Voltron: Legendary Defender

Allura is ready for the midnight premiere party, how about you /vld/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=I11JQBiz9kA
youtube.com/watch?v=qz5jkQfac4g
tumblr.com/video/vld-news/163755498457/500/
polygon.com/2017/8/2/16083760/80s-anime-saint-seiya-remake-netflix-knights-zodiac
youtube.com/watch?v=iEyiYrJxvRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lotor is ready!!! He even brought drinks!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=I11JQBiz9kA
>we had a whole storyline in the early pitch days where he actually has white hair, and he was like, dying his hair
>SpacedrowKeith confirmed over FluffyKeith

Furfags BTFO, garlafags on hospice

Gotta love the mice.

Almost there, we're at the final stretch.

So it comes out 12 pst right?

#notmypaladin

3:00 am here in Houston.

gotta love the mice, indeed.

peep

Is the user who live streamed Season 2 doing it again?

mice user, you have a disciple!

Oh jeez it's going to be coming out at 5am for me, and I have work tomorrow. Gonna have to get to bed early tonight

Lots of tumblr fangirls will be streaming season 2, want me to grab one of them for you?

hey whoever made this post last thread, I liked it enough to save it. it's good.

I mean he livestreamed season 2 when it came out and if he's doing it again for season 3. It was that streaming site with the rabbit themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qz5jkQfac4g
>Beta Zarkon was a misognist and banned women from his army
>Beta Lotor had many ranks of amazons

Okay. Just be sure to ask again once we have more anons posting, or in the newer thread after this one archives.

Well I could always shell out cash for a netflix subscription but then the whole Pay on demand for shows that usually gets a rip after 8-12 hours never seemed appealing to me.

Any of your family members have Netflix? Close friends? You should ask them for their login info.

I am a poor College fag who's friends are college fags who probably max'd their shared netflix account thing already. Thanks anyway, I just want to watch it when it comes out so I don't have to hide from Sup Forums till rip comes out

If noone offers to stream S3 here then I'll grab one of the Rabbitstreams for you. I'm sure it won't be necessary though since so many things can happen between now and when Netflix drops the episodes. You'll be fine.

Alright thanks for the offer kinda user.

>tumblr.com/video/vld-news/163755498457/500/

A new Prince Lotor clip is out

Lotor has a great sense for leadership, also his Harem game on point.

Lotorfags rise up, the time is nigh

>OP Image
>Allura finds out she wasn't invited to a huge dance party and is left alone without coran or anyone else to be with and becomes very depressed.

Is the Shiro the viewers see actually a clone?

I actually kind of like Lotor, fuck.

>Lotor is a feminist now
I wonder how they're gonna deal with his obsession for Allura.

pardon?

I'm most excited about the other anons thoughts about Lotor.

I hate those fucking mice.

More like
>Allura still can't believe she's tolerating Galran furniggers polluting her ship and she has to pilot Voltron with her shitty human minions, because that big slant eyed fuckboi went missing

Dominates the one trying to oppose him, doesn't kill him, but offers a hand thus inspiring loyalty, not only from him, but to the rest. Nigga knows what he's doing.

What if Sup Forums succeeded in meme magicking his obsession onto Keith for being a fellow halfie

I hope they get to pilot something!

I would be slightly disappointed because that means more Keith focus

>Lotor
But I want space-Azula.

>no fluffy Keith
Shiiiiiit.

When is it released?

best boy

I just want more Pidge.

Why did they give him that sharp chin?

3AM EST

Allura has it too, and Lance

>those sunglasses
I want Voltron paladins to wear clothes like in TTGL more often.
And Allura in Yoko's outfit [ \spoiler]

Well, their chins aren't so big at least.

>Netflix will be rebooting Saint Seiya
Good. Since it got inspired by Voltron in the early days hopefully a majority of the fujos will leave this fandom and migrate to that one.

have this instead

She's more of a Nia than a Yoko.

Heh.

Hot.

I fucking hate Seiya though. Worst boy.

Is it true? I'm already scared then - ship wars will be udly, considering one of the most popular ships of original was 13 years old boy and his older brother

>fujos will leave this fandom and migrate to that one.
It'd be fucking hilarious if fujos choose another true "canon" ship which isn't going to happen again.

>polygon.com/2017/8/2/16083760/80s-anime-saint-seiya-remake-netflix-knights-zodiac

I take it the red colored boy and the blue haired dude are the brothers?

And yeah, people that are familiar with the show are already expecting discourse and the yaoi fangirls.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iEyiYrJxvRU

We just need Catfags to post the cat with

>Gotta eat the mice.

It'd be this thread's version of Miiaposting.

Already posted

Seiya worst boy. The absolute worst.

If they'll leave that one Shun x Hyoga defrosting scene, I won't blame them.

so? it's not like chan has upvotes, no one will reap your thumbs up

>Redditfag
why aren't you on that site discussing voltron with them?

Nope, green and blue hair are brothers. Their brotherly love was very intense

Goddamit I can clearly see Alucard from Castlevania in Lotor.

You are the one with the reddit mentality, otherwise I don't see how it matters

...I completely thought the green haired person was a chick.

>that smug "hmph"
Wtf I love her now

i'm legit curious though. notice how i didn't shit on the user just cause he's from reddit. anyway, i'm going to assume voltron reddit is shit and equal to trying to discuss voltron on tumblr.

Green is not a girl?
Wew, it's like reverse Pidge

I get incredible Ty Lee vibes from her.

Kek, now I can see why its so popular. It's easy for the fangirls to self insert into the girly looking boy.

when I last checked r/voltron was pretty much dead

>Looks like a pretty girl
>wears pink armor
>Isn't a girl
Since this is a reboot, I honestly wonder if they're gonna pull a Pidge with this character too

>Ty Lee
Was Ty Lee a female Lance type of character?

Will she feel pain if she cut her, ugh, long thing on head?

Netflix better give another ages to characters if they don't want another pedo hunting fandom. I always hated how in original Sait Saiya characters were supposed to be teens, but looked like 20-25 years old. (picture realted, real ages: 15, 15, 14,14,13)

she was silly, but she was a complete doormat until she took Mai's side

It's lightish red!

>Those ages
That's fucking hilarious. The red boy looks like Akira from the original Voltron, but apparently he's the worst boy

Pictured: Two actual men, one manlet kid, one Zentradi female pilot and Oscar from Rose of Versailles

Allura is a teen, she is too young to drink!

Why are the red leader boys with black hair always the worst boys?

I never understood the hate for Seiya. He was boring compared to the others but I liked him.

I'll get flamed for saying this but I dsliked Hyoga. Dude's mommy issues pissed me off.

They better genderbend Seiya, not Shun, and make him a hot-blooded lesbian. It's the only way to save him from being a walking shonen cliche.

>I never understood the hate for Seiya.
Me too! It's like anons saying Keith is worst boy.

If they genderbend anyone it should be Hyoga. Shun getting genderbent would be too predictable.

>Those 15 years old teenagers
After that vld fandom blaming writers for characters ' age shit looks even more hilarious.

But Keith is cute.

>Waifufag Zarkon
> His son with long hair and looks like Zarkon's wife
> Muh different methods
>Allura's magic
>Keith's family
Are we Castlevania now?

Fanon Keith is the only tolerable Keith.

New episodes are in 12 hours or something?

I like CanonKeith though. FanonKeith is a sissyboy.