Tron uprising

so what is Sup Forums,s opinion on this show ive only watched the first few episodes but i really like it and its art style

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/tron-reboot-with-jared-leto/
mega.nz/#F!VN5AkTAD!T_xGsIB9JG0Eo7FU-kD5Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=LkK35ZcEZgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was a great show and needed more

I'm so sorry user...
It was an amazing show, gonna love it.

i wish i could find some desktop backgrounds for this show i cant find any

It's okay. Nothing too amazing but a good watch nonetheless. Too bad it was canceled in the Great Action Cartoon Purge of the early 2010's

RIP in Peace

just take some screenshots.

Still extremely sad that it was originally rendered in 720p.

You could tell how much love was put into this show. The backgrounds were amazing. Fuck Disney for killing Tron.

The art style for characters really took some getting used to for me--it wasn't until four, maybe five episodes in that I stopped going "why are their legs so freakishly long?" The backgrounds were fucking 11/10 gorgeous and they were able to set up some pretty gruesome moments on the sheer virtue of the fact that they break into cubes instead of blood.

It was a great show and I'm super pissed that it died, along with Motorcity and Green Lantern: The Animated Series. What a wonderful time that was.

One of the greatest things Disney has put out in the last several decades and they were too fucking stupid to realize it

The animation takes a little getting used to, but the visuals and angles are some of the most impressive I've seen in a cartoon. And it's genius how they make some scenes look pretty nice when everything is so monochromatic.

I don't understand why this series is never brought up when people talk about a lack of serious cartoons around. The majority of episodes are pretty dark and there's even a good substitute for blood.

i miss this show so much

Here, have the clean version.

thanks m8

The frustrating thing is that they only need to change the last minute of the final episode and the series would have been relatively neatly wrapped up by going where everyone expected it to go rather than left on a cliff hanger

It's great, the art and visuals of the background are probably the best ever made in a cartoon. Every single frame is desktop background-worthy

The reality is that the series could have gone on longer, but it's a decent ending on it's own. Clu comes in and wipes the fuck out of everyone, all the characters and stories we've grown attached to get the bad end.

Sometimes that's life. No matter how heroic or seemingly in the middle of a character arc someone is, sometimes people just die.

>decent ending on it's own

*decent ending on its own

They wanted to do much more, but got cut short to everyone's surprise.

>but got cut short
Any idea why?

Movie bombed

It's secretly a bunch of Kamen Rider fans writing their own OC and it's pretty fantastic as a result

Could someone post some screenshots of Tron in his Rinzler outfit? Shit was badass with white light instead of the orangeish he had in legacy

So they freaked out and murdered the animation too?

How .... weird.

Tron got brought back in the first place to be Disney's big sci fi brand. And then pretty much immediately afterwards they bought Star Wars. When Tomorrowland tanked they decided to scupper all their shit and call original sci fi a day.

Funny how Young Justice wasn't added on this

Any good 1080p download links?

I'm more baffled by SBT being there at all, considering how mediocre 2/3 of it were.

Isn't new Tron movie being in the works now though? I remember reading something not long ago.

cancelled two years ago

I'm pretty sure there was something recent and not that 'Tron lives' stuff.
Let me check.

I think they're planning on rebooting it and just giving up with a sequel.

Yeah found it.
slashfilm.com/tron-reboot-with-jared-leto/
Well, who knows how the fate works.

I uploaded the lot of it into a mega. Was worth it.

mega.nz/#F!VN5AkTAD!T_xGsIB9JG0Eo7FU-kD5Lw

Young Justice was always a bit controversial. Many people hated the catch phrases, the romance with its love triangles and the endless Keikaku.
Apart from that Young Justice actually isn't dead anymore and is coming back now, so it wouldn't fit anyway.

It's great, shut up.

I was just about to post that. It's been some time since you first uploaded that, but I still cannot thank you enough.

Mara > All

Thank you a lot.

Because 90% of the user base that was here for viewthreads/generals of this show and all the others mentioned are gone, and in its place an influx of mobileshit tv/pol/redditors who want to do nothing more than baitpost each other to hell and back

I miss old Sup Forums.... for fucks sake it feels like years since Dan has storytimed

?

I don't get this.

I think I get it, gave me a good kek regardless

we loved it. and we only talk about what we hate. So all you'll hear from us is the HATE that Disney set this show up to fail. Fucking moving it to an midnight time slot? of course the Neilsen ratings sank like a stone you fucks.

Could paige get naked? This is important

Yes.

>I am a mechanic
>proceeds to sneak like Solid Snake and fight five guys at once
Beck is precious

DO IT AGAIN, AND BETTER!

>that fucking train scene where Beck jumps with the light cycle
I literally paused and started clapping like it was 4th of July, that was fucking amazing

Four or five episodes in is when the quality of the character animation got better as well. There's some really bad looking stuff in the early episodes.

Accurate

Amazing show.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkK35ZcEZgc

Where's Megas?

Oh boy, a TRON thread! I love these threads!

They axed Tron, and gave the go-ahead to Princess Sofia and eventually Elania of Avalor.
Makes one wonder what they're going to do when they can find a reason to cancel Star Vs. And by that I mean how far down the next quality drop will be.
For an entertainment megacorp, Disney sure seems to hate it's successful and enjoyable shows.

The movie did alright, the real reason they didn't follow up with a third Tron was

1) Tomorrowland absolutely fucking bombed which made a lot of execs nervous about funding other Disney sci-fi IPs
2) Disney acquired Star Wars, making all other Disney sci-fi IPs irrelevant as far as the execs are concerned

Mara is absolutely amazing and would've been best girl in every other show. But this show has Paige as well, so I guess she's only second best.