>tfw no Raven gf

Thread is over already, I posted the best Raven

I hate her nose.

>Not thicc
That misses the point entirely.

OH PEETUH!

dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Looks like Flame Princess

Can Stic and thicc ever coexist? Can a gorl not be both slender and have a booty like whoa?

Ass. ASS. AAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

youtube.com/watch?v=9vNoEEv8JdU

Let's keep this thread going.

Aren't all Raven threads the same?

I guess it's hard to generate OC for a character from a show that cancelled/finished 11 years ago. Has there been anything interesting happening with her in the comics at the very least?

Last thread ended a little too soon.

>it's hard to generate OC for a character from a show that cancelled/finished 11 years ago
Just learn to draw and create stuff instead of wasting important board space

The Raven comic released a little while ago wasn't bad.

>Sup Forums
>important board space

She's now living with her jesus living Aunt and family.

22 replies in and the thread is already all about giantness fetish

It's not worth the £15 that the comicbook store close to me was selling it for, I got it online for like £8 which was more reasonable

They keep trying to give her her own emo series. It never sticks.

I heard that it didn't take no more than 10 pages into the first issue for Wolfman to start injecting his fetish fuel into it.

I agree that it was flawed and not worth paying for, but anything's better than TTG.

TTGO been getting worse ratings Steven Universe lately. It's something I guess to see it finally start going downhill.

Let's hope the rating's bite it in the ass so it can die already. Then our long national nightmare will be over.

To be fair thise were just miniseries and she is almost a permanent fixture in the teen titans.

Love Dandon's lactation pic with Laura and Juri.

Wish there was a milky Raven.

That can be arranged

>lactation

Oh man.
Ever read Grebnaxlorg?

I wonder what Raven's demonic titty milk tastes like?

why do fat girls bother doing cosplay? She's not even curvy, she looks like a pear

Corruptingly creamy, obviously.

Aztec spicy hot chocolate.

Pears mean fat bottom girls

I thought she looked curvy at first but now you're making me question if the pic is just taken at one of those angles fat girls do to look less fat and more curvy.

Ok Raven we get it. You're in heat.

What if Starfire was actually in both of these?

it is, she's pushing that hip out as far as it will go

Fuck you! This is Jinx territory!

What's the clothing she's wearing called? A tabard?

There's room for both.

Why not have both?

I couldn't agree more

Swim suit succubus is a fucking genetic freak with that bod, I wonder when she'll do some more hardcore shit?
>checks patreon
>making a minimum of 5.5k per photo set
So never I guess. Wonder what she looks like day to day and what kind of guys she dates

How likely is it to find a girl with the same bod as swimsuit succubus?

You've persuaded me. Girls night?

What did she see in Wally?

Well how many girls woth that tit/waist/ass ratio have you ever seen irl? I'd probably put it somewherw below 20 and that's including random girls I've seen on the streets. I walked around Midtown manhattan the other day and I saw 0 girls like that

Somebody who could strip her naked super fasr, in public even

I'm fairly sure she edits.

vibration

posting some cute ravens I found
you've all probably seen it already

>forgets pic
i'll never live it down

Geoff Johns casts a literal 13 year old Aussie girl as Raven. I'm staying from Sup Forums.

comicbook.com/dc/2017/08/03/titans-casts-teagan-croft-as-its-live-action-raven/

>troubled, bullied, [and] often scared but unwilling to show it

I smell an anti-bullying plotline/PSA for this show

Don't tell "Him"

probably inspired by Logan casting a 10 year old to play X-23. more DC and Marvel copping each other back and forth.

>Teen Titans
>Casts teenager
I like this. Better than some late 20s actor and saying they're a teen.

I saw and my first thought was that I miss her bobcut.

My second thought was that I really like bobcuts like Raven's or Motoko's. It's quite the coincidence that I discover these immediately afterwards.

I can't wait to see her and Dick develop a fun big brother/little sister dynamic. Reminds me a bit of that cancelled Nightwing cartoon series that was to co-star Raven in it.

I feel like she's miscast. I see Terra not Raven.

Why is her nose upside down

Will her hair color be purple or jet black?
This is important.

Bmp

The bobcut contributed hugely to her cuteness factor it's my favourite style too. As for the pictures, I just posted them to add to the thread. What a coincidence that you thought of those two and then I end up posting them. I hope this made your night user.

Bump

Cosplayer is newdll iirc, and she's actually fine as fuck. Just turned 19 too.

>Reminds me a bit of that cancelled Nightwing cartoon series that was to co-star Raven in it.

There's a difference between being 'cancelled' and just never even being pitched. It was nothing but an idea by the korean character designer for the Avatar franchise that just never got beyond that, an idea. It was never a thing.

Hey RRR, I was the OR for this, it turned out pretty awesome but I have one little nitpick, is not really that noticeable that her bottom was destroyed and instead it looks like she's bottomless for some reason, maybe you could add something to make it more noticeable, like a few pink lines indicating this is jinx doing

Her face looks a little weird

>God i wish that was me intensifies

No, it was a thing CN was considering but they went with Young Justice over it.

thats a bit much even for (((him)))