse to post those pics that I found

>tfw
we gotta make this a new general let's go

Well, we are very few anons, and we are in the middle of a big "hiatus", so....

Que la boca se te haga chicharron

It doesn't matter, we have to start somewhere.

That's the spirit!
Let's see if this thread will survive the night
Im going to sleep

Same, if it doesn't then i'll create a new one in the morning and see if i can gather some people around.

Goodnight user.

I fear that of all the characters there are in the show, they could choose Nando and the second alebrije

Goodnight

>Hoes: it comes out before 2019
>Dreams: Mermaid episode!
>Nightmare: it doesn't come out until 2020

Post Mythical Creatures you want to Appear

trump needs to keep this south of the wall where it belongs

>Hoes
yes the show has many of them

Bump

The Yurei needs to appear
It could be a new episode of akahito

Canceled because Netflix has 20 bil dept.

Hahahaha good one user!
The Black Shuck.

Don't say that, it can't happen.

shameless self-bump

bump #2

>The Black Shuck
Tell the legend please

In the movie*
Characters who can appear in the show.
I fear they will choose to put Nando there instead of Xochitl or Valentina

Copy-pasted from Wikipedia: "A black dog is the name given to an entity found primarily in the folklore of the British Isles. The black dog is essentially a nocturnal apparition, often said to be associated with the Devil or a hellhound. Its appearance was regarded as a portent of death. It is generally supposed to be larger than a normal dog, and often has large, glowing eyes. It is often associated with electrical storms (such as Black Shuck's appearance at Bungay, Suffolk), and also with crossroads, places of execution and ancient pathways.

The origins of the black dog are difficult to discern. It is impossible to ascertain whether the creature originated in the Celtic or Germanic elements in British culture. Throughout European mythology, dogs have been associated with death. Examples of this are the Cŵn Annwn, Garmr and Cerberus, all of whom were in some way guardians of the underworld. This association seems to be due to the scavenging habits of dogs. It is possible that the black dog is a survival of these beliefs. Black dogs are almost universally regarded as malevolent, and a few (such as the Barghest) are said to be directly harmful. Some, however, like the Gurt Dog in Somerset and the Black Dog of the Hanging Hills in Connecticut, are said to behave benevolently."

Seeing LQ's take on an Enra Enra would be pretty neat!

>hopes
>dreams

MARCELLA GETS C U C K E D

>nightmares

Same boring Marceleo shipping.

Alebrije a SLUT

>nightmares
cancelled
>dreams
not cancelled.

This, Marcella is a traitor and deserves the worst.

Is this series even good outside of Teodora?

Alebrije is cute.

CUTE.

Yes because we still have Marcella.

Yes, the episodes are good and the finale is one of the best I have seen in years

Convince someone to watch this show without lauding its waifus and shipping. (which are pretty top tier, fucc)

It has great dialog and great characters, and the story is a great improvement over the movies, so there's that.

It can fill the void left by Gravity Falls

bamp

>Hopes
No season 2
>Dreams
Ánima Estudios will be usurped by another, more powerful Mexican animation studio
>Nightmares
Ánima Estudios will continue to reign supreme

Chupacabras

bump

bump #2

that's a cute teo

>hopes
season 2

>dreams
C U C K I N G

>nightmares
infinity hiatus

Thanks!

>hopes
that season 2 releases soon
>dreams
everyone wants the C U C K E N I N G
>nightmares
that the show gets cancelled

the chupacabras alredy had is own movie, and is terrible.

I finished watching this today; it's very good, thanks for recommending it Sup Forums.

>Hopes
Season 2 keeps the quality.

>Dreams
Brazilian legends showing up OR Teodora x Leo happens.

>Nightmares
Show being cancelled/eternally on hiatus.

Why you have to be like this?

Skin walkers

Isn´t Baba Yaga a skin walker?

What is a skin walker?

It's a really good reboot of a series. The story is a lot of fun and it's interesting to see what they do with the cryptids and myths of each region the characters visit. Supporting the series means potentially supporting more good shows to come out of Mexico.

Nah, Baba is Scandinavian I think.

From native American culture, basically a witch that takes on the appearance of people or animals with the intent of murder.

What if they made an episode where one of those witches impersonates someone from the main cast and tries to kill them or something? or one where they kidnap the mayor of a city and take over the power?

The possibilities are infinite.

The problem with skinwalkers is almost nothing is REALLY known about them because the Navajo are super secretive about their identity and culture, and when fiction uses them the Navajo get PISSED.

JK Rowling wrote a one off on pottermore about native american witches and wizards and said skinwalker stories came from animagius tales and the Navajo were salty.

the first movie villain "Nahuala" is a skin walker en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagual , sadly the first movies are beyond fugly looking

Wow, interesting, thanks

Oh i see, they could put Netflix in a big danger.

Saw the movie when it came out, it was ok, but if it wasn't for the horrible art-style and the voice acting, it would've been better.

Either way, have a Teodora.

Navajos arent the only native american culture with skin walker, basically all of them had their on version

Valentina is waifu looking enough for me

Did you saw it with subtitles or do you know Spanish? because the problem with the movies is that they are so painfully "Mexican" in their way of talk, alot of puns and jokes are just pretty much untranslatable unless you know the culture or get the language pronunciation puns

this user gets it

Yep, exactly this.

I mean, they're not bad but if you don't know anything about their culture then you're not gonna get any of the jokes.

That's why i prefer the show over the movies, it has a more ""universal"" humor and doesn't rely on mexican puns.

Thanks again for turning me on to this. Hope next season doesn't take 3 episodes to get good like this season did
>hope
Release on 2018
>dreams
Teodora physically with the gang
>nightmares
Not infinite hiatus but a complete bomb of the quality. Just everything becomes wrong and horrible

>Teodora physically with the gang
I wonder how would they do that, cuz she's like hundreds of years in the future.

eh, I feel like time travel-wait
time travel HAS been fucking done on the show, so there could totally be an episode at least where she has to jump a portal and help in person

Hmm i wonder if fenrir would still be there guarding the portal...

And baba still there, being ravaged by fenrir

Well, nobody said we couldn't have cryptids from the movies.

Since Navajos get pissed off at m-muh culture appropiation or whatever, we could use the Nahuala, and it'd be a better option, too, since that would mean more Mexican folklore.

I've mentioned this in a previous thread but I'll say it again. The jokes are even worse than you think because they're pretty much based on Central Mexico/Mexico City lingo.

You have no idea how weird it felt not being able to get half the shit they were referencing even though I'm Mexican and have never lived abroad.

>Nah, Baba is Scandinavian I think.
She's a slavic witch. Nothing to do with Scandinavia.

Chilangos are subhumans and should be gassed

I'd love to see that.
You and your dubs are correct.

Obligatory meme to trigger some Chilangos and try to shit on "Provincianos"

Here's the better quality version.

Im not sorry

Leo is a degenerate

posting more best girll

thx for the bump

M-Marcella is best girl

Is this loss?

Hahaha look at this user

bump

>Hopes

Teodora

>Dreams

Teodora becomes the main character

>Nightmares

Movie Teodora

You can't be more right.

>hopes
2nd season

>dreams
Fenrir as the main villain and maybe more nordic monsters.

>nightmares
characters of the movies, get introducced in the show and are the same shit like in the movies.

shameless bump

his father dies like a bitch.