Tfw cucked by a bee

>tfw cucked by a bee

He was the only same person in the movie.

and that was the entire joke to highlight how weird the story was

If she left you for a bee then you seriously dodged a bullet there.

>not wanting to fuck an autistic cutey
You just have to move past her need to virtue signal and the occasional FLY HARDER in bed

They never had sex, no cuck

I mean, the bee owned a fucking warehouse full of rare Porsches

I legit fucking wonder what the people making it was thinking.

I mean, it was aimed for kids sure but were they serious about it or were they just winging it?

What the FUCK even was this movie

(Part of me wonders what it would be like if they were at least partially accurate biologically speaking, as in all of them are female except for select males in the hive)

what?

You don't know that.

She fucked the big chad dick at prom and she fucked the bee when she was bored in public and asked him to get her off while she was wanting time to pass.

It was emotional cucking.
That's even worse than physical cucking, which is already fucking awful.

That's what she gets for being a bitch

god this scene fucks with me, like jake watching and it just being embarrassing to everyone

IT'S HIP TO

wait why does jake get to do it

He's a dog. You never petted a dog/cat in your lap?

petting isn't romantic for dogs.
the show has already shown that Jake/possibly all dogs doesn't think physical contact is reserved for people you want to bang.

It was weird for finn because he want's to bang

What the fuck are you talking about? Jake is a dog, and PB was just petting him, like other characters in the show. Finn desired PB but was weird and thought it was OK for her to treat him like a puppy.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Jake is a dog, and PB was just petting him, like other characters in the show.
That's part of what I said, yes.
>Finn desired PB but was weird
yes, this is the other part of what I said

Well way to be incomprehensible and add nothing to the thread.

it was intended for the person you also replied to.
it would have made sense if you didn't think my original statement was attacking yours, but you're biased because of that.

BUZZED

99% of bees are female, male bees are only bred for the sake of mating with a queen

Also, just like bee stings, their dicks have a tendency of being ripped off after use. Only in this case it's meant to try and prevent other males from mating with a queen by blocking that shit up.

Finn will dick her come end of series

Absolutely

FUCK BEES

His people are dying off now, crazy bee lady will die alone, probably suicide by cop after attempting to assassinate the monsanto president.

It was an overlong "Jews and their gold" bit.

Also black people are blood sucking parasites.

it wasn't a nice movie.

Actually bees are not dying anymore, it just turned out there was some kind of mass migration of them and nobody knew where the fuck they went.

I blame Jason Statham

rip CCD
I knew you well

Is that TFA Bumblebee?

She still could have suicided by cop before tho

Source? Sounds interesting.

I googled colony collapse disorder and articles are saying bees are doing much better than last year

Finn was raised as a dog. A magical talking dog, but a dog nonetheless. I imagine it must have been a struggle trying to get him to wear clothes.

Is there a term for characters that get shit on just for being unremarkable and for dealing poorly with remarkable situations?
Ken's one, Jerry's one, Dr. Craven from The Secret Garden all definitely qualify.
This shit bugged me since I was a kid, characters who are "assholes" just for using basic common sense.

it can't bee as bad as getting cucked by your lesbian grandma.

What do they know that we don't?

Straight man

I hate to sound like a tumblrite, but I guess they thought a female protag wouldn't sell.

I thought the straight man usually got a good end, like Zeppo Marx, these guys are entombed in shit and then the narrative plays it off as just.

>I guess they thought a female protag wouldn't sell.
It's Jerry Seinfeld's Bee Movie.
You don't want Jerry pulling a falsetto for an entire movie pretending to be a lady bee.

>tfw no lewd of her

Butt monkey