Why are Canadian cartoons so awful?

Why are Canadian cartoons so awful?

Every single one of them is fucking awful.
>Johnny Test
>Sidekick
>Almost Naked Animals
>Supernoobs
>Total Drama Island

Same thing for French cartoons/animations.
French shit tends to be 3D.
>Garfield Show
>My Knight and Me
>That bear show where the lemmings fuck with him for 11 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=french animation&oq=french animation&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l4.213.1747.0.2211.17.12.0.0.0.0.174.920.4j5.9.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..8.9.919.0..0i131k1.xnGt0fXI37I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Except Canada has absolutely no gems.
Name one Canadian cartoon that's well known. :^)

Some of the Canandian cartoons and French CGI shows improve a lot when dubbed into German tho. Almost Naked animals, Scaredy Squirrel and My Knight and Me have been fixed heavily in the dub, Almost Naked Animals even completly changed the premise of the show.

>talking shit about Dragon Booster, a Canadian cartoon
I know it's not perfect, but fuck I will cut you

What about this one?

Were these gag dubs, like the anime ghost stories was in english?

Go watch clone high faggot

>Same thing for French cartoons/animations.
Back the fuck up.
You know jack fucking shit about French animation if those are your examples and think that it's mostly 3d. France has one of the largest and most diverse animation industries in the world.

Also while Canada is mostly shit, they did give us Ed Edd n Eddy at least.

No, they played it straight. They played it completly straight, far more straight than the original. They doubled down on the voiceacting, the scripts and pretty much everywhere where they could improve the quality in any way or shape.

ReBoot

Isn't Totally Spies French-Canadian?

*blocks your path*

I'm an American who sees French shit in the credits.
I assume it's either Quebec or France, and Wikipedia says it's France.

From this, I assume French animation is shit.

Then shut your God damn mouth and do some basic research before you start spouting shit you retard.
google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=french animation&oq=french animation&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l4.213.1747.0.2211.17.12.0.0.0.0.174.920.4j5.9.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..8.9.919.0..0i131k1.xnGt0fXI37I
Holy shit look at that, you can research things on the internet before making sweeping generalizations based on anecdotes!

Cybersix.

Fuck you, bud.
Stop exporting shit cartoons to the US and I'll stop calling your whole animation industry shit. You think I'm going to look up French cartoons to see if they're not shit?

Garfield Show, dead franchise and shitty animation, and shitty dub and lip syncing
My Knight and Me, animation is 2006 tier, lip syncing is shit, plots are shit.
Bear show, same damn thing.

Also, this is a Canadian cartoons thread. If you wanna get pissy, Pierre, go ahead. Just know that everyone in the US gets the impression your "animation industry" is horse shit. Also, not clicking that data mining link.

>Implying I'm French
Eat a fucking knife, I'm an American and have an interest in the animation industry, if you knew anything outside of a handful of shows they imported to CN you'd know that French animation has a long history and a metric shit ton of products, some of which are incredibly famous. If you've never heard of the Triplets of Belleville, Persepolis, and Asterix AT LEAST you've been living under a fucking rock your whole life.

Canadian cartoons started going on a massive decline once flash animation started getting more popular due to how cheap it was to produce, even more so than cg since tweening could be used to simplify animations.
the shift started happening around 2007 when total drama island started getting really popular in the US along with canada.
previous to this there were lots of very well animated and well written cartoons. interestingly enough though is that a there was a lot more money put into animation and music for the cartoons aimed at much younger children (see Rescue Heroes and George Shrinks). The older demographics of kids still got stuff like cybersix, The Boy, Being Ian and Marvin Mystery/Totaly Spies but the shift was moving more towards CG at that point since this was something a few studios had experience with already.

t. someone who's dad used to work as a writer for Corus Entertainment shows

>metric shit ton
I chuckled.

>meanwhile in France

>>not like Total Drama.

*cough*

>Total Drama Island
>awful

He's got it there

I never knew any of these cartoons were Canadian, they look and sound exactly like Americans.

>Every single one of them
There are exceptions. What's with Andy, raccoons, Detentionaire, Iggy Arbuckle and a bunch of others I could try and remember if I wasn't ill. Not to mention that US-ordered, Canada-produced cartoons (star vs, wander over yonder, welcome to the wayne etc.) are more similar to American ones, rather than Canadian.

But yes, Canadian mainstream ones are mostly shit. It has something to do with government sponsorships

Johnny Test, Almost Naked Animals and Supernoobs were created by Americans If that tells you anything.

Accurate user

Fixed

WAIT WAIT WAIT. They used to air "Farscape"? That show is like 40% sex related plots.

Why is the silver age better than the golden age?

Somebody post Teletoons-tan,
For research

total drama, reboot, ed edd and eddy, totally spies and more

Anime