>still misses the update

>feminist girlfriend
>Comic Supporting Hillary
>Overexplaining jokes so the mouthbreathers laugh

>webcomic creator's girlfriend influences his fucking work
name three times this has happened

>cringey alt right meme humor
>character starts using chinese rice forum lingo

Shitty character names, names that are blatant, way too obvious puns, or not giving your character a name at all. Things like Anne Onymous or Louis Cypher. And of course I'm a massive hypocrite here because I want to make a comic about a stray cat named Alicia. Alley for short.

>character is more annoying to the viewer than to the other characters

There's only one time that matters: Paranatural.

>Inserting politically incorrect themes into the show
>Making the main characters white
>NO female empowerment themes and equal representation of minorities such as Islam
>Trying to portray Nazis as good guys

This is why all comics and cartoons are dying. They refuse to follow suit of the current year. Comics and cartoons are a dying medium. If comics pander to the us it would probably gain much more readership than usual. We need to strip all of this sexist, racist, misogynistic elements if we want more viewers and readers to adapt into the current year. Fuck you nerds and snowflakes. Go back to Sup Forums if you want a Sup Forums comic. This is tumblr's safespace now.

Fuck you Hillary Clinton should have been president. Fuck Drumpf and his policies. I hope he fails his tenure and becomes the worst president of this decade.

Andrew Hussie and Zack Morrison both fit the bill, but you got me on not being able to name another.

Except any comic trying to do that marvel has failed horribly

I got one.

The Sinfest creator.

I despise when a show works so hard to push a lore and unique and interesting world, set up characters and villains, and then ignores is for comedy or one off episodes. So many of the modern cartons do this, where they have interesting premises and interesting lore, but pretty much ignore it for jokes. I like comedy, and I don't mind comedy centered stories, but why do so many of these shows waste their potential to make a really exciting and interesting story.

>Inserting politics into an otherwise non-political or politically light story

Even if I aggree with the author it becomes an uncreative exercise in driving away his readership.

>SU
>Still have many questions about Homeworld, the War, different types of Gems, etc.
>We get a Sadie episode instead

>tfw you will probably never ever see evil morty again, because they sacrificed continuity for making the show """"watchable""""" even for first time viewers in season two
Fuck "darkest season yet" I wanna see Rick and Morty go on some nice adventures

a third could be Randall Munroe at XKCD, though that's a bit unfair as a lot of the directly influenced comics were about her getting cancer

this

Adventure Time started this fucking trend, and it makes me angry. SU, Gravity Falls, Star Vs, Wander Over Yonder. Can we just get a fucking show that sticks to a plot and doesn't break up the story with one shot episodic plots with actual story sprinkled very sparingly and saved for fucking season finales.

>of this decade
to do that he would literally only have to be worse than Obama

>there are black people in it

>There are no chocolate babes in it

Who gives a fuck?

>black man white woman romance every fucking time
Okay, stop this.

I think Over The Garden Wall counts as an answer to that question although it did seem episodic at first. Would you count it?

It had way too many digressions

>A bombshell waifu from the series is based on the author's own fucking mother of all people, atleast superficially in appearance
>Version of her is literally named "Mom", maternal overtones
>They SHIP HER with the main character
>Give weird chemistry and teasing of said girl with their self-insert, to the point where where they even contemplate the Freudian issues attached
>Make fans everywhere spank to their mum
Pls don't do this.
It was ungodly awkward when Hussie did it. It's the creepiest thing ever.

There is still the myth that comics are a while male medium when it is factually untrue. They make up a very small minority of readers but they are the ones who lose their shit the most when a character is changed from their 1960's white straight male caricature and into something real and relatable to the other 70% of readers out there.

That's a huge challenge, no one can be worse than him short of electing a full-on America hating foreigner that abuses his position to fuck over the nation as much as possible simply because he hated the place and wants as many Americans to fail and die as possible......which is what Obama actually was so....grab another African anti-west """"politician"""" and do it again? Maybe one that is very open andpublic about eating humans and having child armies?

>show's mythos destroyed with an unfunny joke
Is this refering to a show in particular?

Maybe when they turn an unfunny joke into a major plot point and wrap a major story around it.

IT WAS HER TURN.

>nigger characters
>leftist propaganda
>doesn't attack mudslimes

Among other Jewish tricks.

Adventure Time, especially with Cinnamon Bun is the only example i can think of, but I'm sure there are more.

Shillary cucks BTFO!

Roxy/Mom wasn't based on anyone, only Jade was.

>He waited this long to reply to himself
>Typing like a facebook nigger
Okay.

Trump should have showed up in a dress and said he was gendefluid and now a woman. Then we'd have our first female president.

>one of the main characters in Ava's Demon is named "Wrathia"

>He doesn't know
Have you seen Hussie's mother?
She's literally Mom.

Nice falseflag, cuck.

why do yoko ono's have to exist

WTF I LOVE GENDERFLUID NOW

Dave was Hussie's self insert, by the way

Wasn't John Lennon a wife beater? The Beatles were garbage anyways.

EPIC WIN you BTFO me XD!
>Upvotes over 9000 times

Yeah I know.
Which makes his incestual-teasing with Roxy all the more awkward since she's basically Huss Mom.

SEETHING

>The Beatles were garbage anyways.

Questionable Content
Sinfest
CAD

*Downvotes*

They were the Justin Bieber equivalent of their time. Prove me wrong. You can't.

triggered

>story starts off as simple, lighthearted, comfy SoL dealing with episodic adventures
>devolves into edgy allegorical political shitfest
>turns out, author always intended to do this an the early tone was just the set-up

I'll never forgive Star Vs. for betraying me like that.

Go back and stay go

I'm not but they were. How is not liking an overrated band fedora tipping?

How is this bad?
That sounds like the kinda shit AT and SU intended but Star vs actually did right.

8 years

He's not wrong though

G8 b8 m8, now get out.

How did SU do it wrong
Because it did literally what he described

That's a long time on reddit son.
Get help.

man that's so unimportant to the show as a whole
a bigger thing is actually turning Ice King's fucking penguin into an ancient alien elder god which was retarded but even then that affected all of like 4 episodes too

>Gimee gimmee my safespace now reeeeeeeeee
>being this easily triggered

SU is shitty, it teases lore and plot but goes back to the status quo and unlikable SoL episodes every other attempted arc.

You have to go back reddit

>slight hints of a romance subplot

Post her

Fucking this, especially if there may be a triangle.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Sup Forumsmblrites can't stand it when a writer is smarter than them.

Not drop but definitely skip episode/issue/arc
>boysVSgirls episode
>Secret, super capable, genius, better-than-batman trained all women team that have to constantly remind the protagonist(s) they are women or they are better despite being women.
>characters acting OOC just to move a plot or for the show to make an statement
>update:coming soon
>18 months ago
But you know what I hate more than that? when an author starts a comic, usually a fan comic in which re-imagine the characters to fit the plot but do so in such a seamless manner and the new characterization is just as good if not superior to the canon one. And they have barely finished presenting to the audience the basics of the world they created and the story is just starting to take shape or sometimes are well advanced in the build up to the first climax...
...and they just fucking drop it like yesterday's newspaper.

Man I hate poltards as much as the next /cock/sucker but even I can tell this is just bait.

>webcomic creators still haven't really grasped the concept of a buffer.
If I were to every make a comic, I'd want it nearly done before I post the first page

this
fuck tumblr it's literally everywhere on this leftist shithole

>hating Sup Forums

You have to go back.

Time travel has not been invented yet, Sup Forumstard.

They were nothing special user

>webcomic/cartoon creator forces a romantic pairing
>creates the worst ship fandom of all time

Thank you, I was hungry.

>After a fairly decently flowing and contained first act, the second act starts randomly bouncing around between dozens of brand new plot points
>Obviously forced diversity, like a fucking muslim in a fantasy world

Star Vs threads are horrible

>it's another reddit loser who's in Sup Forums to infect his Sup Forums garbage in other boards.

>minority main characters against a white businessman
>all characters talk the same and there's no difference between them and the writer's tweets
>minority and lgbt are portrayed as morally right no matter how assholish they are.

>protagonist beats the main villain
>series ends
I honestly hate when this happens

>i want to make a webcomic
>Sup Forums hates everything
>well fuck you too, gentlemen.avi

I resent people like you.
The idea that a story can't evolve or change over its course just leads to trite garbage.

More like
>I want to make a webcomic
>it'll never be anything more than just another mundane comic some young adult with mediocre writing and art skills does in their spare time

>comic/webcomic/cartoon starts pandering to the crowd
Fuck this shit.

Sounds much better than anything produced by Sup Forums, if only because Sup Forums never finishes anything.

>I want to make a shitty, generic webcomic that is full of the problems that plague most webcomics these days
>Gets made that Sup Forums doesn't think his idea is genius
Have you tried, I dunno, actually being original?

>i want to make a webcomic!
>Sup Forums shoots down all your ideas
>''ok hotshots, what are your ideas?''
>mfw a bunch of bland forgettable fantasy/modern day dramas with girl protagonists

why'd you make a new thread for that?

Never watched the episode in question, but Fairly Odd Parents retconned Crocker's origin story just so they could add in Sparky being part of his past.

>furry drama
>urban fantasy
>video game setting knock-off

Webcomics suck

>Listening to Sup Forums's advice
There's your problem. It's one thing to take advice if someone says "the perspective on that table is a bit off and the shadow on your MC is going in the wrong direction," or even "the pacing's a little schizophrenic, you should story board more before you start writing." But you really shouldn't ask Sup Forums anything more subjective and take their advice seriously.

Not entirely drop, but would question the author's line of thought greatly:
>First few chapters introduce even the most minute but significant details seamlessly into the setting
>Now: a whole interrupting page just to tell a particular detail without any reasonable hints from previous arcs, say a main character's age etc...and the execution isn't even good or funny

Must've been a big fan of Samurai Jack before the last season.

Here is a list of things you can add for Sup Forums to love your webcomic/cartoon
>cute little girls (extra points if goth, brown or some other variation)
>shipping bait (extra points if its between the little girls)
>vague lore that is not completetly explained and mostly hinted (you can make up as you go, it doesn't matter)
Done, just made something Sup Forums will praise for months and shitpost about on other boards