Invader Zim thread

In what show /universe would you like to see Zim trying to annihilate the human race?
Personally, it would be either the Pinky and the Brain, either the Gatchaman Crowds universe.
Zim trying to rule the world and battling with Pinky and the Brain for it. They'd be constantly arguing about who should take over Earth.
In the Gatchaman Crowds universe, Berg Katze was absorbed inside Hajime and now Zim decides its his turn to annihilate Japan. And the Gatchamans can't protect Earth since they have no chance against the almighty Zim. Also, Zim calling Hajime a 'filthy human' would be hilarious.Tachikawa is doomed! Zim will rule them all with his iron fists!

Other urls found in this thread:

gooeyblob.deviantart.com/
gooeyblob.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QE_h4RVEXX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is going to last about a week or so. IZ fans are persistent

I never liked this as a kid. Never understood its appeal. Maybe i was just a normie back then

What a retarded fan fiction you wrote there.

quick post alex jones sizz-lor

this is really dumb user

Why do you think so?

zimpill me on this guy

high irken vitality my dude

tl;dr

he's bigger than the tallest
given the irkens' height based social hierarchy sizz should be a respected individual, but for some reason he's operating a fastfood eatery on a multiracial snacking planet

he's also one of the most reasonable irkens and cares only about doing his job

I thought it was generally accepted that he probably fucked up way bad if he's running fast food and having the likes of zim entrusted to him when their entire race exists to conquer shit.

What's their endgame?

I'd like to imagine Sizz-lor Jones becomes canon in the movie

what did he mean by this?

god that mini massive is so adorable

posting best ship

lies
Tak's ship is the best ship

>not The Massive
pleb

>I never liked this as a kid. Never understood its appeal. Maybe i was just a normie back then
have you tried giving it a rewatch?

hope this artist draws some more Thicc Gaz for us soon

have you hugged your irken today, Sup Forums?

>not hugging an irken every day
what's wrong with people

At least we waited a few days before starting a new one. So I'm glad we are not spamming threads every time one disappears.

I'm already drawing a few ideas. Hope I'll have the time to post them soon.

Also, don't forget to watch O.K K.O tonight Zimfags, Gaz is gonna be on it. Also because it's a good show.

Can't wait man, I love your art.

>I'm already drawing a few ideas. Hope I'll have the time to post them soon.
can't wait

bump

I always thought it was because they value snacks so high, so being a leader of a place that serves food would be an honor

size difference is a wonderful thing

If that were the case he'd be in charge of the Armada's entire snack supply, not a low-key business owner in the (seemingly) only Irken-run establishment on Foodcourtia. I mean yeah it's pretty obvious the empire owns Foodcourtia, but their presence on the planet is pretty downplayed considering they're stealing moneys from races they've conquered.

I SAID I WAS SORRY

>claims to not believe in the parnormal
>considers acknowledges the existence of zombies, considers santa claus his archenemy

I take it Membrane would give those guys a pass if they were created through SCIENCE!!!

ZADF > ZADR

Just because he chooses not to believe in something doesn't mean he's oblivious to its existence.

That said, Dib and Membrane are probably more alike than either would care to admit. I wouldn't be surprised if the professor had some kind of history there...

Stupid filthy humans! I will rule you all! Get away from me Gatchaman, get away!

true fact

I'd probably like Zim/Dib better if Dib was a girl or something(for whatever reason it's easier to imagine Dib as a girl than Zim as one)

of course now I'm imaging a OT3 of Zim, girl Dib, and &
Thicc Gaz, and it's honestly pretty hot(picturing it starting out as Zim/Gaz and then Gaz realizing her dweeb of a sister is harboring a deep seated crush on her boyfriend, and deciding that it'd be fun to bring Dib in as part of the relationship for a bunch of reasons)

I've always felt Zim and Dib are at their strongest when the other is around to mix things up; Zim coming up with some batshit insane plan and Dib trying to work out a way to stop it.

In a way, they bring out the best in eachother.

It's that kind of razorthin Batman/Joker-esque dynamic that keeps their relationship interesting. Adding romance would only complicate things too much.

posting my favorite gaz design

honestly for the scenario I mentioned I was thinking it'd be pretty AU from canon anyways, so the dynamic between them would be kind of different from the beginning

what's Zim saying here anyways?

I think it's "Gaz, I must tell you that you really turn me on" if Google Translate is paraphrasing.

Nah you got it right. I don't here that phrasing to often though so I thought She cut him off before he finished

Interesting, while I like the idea of Zim in an OP3 or even a harem. I'm not sure how would feel about rule 63 Dib

Yeah, this artist is fantastic.

>Interesting, while I like the idea of Zim in an OP3 or even a harem. I'm not sure how would feel about rule 63 Dib
honestly when you think about it Dib's primary personality traits are pretty gender neutral, even his design isn't particularly masculine, so Dib's pretty easy to genderbend(at least in theory, don't really have any R63 art on hand)

For people not into ZADR (Zim/Dib) something where they're bros and wind up brother-in-laws through marriage (and Zim/Gaz + Dib/Tak ending) is breddy gud.

It's the same alliance appeal if they're just allies against everyone who was an asshole to them and made them outcasts honestly. They'd probably rib each other and mock each other about dating the other one's sister/fellow Irken but it'd be all good when they all wind up dysfunctional family and they'd be forced to be Best Man at each other's weddings since neither has any other friends. How I see it anyway.

>(at least in theory, don't really have any R63 art on hand)

Koreans/Japanese love both 63 Dib and trap Dib.

I'll always see them as eternal rivals at each other throats, but as you said Its fun to see them put aside their differences only to go back to fighting when the day is saved.

Maybe I'll do some research of gender bent Dib. Mite be fun to draw.

I've always assumed that the height based hierarchy takes width into account as well. Since Sizz-lor is wider than he is tall, it seriously docks him points on the scale.

I.. I don't know why is ship dib tak so hard...
It's such a good ship. Shame my ship sails on only in fanfiction.

That's pretty much what the writers said. Sizz-lor is "bigger" then the Tallest, but he's not the "taller".

He is an interesting character, hope he shows up in the comic again.

>Maybe I'll do some research of gender bent Dib. Mite be fun to draw.
way I see it, if Gaz is top heavy then I'd say Dib as a girl would be similarly bottom heavy(not to say she'd be flat chested, just that compared to Gaz she's a lot more normal in tit size)

bump

THICC

Okay, Both Membrane sisters matching in the butt department. So far I like with
fem-Dib having messy NEET hair.

I really don't know how to feel about fellow zimfags posting my art. Kinda nice.

>Okay, Both Membrane sisters matching in the butt department.
actually I meant girl Dib having an even more humongous ass than Gaz

>So far I like with
>fem-Dib having messy NEET hair.
it is an interesting idea, her having long wild hair

>I really don't know how to feel about fellow zimfags posting my art. Kinda nice.
you're good at what you do, be proud of it

also hurry up and setup a Tumblr and/or Deviantart page already

>also hurry up and setup a Tumblr and/or Deviantart page already

Here's my Deviantart and Tumblr I just recently made them so not much stuff going on. Though I hope to post more Zim/Thicc Gaz stuff here on these threads.

gooeyblob.deviantart.com/

gooeyblob.tumblr.com/

Also, my scanner is currently being a bitch to me right now. So I might not be able to post some stuff tonight. Sorry about that.

>Here's my Deviantart and Tumblr I just recently made them so not much stuff going on. Though I hope to post more Zim/Thicc Gaz stuff here on these threads.
thanks

>Also, my scanner is currently being a bitch to me right now. So I might not be able to post some stuff tonight. Sorry about that.
well maybe just photograph them with your phone for now, even blurry photos would be nice, if just to get a glimpse of what you're doing

have this new zagr oc
gaz defends zim from bullies

You people are creaming yourselves for that? Are you that desperate? Because I'm sure all of you would shit on it on a devianart fanart thread, all the same.

I'll show you some real THICCNESS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

here's your (You)

Oh Snap, got the scanner to work. Here is the request from the last thread with Zim in Gaz's body getting some revenge. I fucked around with markers.

Hope to obtain that level one day.

I'll do my best to get better user. That's a promise.

doctor doctor give me the news
i've got a bad case of missing sides holy fuck

et tu moose?

Bonus drawing.

Gotta pay for all those vidya somehow.

Final bonus drawing.

Dumb Meme

goddammit user i can't breathe

damn that's nice

This is great

>zim invading steven universe
That would be funny with all the mindless carnage hed spawn against them, and he could sell the gems as sex slaves. Come to think about it, does zim even have a concept of sexual attraction, does he find anything sexual at all?

Where's the lie? In people being desperate, or in that it looks like shit?

According to Jhonen, the only thing Irkens love is mass consumerism. Also no sexual attraction no matter what gender, just hate between the characters in general.

How old are you?

well, it would've been revealed that dib is actually a membrane clone if the show continued

source

>Its fun to see them put aside

*It's fun to see them put aside

You know I'm mostly okay with BigDad,
I just wish he didn't ship her with Dib

youtube.com/watch?v=QE_h4RVEXX4

so...they're pretty much like humans in the show, then, yeah?

>they'd be forced to be Best Man at each other's weddings since neither has any other friends
I will never not love this idea
especially if they have to keep the bride from killing one of them

It is a good ship

Hah

Hi, really dumb user. I'm Dad.

It really is. How many episodes was tak even in?