Castlevania

So what are the chances that Sonia Belmont will be recanonised by the show, like instead of being Trevor's mom she is his sister or something. That way when Trev and Sypha are getting close Adrien gets a girl too.

I think the show already established that Trevor is the last of the Belmonts.

'Last SON'

He consistently said he was the last son, that is true. But it doesn;t really deny he could have a sister

None at all.
Alucard is an ageless vampire who lives for centuries longer than any of his friends. He doesn't need a girlfriend.

Alucard goes back to sleep and re-awakens in SotN. He's not getting no waifu.

His dads been married twice. Plus I think Alucard has had at least one relationship in the games other then the retconned sonia

Maybe the show will be different from the games

Dracula said Lisa was the only love he ever felt despite his 1st wife being the reason why he became Dracula after her death. Meaning either it was an error or his origin is different in the animation.
So you could be right.

'Course you could probably excuse this as she being the first love he felt as Vlad Dracula and not Mathias Cronqvist.

Well the speakers are a huge deviation since they dont exist in the games and Sypha worked for the curch as well as having long hair.

Possible but extremly unlikely, for one there is only one Vampire Killer, unless Sara and Leon dont exsist in tbe show.and the show probably wont have time to add to many characters. I think it would be funny though if she was recanoned as Trevor's mother and Alucard is his father.

boy I hope the second season is as good as the first

Bring this guy back and it will be perfect.

Maria, in the good ending of SotN. It's implied that she chases after him, anyhow.

He died though.

I doubt they are going with the Mathias bullshit.
Dracula in CV3 was just said to be a sorcerer who gained power from an evil deity. Even in Stroker's novel Dracula didnt turn evil because of his wife dying. that shit's from the movie.

>are getting close Adrien gets a girl too.
>can we please fuck the story so that some limp dick vampire can get pussy?
Gonna introduce Maria so Grant can bone too?

The voice sounded different. I was under the impression there were multiple, like the flying ones

Monsters respawn off camera

I'd love more games to be covered but I don't want Ellis to write again (probably won't).

Though how are they going to keep the stories/Belmonts distinct? This already resorted to padding with the church shit.

GIVE ME THE BATTLE OF 1999 ALREADY

Save that for the second to last season unless you want them non-chronological.

I've been waiting for the game for years. I realize I'm never getting the game because konami is a bunch of fucktards. I need this like insert edgy pun about autism here.

Also probably because it could never live up to the hype.

Whatever we imagine in our head is going to be far better than the final product of a game like that.

>that 90s high-hipped leotard design

Is there anything better?

Honestly, I just want a passable 2d metroidvania. The new metroid will probably satisfy me for a while, but god damnit, I want to see Julius fuck shit up in his prime.

The only passable one I see is the one IGA is making, and it depends on how well that turns out. It's not like every IGA Castelvania game was amazing, although he did make some really good ones.

80s poofy hair

You present a worthy case, but I'll still have to go with what I have already put forward.

Bump

Off camera if you're lucky. Fucking medusa heads.

What are the chances we will see more games covered? Theoretically they could go for a really long time, maybe even doing a prequel with Leon.

No.

This could be the west's JoJo with the whole descendants thing.

>the west's Jojo
>directly based on a japanese franchise
???

Right, but the animation is western.

Slim to none. Iga retcon'd Sonia out of existence. I'm sorry.

Still, she was so amazing. The whole idea of Alucard and Sonia having Trevor and them being the perpetrators of the line of Belmonts all descended from Dracula himself was both masterful and dripping with irony and delicious plot.

>the line of Belmonts all descended from Dracula himself
?

Castlevania Legends established that Alucard and Sonia fell in love and had a baby though. Which was much more ironic and awesome.

Last Son normally means last descendant you retards

vampires having kids has always confused me

Yeah but its also used a lot in fae like exact wording.

It depends on weather they are human corpses moving through magic or an actual species.